Kristen, the Medusa

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
tariro

Re: Kristen, the Medusa

Postby tariro » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:18 am

Quote stjarna:
Quote mama rosa: Wow, Kristen is so smooth,but like I mentioned when we heard Kristen was coming back this might back fire...
a couple of ways,Kristen manages to break up Doc and John,putting enough distance between them that someone moves out,leaving Marlena on her own,that situation could turn deadly if Kristen were to hear about John on the out!
Then of course there is the fact that Miracles happen in Salem what if Kristen and Brady decided to get married,and then there is that miracle I mentioned what if they became pregnant?
What if Stefano decided to take advantage of Kristen leg work and scoop Marlena again?
What if Wells becomes so miffed off,that Kristen ruined thing between himself and Sami that he calls his Mother Susan for help....Susan comes to save her Son from the Eeeevilllll Kristen??
I love Kristen she's the original Bad Girl!...

Thoughts?......

This shows how one interesting character like Kristen can rehash so much- and build on with so many interesting s/l's to come...
She definitely makes Marlena and Brady interesting-
John could be obsolete now, imo.
They could play now on the thing that Kristen is done with John- if they do the s/l Brady marrying Kristen- uh- there is so much stuff there to mix in...
:D

I agree ,Kristen's return has endless possibilities and she has really spiced up John and Marlena (who had become rather dull to the point one wondered if they should have ever returned) Its funny though ,it sometimes seems as if the writers can't make a couple on Days interesting without some villain prowling around. I sometimes think all this villainy should stop and a couple should have more normal problems like infidelity , life threatening illnesses and business take overs the way they used to in the old days, not trying to always make us believe that one person's scheming is all it takes to keep a perfect couple apart sometimes its the couple's own flaws or family pressure and it would be lovely to see people work through those issues!

lpcb

Postby lpcb » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:06 am

I've waited sooo long for her to come back and I am NOT disappointed. You go girl. I personally tune in to be entertained and to take a break from everyday life, WHy would I want to watch more family issues on a soap, don't you get enough of day to day family life of your own, tariro

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:08 am

Quote lpcb: I've waited sooo long for her to come back and I am NOT disappointed. You go girl. I personally tune in to be entertained and to take a break from everyday life, WHy would I want to watch more family issues on a soap, don't you get enough of day to day family life of your own, tariro

I'm very happy that Kristen is back! :)

Love ED!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:56 am

WHO --WHO expected that flashback yesterday and the revelation that it wasn't Brady who was supposed to be knocked out but JOHN.

I think Kristen is starting to fall for Brady and to top it all off, Brady now seems to have reservations or trust issues with her finally.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:20 am

kristen is now more a puzzle than when she first came imo

I am also thinking that she is not really caring about the DiMera fam- throwing the flowers on Lexie's grave, huging EJ with a sour face- not doing what Stefano says-

I don't think she would help Chad or EJ- really if smth was to happen to them...

She is just back for her agenda... which is...? Simply destroying the Black fam -
Hm,....

mille

Postby mille » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:55 pm

Lol, as they say "what goes up, must come down." Brady will find out that he has been the pawn in Kritter's scheme to destroy J/M. This is were the horse manure will hit the pan. Lol, Kritter in love with Brady and he wants nothing to do with her! Can't wait to see Kritter's chess board go up in smoke!!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:20 am

Did you all read the spoilers for February yet? 8) 8) 8) shocked is hardly the word for her next move.

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:36 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: Did you all read the spoilers for February yet? 8) 8) 8) shocked is hardly the word for her next move.

Hi Amld!
Was I right?
Kristen is so smooth,but like I mentioned when we heard Kristen was coming back this might back fire...
a couple of ways,Kristen manages to break up Doc and John,putting enough distance between them that someone moves out,leaving Marlena on her own,that situation could turn deadly if Kristen were to hear about John on the out!
Then of course there is the fact that Miracles happen in Salem what if Kristen and Brady decided to get married,and then there is that miracle I mentioned what if they became pregnant?
What if Stefano decided to take advantage of Kristen leg work and scoop Marlena again?
I'm DYING to know!!...BUT you know I don't read the spoilers so don't give me any other dirt!!LOL ...Thanks Almd! ;)

Lialovessoaps

Postby Lialovessoaps » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:51 pm

I think at first her agenda was to split up John and Marlena by getting John into bed; with Marlena catching them. Since she couldn't get John to lower his guard against her to make it happen, she got mad at him, and decided to go after clueless Brady. She got what she wanted, but I think she's now caught up in the fun of rubbing the affair even harder in John's face, instead of backing out like Stefano would like her to. It's all working out for her though, because it's stirred what appears to be some deep feelings inside of John for her. He's downright jealous now, because Brady got to bed her, and Marlena knew, and said nothing. Someone suggested the writers have him marry Kristen as a plan to keep her from Brady, but aren't he and Marlena already married? If that could happen though it would be totally self-serving on his behalf....Cause it really wouldn't solve a thing for he and Marlena or he and Brady. Lol

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Kristen vs Nicole?!- :D ;) 8) :-) :D ;) ~) :D 3)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”