Kristen, the Medusa

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Kristen, the Medusa

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:26 pm

I found her funny and I was glad she told everyone look at that ring and EJ and Sami are engaged. YEAH she was causing trouble but Sami told her "EJ doesn't have anything to worry about" and it was true.

JUST PLEASE I don't want to see the pole -and them using it!!! thanks.

mille

Postby mille » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:06 am

Lol, Samantha was not believing in her own words. No, those two do not need a pole in their room. Lol, Elvis would only use it to hang his stuff shirts on!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:54 pm

Is it ding- dong time for Kristen?! when will the house fall on her?! :-) ~) :D ;)

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Is it me or you guys too?

I have really become tired of watching John,grinning,and thinking of himself as so damn smart,he almost dances in and out of his scenes I'm waiting to hear him break out in song like good ole Frank Sinatra...He's so dense when it comes to Kristen it's scary,...It seems to me that Kristen really has moved past the old man,and is only curious what the agent is trying to pull...Sure I know that Kristen started out with an agenda but I think she is rethinking what she had originally planned...Thoughts.. ;)

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:39 pm

Quote mama rosa: Is it me or you guys too?

I have really become tired of watching John,grinning,and thinking of himself as so damn smart,he almost dances in and out of his scenes I'm waiting to hear him break out in song like good ole Frank Sinatra...He's so dense when it comes to Kristen it's scary,...It seems to me that Kristen really has moved past the old man,and is only curious what the agent is trying to pull...Sure I know that Kristen started out with an agenda but I think she is rethinking what she had originally planned...Thoughts.. ;)

I have been thinking the same thing...and scary to say, but Brady and Kristin are really funny together lately.

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Quote dazgonby:

I have been thinking the same thing...and scary to say, but Brady and Kristin are really funny together lately.

Hi Dazgonby!
I think so too, the two of them are a lot of fun to watch!..
And now I guess we will be seeing a lot more double dates with Jen and Dan...The four of them are our first "couple friends" in forever... ;)

mille

Postby mille » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:01 pm

Lol, trying to get his dense son from this crazy diabolical woman. IMO, don't think she's over John, I think she still has feelings for him. If she didn't why didn't she just throw, burn or just put the shirt away, nôoooo, she had to call John to come and get it. Lol, Kristen plans might have changed with Brady, but not with any one else. She's open Pandora's box and now she has to deal with the consequence. I Hope Kritter goose down in a blaze of glory, and the Song "I Did It My Way" is playing or better yet John's next gift should be a mirror!

annabannana

Postby annabannana » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:57 am

Quote mille:

Lol, trying to get his dense son from this crazy diabolical woman. IMO, don't think she's over John, I think she still has feelings for him. If she didn't why didn't she just throw, burn or just put the shirt away, nôoooo, she had to call John to come and get it. Lol, Kristen plans might have changed with Brady, but not with any one else. She's open Pandora's box and now she has to deal with the consequence. I Hope Kritter goose down in a blaze of glory, and the Song "I Did It My Way" is playing or better yet John's next gift should be a mirror!

I think there will be a s/l, however long that might be, for Kristan and John/ Writers are trying to make him look younger. Hair color.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:23 am

Don't say that ANNABANANA!! NO!!! yuck.

At first I thought she wasn't affected but then she moved away and took that sip of water and her face just had me ;( I loved it when she told him that the other Kristen was killed by him.

I don't like the idea of the double dates because I am sick of the airtime that is /was given to the other dual. If they get married and go off on a cruise ala Julie and her husband only to be seen a few a times a year --NOW THAT would make me happy.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:33 am

Quote allmylovingdays: Don't say that ANNABANANA!! NO!!! yuck.

At first I thought she wasn't affected but then she moved away and took that sip of water and her face just had me ;( I loved it when she told him that the other Kristen was killed by him.

I don't like the idea of the double dates because I am sick of the airtime that is /was given to the other dual. If they get married and go off on a cruise ala Julie and her husband only to be seen a few a times a year --NOW THAT would make me happy.

yes- she was like that emotionless vampire from tvd- ~) ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”