Kristen, the Medusa

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
annabannana

Re: Kristen, the Medusa

Postby annabannana » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:23 am

:)
Quote mama rosa:
Quote annabannana:
Quote mama rosa: I think Kristen and Brady will be having a Christmas bundle of joy!....I'm convinced she is pregnant!! ;)

Oh Mama say it ain't so. That would drive John and Marlena over the edge. Stefano did say "Kristan I hope you know what you are doing".

Hi Annabannana,
You know what will drive John over the egde is...
Brady and Kristen having a baby girl and naming her Isabella!!
That will drive them over the egde!!...LOL ;)

OMG :) :)

annabannana

Postby annabannana » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:31 am

Quote mama rosa:
Quote annabannana:
Quote mama rosa: I think Kristen and Brady will be having a Christmas bundle of joy!....I'm convinced she is pregnant!! ;)

Oh Mama say it ain't so. That would drive John and Marlena over the edge. Stefano did say "Kristan I hope you know what you are doing".

Hi Annabannana,

OMG Yes :) :)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:35 am

Quote annabannana:
Quote mama rosa:
Quote annabannana:

Hi Annabannana,

We aren't alone littlebear on the daily updates loves the idea of them having a baby.

mille

Postby mille » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Lol, a frazzled Kristen. Her mugger did his home work. Don't think she'll tell Stefano about Mr. Mugger coming to the house. Think she will be calling on Elvis to keep it between the two of them.

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote annabannana:
Quote mama rosa:
Quote annabannana:

Hi Annabannana,

We aren't alone littlebear on the daily updates loves the idea of them having a baby.

Isn't Kristen a little long in the tooth to get pregnant? 8)

annabannana

Postby annabannana » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:31 am

Yes Kristen does seem to be a little old for mommyhood but if they don't do a baby s/l how would they keep her. Kristen has dimention, you gotta have some evil thrown in here.

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:47 am

Quote annabannana: Yes Kristen does seem to be a little old for mommyhood but if they don't do a baby s/l how would they keep her. Kristen has dimention, you gotta have some evil thrown in here.

She's 53

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:29 am

Quote ejami2012:
Quote annabannana: Yes Kristen does seem to be a little old for mommyhood but if they don't do a baby s/l how would they keep her. Kristen has dimention, you gotta have some evil thrown in here.

She's 53
Is this her real age? do they have her under 50 on the show? Look at Kelly Preston she got pregnant at 47, Mariah was 42, Jane Seymour was 45 so was Geena Davis and I think that one actress let me think of her name beverly d'angelo she had twins at age 50 with Al Pacino.

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:42 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote ejami2012:

She's 53
Is this her real age? do they have her under 50 on the show? Look at Kelly Preston she got pregnant at 47, Mariah was 42, Jane Seymour was 45 so was Geena Davis and I think that one actress let me think of her name beverly d'angelo she had twins at age 50 with Al Pacino.

Yes she will be 54 in July and Brady/Eric will be 42 in July

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:56 am

Quote ejami2012:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote ejami2012:

She's 53

Yes she will be 54 in July and Brady/Eric will be 42 in July

WOW!! Seriously? and John and MarMar talk to him like he is a teenager. wow.....

They should plan a huge birthday bash-- and the age difference isn't that big 12 years oh please!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”