Kristen, the Medusa

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
stjarna

Re: Kristen, the Medusa

Postby stjarna » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:06 am

oh,hair was wild- no snakes though! :D

I saw this mckenzie westmore promo for face off before Kristen was to arrive in Salem- I got reminded of it...the Medusa mask is in the clip really vicious,but that's how Kristen is at times behind closed doors imo ~) :D ;)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPwHsQWj0CM

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:15 pm

Two years ago a good friend had a elabrate halloween party and that's who I dressed up as Medusa. I loved my hair curly curly curly and I bought tiny plastic colorful snakes that I was able to clip in plus at the time I was watching a bit of that HBO vampire show True Blood and there was a witch that had a wicked looking necklace and during the summer months prior to the party I found something similar a deers head with gold medallions at a estate sale cheap along with a cool looking green velvet robe, I was very impressed with my costume thinking I really looked the part.

So did she ask John to take Brady's place ?? I am reading two scoops and the blogger mentions that see below

KRISTEN, BRADY, JOHN, and MARLENA
Thanks to that strategic gift, Brady was at least willing to listen to have a meal with John. And it was at the Brady brunch that Kristen dropped a bomb on John -- she'll give up Brady if John fills the vacant place in her bed. Okay, well that's something.

The truth is, Kristen's hate for John and Marlena is getting a little stale at this point. They need to have some additional form of conflict. Kristen legitimately falling for Brady is a good start. So, let's get that boy behind a piano again and move this along.

I didn't arrive at the same conclusion HOWEVER I mentioned before I didn't like her touching/stroking Johns finger.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:39 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: Two years ago a good friend had a elabrate halloween party and that's who I dressed up as Medusa. I loved my hair curly curly curly and I bought tiny plastic colorful snakes that I was able to clip in plus at the time I was watching a bit of that HBO vampire show True Blood and there was a witch that had a wicked looking necklace and during the summer months prior to the party I found something similar a deers head with gold medallions at a estate sale cheap along with a cool looking green velvet robe, I was very impressed with my costume thinking I really looked the part.

So did she ask John to take Brady's place ?? I am reading two scoops and the blogger mentions that see below

KRISTEN, BRADY, JOHN, and MARLENA
Thanks to that strategic gift, Brady was at least willing to listen to have a meal with John. And it was at the Brady brunch that Kristen dropped a bomb on John -- she'll give up Brady if John fills the vacant place in her bed. Okay, well that's something.

The truth is, Kristen's hate for John and Marlena is getting a little stale at this point. They need to have some additional form of conflict. Kristen legitimately falling for Brady is a good start. So, let's get that boy behind a piano again and move this along.

I didn't arrive at the same conclusion HOWEVER I mentioned before I didn't like her touching/stroking Johns finger.

Next Haloween- Kristen DiMera! :D

that hand caressing such a ick factor- smth small scene speaks volumes about Kristen!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:19 am

How and why is she even friends with such a bland character ????????

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:37 am

Kristen marrying Brady and staying married to him would drive Marlena and John mad, imo. :D

I don't get Jen/ Kristen thing. 8)
Real Jen would never be friends with Kristen... but this is Jen's doppelgaenger, so there you have it!

mille

Postby mille » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:19 pm

Lol, the "Medusa" is having her way for now, but it's not going to last, so I can put up with this characters antics for now, Lol, she's going to fall and fall hard!! :)

mille

Postby mille » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:16 pm

Quote mille: Lol, the "Medusa" is having her way for now, but it's not going to last, so I can put up with this characters antics for now, Lol, she's going to fall and fall hard!! :)

Lol, pinning Elvis can see how his sister is falling :) This s/l is going to get good!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:40 pm

Im hoping they suprise all of us.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:58 pm

I don't think she was expecting his proposal today.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:17 am

Quote allmylovingdays: I don't think she was expecting his proposal today.

It was excellent. :D
I hope they marry. Can't stand John. I want Kristen to wake up from her revenge thing realise that John is not worth it. Brady is! 8) ~) :D ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”