Kristen, the Medusa

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mille

Re: Kristen, the Medusa

Postby mille » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:13 pm

Yes, Kristan's brick wall of a heart has started to tremble slowly. IMO, the first movement came after the fight between father and son.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:49 pm

Loved the line about forbidden fruit and hooking up with a priest makes messing around with a married man a walk in the park. I didn't expect to like Nicole & Kristen since Nicole lately has been such a wimp but Kristen really livens anyone -eeek - does that mean even JENN? I know she had a scene with her the other day - and I skipped through most of --so Kristen doesn't have the full golden touch :)) So that means she couldn't make me like :| either.

flanndreams

Postby flanndreams » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:12 am

I asked this the other day in a different thread but don't think I got a response...Is EJ supposed to be the baby that Kristen tried to pass off as hers and John's back in the 90s? I guess if he is, that part of history has been discarded, because EJ is currently not young enough to be her child. Didn't watch Days for a couple of years (until recently), so I'm not up to date on everything.

mille

Postby mille » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:39 am

Quote flanndreams: I asked this the other day in a different thread but don't think I got a response...Is EJ supposed to be the baby that Kristen tried to pass off as hers and John's back in the 90s? I guess if he is, that part of history has been discarded, because EJ is currently not young enough to be her child. Didn't watch Days for a couple of years (until recently), so I'm not up to date on everything.

Yes he is. They just aged him. Lol, he left as a baby and came back a full grown man, doing his father's bidding. EJ Wells, the race car driver, lol, can't forget the tarot cards.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:27 am

kristen making sure Nicole is put in her corner,hm... smart move...but will Nicole stay put....

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:57 am

Quote stjarna: kristen making sure Nicole is put in her corner,hm... smart move...but will Nicole stay put....

Nicole is off her game and I don't see her getting it back. UNLESS she decides to use her skills to hook her a priest.

flanndreams

Postby flanndreams » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:05 am

Quote mille:
Quote flanndreams: I asked this the other day in a different thread but don't think I got a response...Is EJ supposed to be the baby that Kristen tried to pass off as hers and John's back in the 90s? I guess if he is, that part of history has been discarded, because EJ is currently not young enough to be her child. Didn't watch Days for a couple of years (until recently), so I'm not up to date on everything.

Yes he is. They just aged him. Lol, he left as a baby and came back a full grown man, doing his father's bidding. EJ Wells, the race car driver, lol, can't forget the tarot cards.

Thanks for clearing that up! ;) To think...he should actually be a bit younger than Will. LOL!

mille

Postby mille » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:20 am

[quote]Quote stjarna: kristen making sure Nicole is put in her corner,hm... smart move...but will Nicole stay put....[/quot

Lol, No. Think she will be helping out Victor K. Victor hates Kristen a little more than Nicole. Like he said yesterday to Hope, he was just playing mind games with Nicole. Plus he didn't want let Kristen know what's upl

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:55 am

The opening scene yesterday was OTT but then when she came back to 'her reality' I enjoyed her looking at herself in the mirror portion.

I was wondering how she was going to play off being drunk. I hope we see her monday and the continuation of her plan.

rm12

Postby rm12 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:42 am

Quote stjarna: beautiful and terryfing- at the same time. Compared to the mythological creature is very much to the point in a way- with the snakes hair-

wwhat is really her agenda?! To get John? Destroy Marlena? Will she fall in her own trap? And Brady, actually, will be the end of her?
:D ;)

Kristen gives me the chills. She is gorgeous but so evil and I can't stand that Brady has fallen for her and her act. Personally I think when he finds out what she's done and how she's used him he should go ballistic. I like Brady but I hate how stupid the writers have made him. Can't wait until the truth about Kristen comes out.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”