Larry Hagman Died Nov 23rd. RIP

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Larry Hagman Died Nov 23rd. RIP

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:05 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/365664/larry-hagman-his-five-greatest-roles?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

The resurrection of Dallas this past year on TNT gave us all a wonderful taste of hope that a soap opera written well can achieve critical acclaim and an audience.

I loved him of course in I Dream of Jeannie and he will forever be JR.

RIP Larry you will be missed.

zuzu61

Re: Larry Hagman Died Nov 23rd. RIP

Postby zuzu61 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:30 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: www.eonline.com/news/365664/larry-hagman-his-five-greatest-roles?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

The resurrection of Dallas this past year on TNT gave us all a wonderful taste of hope that a soap opera written well can achieve critical acclaim and an audience.

Thank You allmylovingdays..
Your words in remembering Larry Hagman are beautifully written. He will forever be remembered and cherished as the wonderfully talented actor he was.

OT
I hardly ever log on anymore, but I've been looking for a way to say hello and Happy Thanksgiving to you. I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday. I think of you often and I wanted to THANK YOU for ALL the JOY and Laughter you added to my life in 2012. I will keep you in my prayers for GOD to bless you with his Very Best. :]

sharon n nick 4eva

Re: Larry Hagman Died Nov 23rd. RIP

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:02 am

Quote allmylovingdays: www.eonline.com/news/365664/larry-hagman-his-five-greatest-roles?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Hi AMLD's......

I was so sad to hear about Larry Hagman my daughter came into my bedroom and told me. :(

I am and always will be a "I dream of Jeannie" fan and I loved "Dallas"!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”