Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
alwaysEJ

Re: Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)

Postby alwaysEJ » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:56 am

Quote RachJ: Haven't read any posts, but wanted to say how much I love Ericole! These two have awesome chemistry and I just want them together already. I'm a Nicole fan and really want her to be happy and find someone who loves her unconditionally. I find it ironic that her soulmate is Sami's twin, but hey it works because these to are awesome together. I loved when Eric said in today's epi that Nic always gets what she wants in the end. Foreshadowing? I think so :) :)

Yeah I loved that line :))

Loving these two.

alwaysEJ

Postby alwaysEJ » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Some nice moments so far this week :))

A pretty tight hug yesterday . . . you know for a priest & all ;)

tariro

Postby tariro » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:19 am

Quote alwaysEJ:
Quote RachJ: Haven't read any posts, but wanted to say how much I love Ericole! These two have awesome chemistry and I just want them together already. I'm a Nicole fan and really want her to be happy and find someone who loves her unconditionally. I find it ironic that her soulmate is Sami's twin, but hey it works because these to are awesome together. I loved when Eric said in today's epi that Nic always gets what she wants in the end. Foreshadowing? I think so :) :)

Loving these two.

I'm now officially loving Ericole and yes I think its so ironic if the man for her is Sami's twin !

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:35 am

Quote tariro:
Quote alwaysEJ:

Loving these two.

I'm now officially loving Ericole and yes I think its so ironic if the man for her is Sami's twin !

So do you think Nicole will fess up today that she is in love with Eric? I thought for sure when he got hit on the head that he would wake up and forget he had been a priest and grab her and kiss her..Oh well!!!!

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:07 pm

Yes, FINALLY!!...Eric has seen the light!!!
We know how Nicole feels but....
It's not only Nicole that has a lot of confronting feelings to do!!...Maybe Now Eric will tell her how hurt he was when She sold her soul to that She-Devil Kate >) and basically sold herself for 5 million for the pleasure of Marrying Lucas!!..And that Nicole was his only true soul-mate,and one Great Love and never one day went by that he didn't think of her.....
That's when everything changed for them and I think if he can forgive her for that they do for sure stand a chance after all these years!!....Foreshadowing this all coming Full Circle!..Golden Ring! :D ..........

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:51 pm

Quote mama rosa: Yes, FINALLY!!...Eric has seen the light!!!
It's not only Nicole that has a lot of confronting feelings to do!!...Maybe Now Eric will tell her how hurt he was when She sold her soul to that She-Devil Kate >) and basically sold herself for 5 million for the pleasure of Marrying Lucas!!..And that Nicole was his only true soul-mate,and one Great Love and never one day went by that he didn't think of her.....
That's when everything changed for them and I think if he can forgive her for that they do for sure stand a chance after all these years!!....Foreshadowing this all coming Full Circle!..Golden Ring! :D ..........

heading for the golden ring! ~) -rocky road ahead! :D

Undeniable Truth

Postby Undeniable Truth » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Alright. I may hop this wagon.

Looking forward to the rest of this confessional scene.

alwaysEJ

Postby alwaysEJ » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:57 pm

They're on today's show, right? Haven't had a chance to sit down & watch it yet but it's on the DVR.

Undeniable Truth

Postby Undeniable Truth » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Quote alwaysEJ: They're on today's show, right? Haven't had a chance to sit down & watch it yet but it's on the DVR.

Yes. You'll look forward to tomorrow too. ;)

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:06 am

Quote stjarna:
Quote mama rosa: Yes, FINALLY!!...Eric has seen the light!!!

heading for the golden ring! ~) -rocky road ahead! :D

Morning!

Yes,but at least we are finally in the car!!...LOL

Nicole asked for Gods help and Holy smokes did he Deliver,a "Special Delivery for Nicole Walker!!" :D
Wow,I can hardly wait to hear Nicole's Confession to God! :D
As soon as Nicole opened her mouth did you see the look on Eric's face!!???.. 8) ..I sure hope he's ready for the ride of his life!!.... :-)
He couldn't walk out of Confession,could he? ;( ......

Return to “Days of Our Lives”