Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EjamiEricole

Re: Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)

Postby EjamiEricole » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:42 am

I totally agree with you...ericole all the way! Pair the couples that have great chemistry like these two and for sure EJAMI!

EjamiEricole

Postby EjamiEricole » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:48 am

Sorry I hope you totally wrong!! Nicole and Eric belong together after all these months of fighting it! He still has feelings for her too. And I think they should be able to tell each other how they really feel and if they can have anything together while he has this chance. If they dont then go back to the priesthood but make sure you truly dont love her before you go back! They deserve to know for sure! I love them together and hope they bring them together...nicole deserves her love story now and no more running around! Eric is perfect for her and he came back to salem to be with nicole eventually! New years eve needs to bring the kiss and feelings between ericole!!!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:52 am

Quote Lennie: The first man to ever make her feel proper love and so on

I hope Eric leaves the priesthood and if and when he does then maybe just maybe he and Nicole can actually be together

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:14 am

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote Lennie: The first man to ever make her feel proper love and so on

I hope Eric leaves the priesthood and if and when he does then maybe just maybe he and Nicole can actually be together

If Eric does "leave the priesthood," either voluntarily or because he was defrocked unwillingly, it is possible that he and Nicole may be "together." But since the priesthood meant so much to Eric, there will probably remain enough angst and guilt in his heart that any romantic relationship--even with Nicole--may not last... It's such a sad situation!

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:38 pm

I do believe that once eric and nicole get together has a couple it will last. there is no sign of eric going back to priesthood.

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:52 pm

What eric and nicole share it is so special because the are to each other first true love.i really want them together has a couple in 2014 how the are meant to be.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:14 pm

Quote CindyHaskins: What eric and nicole share it is so special because the are to each other first true love.i really want them together has a couple in 2014 how the are meant to be.

If that's going to happen eventually, I hope this s/l is not dragged out at snail's pace, like so many recent plots. It finally became annoying to watch so many pathetic scenes between Dannifer, where they merely gazed silently and longingly at each other. Now we are subjected to the same scenarios between Nicole and Eric--and that's become annoying too. Hey, "young lovers," if that's what you are meant to be, someone break the ice and speak up! Or forever "hold your peace."

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:10 am

Quote fadingrose:
Quote CindyHaskins: What eric and nicole share it is so special because the are to each other first true love.i really want them together has a couple in 2014 how the are meant to be.

If that's going to happen eventually, I hope this s/l is not dragged out at snail's pace, like so many recent plots. It finally became annoying to watch so many pathetic scenes between Dannifer, where they merely gazed silently and longingly at each other. Now we are subjected to the same scenarios between Nicole and Eric--and that's become annoying too. Hey, "young lovers," if that's what you are meant to be, someone break the ice and speak up! Or forever "hold your peace."

well to be honest Niki did -maybe not outright to Eric but he overheard her screeching it out in the church to Brady and he confronted her on it. She is trying hard to suppress it thinking he wants to be in the church, how or why she thinks that is beyond me other than yeah he said it once. He is thinking way too much about her with Danny so maybe things will be changing soon???

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:11 am

Quote fadingrose:

well to be honest Niki did -maybe not outright to Eric but he overheard her screeching it out in the church to Brady and he confronted her on it. She is trying hard to suppress it thinking he wants to be in the church, how or why she thinks that is beyond me other than yeah he said it once. He is thinking way too much about her with Danny so maybe things will be changing soon???

Return to “Days of Our Lives”