Gay couple going too far!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Freida Kloppenheimer

Re: Gay couple going too far!!!

Postby Freida Kloppenheimer » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Quote jca12321: I turned on the tv and see Sonny and Will in a lip lock. I found it disgusting. I will not watch this soap until that storyline is over. I don't care what anyone says about everyone deserves love, love comes in all packages, or that God didn't create gay people. Bottom line. I don't like it, I refuse to watch it. Disgusting!

Sorry- I think Wilson is in the story line for good, which means Days is just gonna lose you as fan <ah welp>. Actually that's prob not even true, since you made it a point to go out of your way, register for a days message board, learned how to use the darn thing (because intuitive, it is not), read a forum, add to the forum, and yet-- declare you're not a fan? Well kudos to you doing all this work to just... voice an opinion, lol.

One of which, by the way, is kinda lame. I'm straight but appreciated the shock value. Honestly, I get equally queasy watching grandma Marlena sucking face of creepy John Black. I get grossed out watching Sami do every dude that comes within 5 feet of her. I don't watch soaps to watch or get off on people doing it. Again, going back to the 1952 theme, people have other things in the media (ie internet) that can get them going if you get my drift, lol!

Also, I was outraged by the religious judgmental posts earlier on this forum. If God is really displeased at homosexuality then he can should strike all gays and supporters of gays with lightning bolts! And then, they can all throw a party in hell, lol! Omgderp

No seriously, let's keep moving forward people. I have big respect for this story line, and for the controversy and great step forward for the LGBT community, who BTW, like to watch soaps too.

RachJ

Postby RachJ » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:29 pm

Wow.....I'm left with a big smack back into reality after reading this thread. This is just sad to me. How can someone possibly believe that a gay person is not born gay and they have a choice? Gay people need therapy? Being gay isnt a medical condition. Did you choose to be straight? Maybe you need therapy for that. Or maybe a tiny pill will help. This whole show is a sin? Then I guess we're all sinners for watching. It's funny that when Days has a gay couple showing love and affection, it's a sin but no one seems to complain about all the premarital sex, sex triangles, multiple marriages & divorces, attempted murders, etc. No one seems to care if these are sins or not. We as human beings were created
equal. We have the ability to love and be love. Love is so beautiful
regardless of whether it's between a man& woman, two men, or two
women. Love is love. It's not a sin to be gay nor is it a choice. It is,
however a choice to watch this soap, so if everything on the show is a sin,
who's the sinner now?

Wil and Sonny have a huge amount of fans. Check out other sites. People love them. Not everyone does, but there are a great number that do. Chandler and Freddie are here to stay. They are excellent actors who are doing an amazing job portraying a couple who is in love. This s/l is the best one Days has had in a long time, and I've been watching almost 24 years. I can't get enough of them and I, like other WilSon fans, will
continue to support them 200%!

days78

Postby days78 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:03 am

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote days78:
Quote jca12321: I turned on the tv and see Sonny and Will in a lip lock. I found it disgusting. I will not watch this soap until that storyline is over. I don't care what anyone says about everyone deserves love, love comes in all packages, or that God didn't create gay people.

Bottom line. I don't like it, I refuse to watch it. If you want to watch this soap opera, go ahead. It's far from the best one left anyway. Disgusting!

Question for you, since you're going to stop watching the show, does that mean we will be lucky enough that you will stop posting also? What's "disgusting" is that hatred spewing out of your post. All that negative energy and anger certainly can't be healthy for ones mind, body or soul. I'll pray for a healing for you, so you're covered cause I have a special communication with God. But first I have to go put some really big false eyelashes on the headlights of my Miata... Oh wait, that image was way too gay for me, much rather see Will & Sonny in a big sloppy smooch as long as it's not as slobbery as John Black's.
These guys should teach John and Grandma Marlena the art of good kissing. lol ~)

Yikes didn't you read my post first LOL

Falsies on your Miata? O.M.G. what a visual 8) :D

Hi Sunnydaz - I did read your post and (a) thank you for the kind words, and (B) I love your post also... but what can I say , I just couldn't help myself, the last post just channeled itself thru me. It was like fingers on a weejee board (sp?) only it was a key board instead. I don't even own a Miata - lol - but you I hope my points were digested. I can only take the spewing of such ignorance and hate so much before I must speak out. It's just the way I'm built, speaking out is a choice I made, being gay is not...duh, and unless you were brainwashed as a child, or a product of too much inbreeding by cousins who keep marrying or something you can probably grasp that thought and understand it... I'm just saying.

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:19 am

Quote RachJ: Wow.....I'm left with a big smack back into reality after reading this thread. This is just sad to me. How can someone possibly believe that a gay person is not born gay and they have a choice? Gay people need therapy? Being gay isnt a medical condition. Did you choose to be straight? Maybe you need therapy for that. Or maybe a tiny pill will help. This whole show is a sin? Then I guess we're all sinners for watching. It's funny that when Days has a gay couple showing love and affection, it's a sin but no one seems to complain about all the premarital sex, sex triangles, multiple marriages & divorces, attempted murders, etc. No one seems to care if these are sins or not. We as human beings were created
equal. We have the ability to love and be love. Love is so beautiful
regardless of whether it's between a man& woman, two men, or two
women. Love is love. It's not a sin to be gay nor is it a choice. It is,
however a choice to watch this soap, so if everything on the show is a sin,
who's the sinner now?

Wil and Sonny have a huge amount of fans. Check out other sites. People love them. Not everyone does, but there are a great number that do. Chandler and Freddie are here to stay. They are excellent actors who are doing an amazing job portraying a couple who is in love. This s/l is the best one Days has had in a long time, and I've been watching almost 24 years. I can't get enough of them and I, like other WilSon fans, will
continue to support them 200%!

I agree..I have a gay grandson and he finally found the love of his life and we get to meet him Nov. 30th..He is so happy. I do think bringing Nick's views into a SL is great..It shows that this is the thinking of some and it has never been done on a soap.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”