So who's gonna run the??...(spoilers)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
SoapBox17

So who's gonna run the??...(spoilers)

Postby SoapBox17 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:50 pm

So, once Caroline takes off, who's gonna run the pub? I mean Kayla is back at the hospital. The Brady Pub can't be lost on this exit.

mama rosa

Re: So who's gonna run the??...(spoilers)

Postby mama rosa » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Quote SoapBox17: So, once Caroline takes off, who's gonna run the pub? I mean Kayla is back at the hospital. The Brady Pub can't be lost on this exit.

I agree the Pub is a main stay!

My vote goes to Sami!...She should leave DiMera Ent. and let Kristen run it after all she will need something to do!

And Sami could do something in her life to help her Grandmother after all she has done for her,.. this would let Caroline leave knowing that Sami does knows the Pub inside and out! And not worry about the Pub but her treatments...

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Quote mama rosa:
Quote SoapBox17: So, once Caroline takes off, who's gonna run the pub? I mean Kayla is back at the hospital. The Brady Pub can't be lost on this exit.

My vote goes to Sami!...She should leave DiMera Ent. and let Kristen run it after all she will need something to do!

And Sami could do something in her life to help her Grandmother after all she has done for her,.. this would let Caroline leave knowing that Sami does knows the Pub inside and out! And not worry about the Pub but her treatments...

That woud be a great idea.

Jen821

Postby Jen821 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:38 am

Quote HouseTops:
Quote mama rosa:

That woud be a great idea.

Yes now that is wonderful idea! The Pub should be run by the Brady's and Sami could make Will a manager also so Will could run the Pub while Sonny is running the Cafe!! Excellent idea to have Sami in charge of the Pub and her kids! ;)

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:04 pm

Roman. The Salem Police Dept. never solves crimes anyways so he may as well do double duty besides no crime ever slips past :| .

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:18 pm

I also vote for Sami to run the Pub while Caroline is gone. The kids are usually there so this way she'll be close to them. Besides she need to get away from CW and work in her family business.

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:09 pm

Sami is not going to run the pub. She barely shows up for work at CW and the pub would be much more time consuming. Plus she has gotten used to the glamorous life as CEO. I don't see her giving that up without a fight. I can see Rafe getting fired from his job again and running the pub since the Brady's love him so.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Quote flightygirl: Roman. The Salem Police Dept. never solves crimes anyways so he may as well do double duty besides no crime ever slips past :| .

Lol!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Quote Bricole: Sami is not going to run the pub. She barely shows up for work at CW and the pub would be much more time consuming. Plus she has gotten used to the glamorous life as CEO. I don't see her giving that up without a fight. I can see Rafe getting fired from his job again and running the pub since the Brady's love him so.

another Lol!!!

ImissTony

Postby ImissTony » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:06 pm

Not only "who will run the Pub?" but who will watch Sami's kids? Holy cow, she might actually be forced to spend time them.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”