The DiMeras

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
stjarna

Re: The DiMeras

Postby stjarna » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:11 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Love watching all the DiMera men today! :)

they were uhm! :D

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:28 pm

Quote stjarna:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Love watching all the DiMera men today! :)

they were uhm! :D

:D

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:34 am

Quote ejami2012:
Quote ejami2012:
Quote allmylovingdays: Stefano got Kristen out of jail but then he disappeared and HELLLLO there wasn't enough CHAD ~)

Not much happened today but we got three generations of Dimera men. Ej looked hot as h@#% . Chad looked great and Stefano man looks so great for his age. The hunky Dimera men can grace my screen everyday. I have to repeat Ej looked so hot today .I almost swooned when he took off his suit jacket.

Just love that they have a handsome Dimera man for every age group. Stefano 50 and up. Ej mid thirties and up. Chad early 20s and lil Johnny bout 7 and up. for

IMO.. It's like grilling a thick, tender, juicy steak 3) 3) 3) :) , dangling it over my face and allowing me to taste ONE drop of the steak juice.
Then taking it away, forcing me eat and choke on a cold, cheap, boring slice of bologna. ;) :0 :~ >)

Comparing 1 set of actors to another. ~) :-)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 pm

Quote zuzu61:
Quote ejami2012:
Quote ejami2012:
Quote allmylovingdays: Stefano got Kristen out of jail but then he disappeared and HELLLLO there wasn't enough CHAD ~)

Not much happened today but we got three generations of Dimera men. Ej looked hot as h@#% . Chad looked great and Stefano man looks so great for his age. The hunky Dimera men can grace my screen everyday. I have to repeat Ej looked so hot today .I almost swooned when he took off his suit jacket.

Zuzu you were on fire today!!!!
Just love that they have a handsome Dimera man for every age group. Stefano 50 and up. Ej mid thirties and up. Chad early 20s and lil Johnny bout 7 and up. for

IMO.. It's like grilling a thick, tender, juicy steak 3) 3) 3) :) , dangling it over my face and allowing me to taste ONE drop of the steak juice.
Then taking it away, forcing me eat and choke on a cold, cheap, boring slice of bologna. ;) :0 :~ >)

Comparing 1 set of actors to another. ~) :-)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:02 am

I love the DYNAMIC DiMera's and can't imagine my soap without them.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:25 pm

EJ take a page out of the GODFATHER book - start the media checking into Bernardi's past and make sure they are aware he was a dirty COP!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:04 pm

I really don't want them to soars the kids but with practically all the teen set talking about leaving it scares me that this will happen, Johnny, Allie, Theo, Ciara and Sydney will all be teenagers by next spring.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:22 am

Quote allmylovingdays: I really don't want them to soars the kids but with practically all the teen set talking about leaving it scares me that this will happen, Johnny, Allie, Theo, Ciara and Sydney will all be teenagers by next spring.

Oops, time runs fast on a soapopera ;)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:38 am

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote allmylovingdays: I really don't want them to soras the kids but with practically all the teen set talking about leaving it scares me that this will happen, Johnny, Allie, Theo, Ciara and Sydney will all be teenagers by next spring.

Oops, time runs fast on a soapopera ;)

TOO FAST!

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:31 pm

Who is a Dimera now that Steffy is being kicked out?
EJ, Kristen and John? Samantha'll join them soon I hope.
And ofcourse the kids Johnny and Sidney. Is there a hidden Dimera out there? Someone I forgot....... and I mean a person still alive.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”