Why bring Nick Fallon back?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Why bring Nick Fallon back?

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Quote Dakota 4762:
Quote ejami2012: Something has me thinking in Thursday episode Brady said Nick my be more dangerous now. Than they showed Nick something about his expression made me uncomfortable. Than again maybe it was just me

I felt that creepy vibe too.

I felt it too when they were doing the parole hearing but they won't let Horton go bad they are going to have him just fall in love with little sweet innocent Gabi and it will be Will & Sonny slowing romancing each other and Gabi and Nick both outsiders and sordid past turning to each other.

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote Dakota 4762:
Quote ejami2012: Something has me thinking in Thursday episode Brady said Nick my be more dangerous now. Than they showed Nick something about his expression made me uncomfortable. Than again maybe it was just me

I felt that creepy vibe too.

I felt it too when they were doing the parole hearing but they won't let Horton go bad they are going to have him just fall in love with little sweet innocent Gabi and it will be Will & Sonny slowing romancing each other and Gabi and Nick both outsiders and sordid past turning to each other.

Sweet innocent Gabi......NOT!! :-)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:50 pm

I agree but this way if Fallon is still a loose screw he can do harm to her. AND maybe she will disappear finally.

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: I agree but this way if Fallon is still a loose screw he can do harm to her. AND maybe she will disappear finally.

Let me perfect my ..Good Riddance Gabi Song ahead of time. :D :-)

ImissTony

Postby ImissTony » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 pm

I was never a fan of Nick. He was supposed to be creepy then and was, but he's still creepy now. If he was brought back for Gabi, I would have preferred Gabi leave the show.

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:01 pm

Quote ImissTony: I was never a fan of Nick. He was supposed to be creepy then and was, but he's still creepy now. If he was brought back for Gabi, I would have preferred Gabi leave the show.

Gabi and Nick can become partners in crime. They both have experience in that area. ;)

Caylee12

Postby Caylee12 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:51 pm

Quote Friendly88: :) I think its good to have Nick
back.I can't wait to see the upcoming
s/l with Chad/Nick.

I think they brought Nick back, not only for Melanie to leave but to make Chad lose it completely. I can't wait for Friday >)
Paranoia is a wiener. *evil laugh!*

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:07 am

Quote Caylee12:
Quote Friendly88: :) I think its good to have Nick
back.I can't wait to see the upcoming
s/l with Chad/Nick.

I think they brought Nick back, not only for Melanie to leave but to make Chad lose it completely. I can't wait for Friday >)
Paranoia is a wiener. *evil laugh!*
I read the reason why he goes after Nick. It's almost laughable that these writers are using another scarf but this time as a red flag that sends Chad over the top! I can't wait.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”