Anti-Safe thread.

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
sharon n nick 4eva

Re: Anti-Safe thread.

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Quote Fan22: I was so pissed that after Ej declares his love for Samantha she's kissing ;) ! I'm sorry but I don't buy that anyone would choose smirk over sexy azz Ej!

Nobody does......

Cynderdays

Postby Cynderdays » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote Fan22: I was so pissed that after Ej declares his love for Samantha she's kissing ;) ! I'm sorry but I don't buy that anyone would choose smirk over sexy azz Ej!

Nobody does......

Not for a minute

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Quote Cynderdays:

Nobody does......

Not for a minute

After today ending, its for sure Rafe only wants Sami for sex and to let Ej know he got the girl in more ways than one. They decide to be together a few hours ago and hes already to hit the heets hes nothing but a dog, ej was so nervouss he admitted he took over CW to get close to Sami her poured his heart out to her, he was so sweet so caring he made her cry. that man can melt my heart, he didnt flirt with her he didnt want to jump in bed . than he apologize for saying he was in love with her so soon. than Rafe comes over all about sex (yes im repeating this cause that is all it is) no romance, not taking it slow , hes and a@#hole, i hate him

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Quote ejami2012:
Quote Cynderdays:

Nobody does......

Not for a minute

After today ending, its for sure Rafe only wants Sami for sex and to let Ej know he got the girl in more ways than one. They decide to be together a few hours ago and hes already to hit the heets hes nothing but a dog, ej was so nervouss he admitted he took over CW to get close to Sami her poured his heart out to her, he was so sweet so caring he made her cry. that man can melt my heart, he didnt flirt with her he didnt want to jump in bed . than he apologize for saying he was in love with her so soon. than Rafe comes over all about sex (yes im repeating this cause that is all it is) no romance, not taking it slow . all rafe wants is safe sex and getting one over on Ej.

I like your views, however, these writers, IMO, are not writing a love story for EJAMI. I feel that they are having her in love with :| fight with :| and then run to EJ. Let Sami and EJ move on. ;(

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:03 pm

Quote HouseTops:
Quote ejami2012:
Quote Cynderdays:

Nobody does......

Not for a minute

After today ending, its for sure Rafe only wants Sami for sex and to let Ej know he got the girl in more ways than one. They decide to be together a few hours ago and hes already to hit the heets hes nothing but a dog, ej was so nervouss he admitted he took over CW to get close to Sami her poured his heart out to her, he was so sweet so caring he made her cry. that man can melt my heart, he didnt flirt with her he didnt want to jump in bed . than he apologize for saying he was in love with her so soon. than Rafe comes over all about sex (yes im repeating this cause that is all it is) no romance, not taking it slow . all rafe wants is safe sex and getting one over on Ej.

I like your views, however, these writers, IMO, are not writing a love story for EJAMI. I feel that they are having her in love with :| fight with :| and then run to EJ. Let Sami and EJ move on. ;(

yea i think you are right, ej is not her first choice and that p@$$es me off. Now after the blow up at the wedding I want to sami really sit down and think and realize Rafe was a mistake and not whom she really loves wants and needs and Ej is. If she goes againstt her friends/famliy and wants a life with Ej than I'll be extremely happy and not disappointed.

I hope Rafe finally realizes this and moves on. Right now I'm hating everything about Rafe and gag me Safe

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:42 am

Quote ejami2012:
Quote Cynderdays:

Nobody does......

Not for a minute

After today ending, its for sure Rafe only wants Sami for sex and to let Ej know he got the girl in more ways than one. They decide to be together a few hours ago and hes already to hit the heets hes nothing but a dog, ej was so nervouss he admitted he took over CW to get close to Sami her poured his heart out to her, he was so sweet so caring he made her cry. that man can melt my heart, he didnt flirt with her he didnt want to jump in bed . than he apologize for saying he was in love with her so soon. than Rafe comes over all about sex (yes im repeating this cause that is all it is) no romance, not taking it slow , hes and a@#hole, i hate him

You're so right!!!!

Cynderdays

Postby Cynderdays » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Quote stjarna:
Quote ejami2012:
Quote Cynderdays:

Nobody does......

Not for a minute

You're so right!!!!

Yuck. Will Sami ever see the light, ie EJ, or are we all just wasting our time with this? Is it time to let it go and move on?
Tptb are really trying to brainwash us into thinking that Safe is meant to be, will they realistically deviate from this message to satisfy Ejami's for any length of time?
I am not hopeful.
Sorry to bring any of you down.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:57 pm

Quote Cynderdays:
Quote stjarna:
Quote ejami2012:
Quote Cynderdays:

Nobody does......

Not for a minute

You're so right!!!!

Yuck. Will Sami ever see the light, ie EJ, or are we all just wasting our time with this? Is it time to let it go and move on?
Tptb are really trying to brainwash us into thinking that Safe is meant to be, will they realistically deviate from this message to satisfy Ejami's for any length of time?
I am not hopeful.

Lets just wait and see what the writers have in store for EJAMI! :) :) :)

Keep the faith! :)

Cynderdays

Postby Cynderdays » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Quote Cynderdays:
Quote stjarna:
Quote ejami2012:
Quote Cynderdays:

Nobody does......

Not for a minute

You're so right!!!!

I am not hopeful.

thank you, sharon, you are a good cheer. I was needing your positive energy. :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:27 pm

Quote Cynderdays:
Quote Cynderdays:
Quote stjarna:
Quote ejami2012:
Quote Cynderdays:

Nobody does......

Not for a minute

You're so right!!!!

I am not hopeful.

thank you, sharon, you are a good cheer. I was needing your positive energy. :)

One point.....

Sami and EJ 's love has endured everything and when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING!

This meaningless thing called safe will be no different.

I can't wait until Monday to see the fight between Sami and rafe.

If a simple fight can destroy safe how sure was Sami's love for rafe??????

It seems to me that she really wasn't sure of her "choice" after all.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”