Maxine

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
SafenSound

Maxine

Postby SafenSound » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:12 pm

I don't know about you guys but it was good to see Nurse Maxine back in action at the hospital and the set as well. :D

Soaps.com I noticed that Aloma Wright (Nurse Maxine) is not on the cast list, why is that since she's been a recurring character?

Also good to see Dawnn Lewis as Nicole's doctor on Friday's episode. Does anyone know if this is a one time gig? Her work includes "A Different World" and "Hanging with Mr. Cooper"...loved that show! :D

Sunnydaz

Re: Maxine

Postby Sunnydaz » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:27 pm

Quote SafenSound: I don't know about you guys but it was good to see Nurse Maxine back in action at the hospital and the set as well. :D

Soaps.com I noticed that Aloma Wright (Nurse Maxine) is not on the cast list, why is that since she's been a recurring character?

Also good to see Dawnn Lewis as Nicole's doctor on Friday's episode. Does anyone know if this is a one time gig? Her work includes "A Different World" and "Hanging with Mr. Cooper"...loved that show! :D

She's not on the cast list? That's crazy since she's been on and off Days for years. I love Maxine and actually wish she had more airtime other then at the hospital, like at one of the Brady family picnics or holiday parties. Oh that's right Days does doom and gloom better, nevermind.

saminrafe

Postby saminrafe » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:58 pm

It was nice to see Maxine back on the show. I enjoyed her scenes with Melanie and she can add some comedy to the show, which is so desperately needed. They could pair her with Abe, giving her some family in salem.

DOOL1965

Postby DOOL1965 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:33 pm

Oh I like the idea of Abe and Maxine they are the perfect match because they both are about love and family. Gawd knows DAYS needs a lot more love in there city.

I remember when Rafe and Sami thought they were pregnant and she was a little crap with them for coming to her station instead of going to the emergency room, but when she found out they may be pregnant she changed her tune and was very sweet to Sami and Rafe and was so happy for them.

I love Maxine she is my kind of girl a no nonsense girl, she tells it like it is straight to the point!

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Also like the idea of Maxine and Abe because being in the medical field like Lexie she would be very capable in raising Theo who is autistic. I believe Lexie would approve.

Abine :)

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:46 pm

I am so happy to see Maxine back on the show. Love her happy demeanor and spunky attitude. Hope to see more of her in the future.

Welcome back, Maxine!!!

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:50 pm

Welcome Home Maxine!! :)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:29 am

It was nice to see Maxine but ABE is recently widowed. If anyone needs a woman it would be Roman.

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:28 am

Quote allmylovingdays: It was nice to see Maxine but ABE is recently widowed. If anyone needs a woman it would be Roman.

True but Maxine and Abe would be cute together. As far as Roman i'd love to see Rafe's mother finally come to Salem and be paired off with Roman. :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:36 am

Quote allmylovingdays: It was nice to see Maxine but ABE is recently widowed. If anyone needs a woman it would be Roman.

I agree!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”