The new Team EJAMIFAMILI

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: The new Team EJAMIFAMILI

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:56 am

Quote homeisejammi: Love that Will is part of the Ejamily! I hope he is the one who gets Sami and EJ together this time!!!

The potential for this family is HUGE! the Ejamily storylines are endless!!

I agree and when Stefano comes back for them not to be able to stick together and not let him tear them apart

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:29 am

Quote ejami2012: Ej gettin back his Dimera roots and running dimera enterprises and mayor. Sami running countess w up against Kate with Mad leaving. Gonna love it. Send dufus back to Autumn or bring her to Salem for him.

dufus.... funny.....not nice....but funny....lol :-)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:39 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote homeisejammi: Love that Will is part of the Ejamily! I hope he is the one who gets Sami and EJ together this time!!!

I agree and when Stefano comes back for them not to be able to stick together and not let him tear them apart

I don't know about this....I think Stefano is on the fence about EJ and Sami being together.

He knows EJ's heart is Sami......and he knows Sami loves EJ....so I don't know?

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:12 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote ejami2012: Ej gettin back his Dimera roots and running dimera enterprises and mayor. Sami running countess w up against Kate with Mad leaving. Gonna love it. Send dufus back to Autumn or bring her to Salem for him.

dufus.... funny.....not nice....but funny....lol :-)

Bring Autumn to Dufus in the Autumn.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:16 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote allmylovingdays:

I agree and when Stefano comes back for them to be able to stick together and not let him tear them apart

I don't know about this....I think Stefano is on the fence about EJ and Sami being together.

He knows EJ's heart is Sami......and he knows Sami loves EJ....so I don't know?
I don't want Sami to stop wanting to be with EJ if he reestablishes his ties with Stefano.

Plus when I originally posted I had a double negative in my sentence so I fixed it in this quote.

Gosh I want us to find out how Stefano found out that EJ and Sami were together and blackmailed Will into spilling the secret.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:27 am

some tweets have Drake, Chandler & Freddie - and then Eileen and Casey so I have to wonder are they all working against each other and Will now has some insider information I don't want Will working with John!! Maybe that Will is a spy he will run back and tell EJ and Sami what John is doing and Chad could also be finding out what Kristen's doing and will work to from within to get DE away from those trying to take over? Just speculating

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:59 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: some tweets have Drake, Chandler & Freddie - and then Eileen and Casey so I have to wonder are they all working against each other and Will now has some insider information I don't want Will working with John!! Maybe that Will is a spy he will run back and tell EJ and Sami what John is doing and Chad could also be finding out what Kristen's doing and will work to from within to get DE away from those trying to take over? Just speculating

Nobody's with James Scott??? Nobody?? Maybe he is with Sami. OK. I like that. I'm in my happy place!!! :) :)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Quote flightygirl:
Quote allmylovingdays: some tweets have Drake, Chandler & Freddie - and then Eileen and Casey so I have to wonder are they all working against each other and Will now has some insider information I don't want Will working with John!! Maybe that Will is a spy he will run back and tell EJ and Sami what John is doing and Chad could also be finding out what Kristen's doing and will work to from within to get DE away from those trying to take over? Just speculating

Nobody's with James Scott??? Nobody?? Maybe he is with Sami. OK. I like that. I'm in my happy place!!! :) :)

You know JAMES he hasn't tweeted a darn thing!! and Alison she has but it's always about her blog. No pictures lately and I think this week and next she is filming that Hallmark movie.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:35 pm

I would be surprised if he turned into a big tweeter but you would think he would be filming with someone who does tweet.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:16 am

Quote flightygirl:

Me too!!! :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”