Hope is going to far

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
cbrady

Hope is going to far

Postby cbrady » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:18 pm

Hope needs to get over her anger and hate and set them aside for once Yes Bo should have been there for Shawn but he is a grown man and she needs to realize Chelsea was in deep trouble and Bo was protecting her even though she deserves to go to jail and he would do anything for his kids even a messed up crazy girl like chelsea what would he do if his future dayghter did this god only knoows and Hope wouldd understand.

HOOKED

Re: Hope is going to far

Postby HOOKED » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:24 pm

I was on Hope's side at frist. Now she is going to far. Give me a break she acts like she never did anything in her life wrong. give it up HOPE you are not perfect. ~)

*SHELLE*

Postby *SHELLE* » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:33 pm

I hear ya! She needs to give Bo a break - wow! She is being way to harsh, and then just going with Patrick, I was so mad. He is sooo mischievous, and I can't believe she is going to go to Chicago with him for a weekend. Wow! That shows alot for her.

crash874

Postby crash874 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:36 pm

I would LOVE too see Bo just walk away. Hope is over reacting AGAIN!!! I too was on her side but now not so much. Maybe if Bo walks away she will realize what she is losing. Bo has repeatedly said he was sorry Hope just needs to let it GO!!!

Natalie

Postby Natalie » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:46 pm

Hope needs to realize that Bo has a child with someone else. Even though both his children are adults acting like children.

Brenda Kay

Postby Brenda Kay » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:19 pm

Hope should remember her mistakes. Let it go Bo shouldn't have to beg everyday. He is olny human!!

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:14 am

BOPE will have a WONDERFUL christmas together. They will know by then that Baby is their's - as in, Bope's baby. Not Hope and Patrick's baby. You say the way Hope was with Patrick today. She is already so tired of him. Patrick is pretty much history as far as Hope is concerned. As for Hope NOT trusting BO, Bo hasn't exactly been all that trust worthy lately. He's lied anout things left and right. He's been very Irish in his attitude, and how he has it out for Patrick. He was also very BLIND to Chels. That has upset Hope tremendously. I can't and DON'T blame Hope for being crap with Bo. He's pretty much deserved it. As for her trusting Patrick, I think she felt that her instincts were shakey. No thanks to Chels and Zach's death. Something like that would really throw anyone off. The death of your child. To know that your husband, father of said dead child was in part responsible? Not an easy thing to take in

msbobbie50

Postby msbobbie50 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:19 am

Doesn't she remember when she looked for Bo for Steve and she was at the Pub upstairs when she saw them together? Oh give me a break. She can't be that stupid.

Kristian

Postby Kristian » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:30 pm

3) Now she is not perfect but she should be mad Chealse killed her son and Bo let her out of jail for that and if that was her daughter she would keep her in jail she is fair.

kentishad

Postby kentishad » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:16 pm

Chelsea killed their son and it seems to me that Bo doesn't care. Hope has every right to overreact. She has every right to hate him. It's like he forgot every thing they went through when she was pregnant and then when the baby was born. I used to love Bo, but now I hate him. Chelsea is a wreck and someone needs to put her in her place. >(

Return to “Days of Our Lives”