Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Moms Days

Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Postby Moms Days » Sat May 18, 2013 2:10 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: I am hoping that EJ solves this one to for them just because they are out chasing him when they need to do some INVESTIGATING. You see Hope now scrambling --dun dun duuuuhhhhh

After Hope publicly announced EJ was a "suspect" I wonder if she will publicly apologize for falsely accusing him when they find out this Jensen guy was the real attacker. I love how when they are wrong it is kind of like well he is a bad guy so he deserves to be accused. Even though they Hope, Rafe, etc have committed numerous crimes including covering up any of their relatives crimes.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Sat May 18, 2013 3:43 pm

Quote Moms Days:
Quote allmylovingdays: I am hoping that EJ solves this one to for them just because they are out chasing him when they need to do some INVESTIGATING. You see Hope now scrambling --dun dun duuuuhhhhh

After Hope publicly announced EJ was a "suspect" I wonder if she will publicly apologize for falsely accusing him when they find out this Jensen guy was the real attacker. I love how when they are wrong it is kind of like well he is a bad guy so he deserves to be accused. Even though they Hope, Rafe, etc have committed numerous crimes including covering up any of their relatives crimes.

Yeah.. Just like they did before. Didn't they leave him in jail even after they KNEW Stegano was alive?!?!?! haha. geez. Then they gave "Duh" a promotion. AND let BO go, or decreased his salary or ???.. I Can't remember. I'll NEVER like Rafe ;) for pushing Bo 3) out!! ~)

Moms Days

Postby Moms Days » Sat May 18, 2013 11:54 pm

Quote zuzu61:
Quote Moms Days:

Yeah.. Just like they did before. Didn't they leave him in jail even after they KNEW Stegano was alive?!?!?! haha. geez. Then they gave "Duh" a promotion. AND let BO go, or decreased his salary or ???.. I Can't remember. I'll NEVER like Rafe ;) for pushing Bo 3) out!! ~)

I really miss Bo and I think Bo actually solved crimes. It is Roman and Hope that seem to have trouble by accusing before they even have any evidence. Last year was classic. First they accused Will and then EJ. They found them guilty before you even have any evidence and once they had proof of EJ's innocence they kept him in jail. Great Crime Solving skills these guys have.

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Sun May 19, 2013 4:51 pm

I'm surprised Hope hasn't asked Ceara if Mommy got an envelope from the nice Policeman?...Since she's there most of the time waiting for her!....And then I would want to know what Police officer delivered it, and when? and to who? {Ceara}..I could see the look on Hopes face!...You told a child to make sure I got it!!..Are you crazy!!...
But you know the Salem P.D......LOL... ;)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon May 20, 2013 8:29 am

Quote mama rosa: I'm surprised Hope hasn't asked Ceara if Mommy got an envelope from the nice Policeman?...Since she's there most of the time waiting for her!....And then I would want to know what Police officer delivered it, and when? and to who? {Ceara}..I could see the look on Hopes face!...You told a child to make sure I got it!!..Are you crazy!!...
She may do that today --we are all on pins and needles waiting for her great deductive reasoning to see her find that envelope :-) :-)

Moms Days

Postby Moms Days » Mon May 20, 2013 11:59 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote mama rosa: I'm surprised Hope hasn't asked Ceara if Mommy got an envelope from the nice Policeman?...Since she's there most of the time waiting for her!....And then I would want to know what Police officer delivered it, and when? and to who? {Ceara}..I could see the look on Hopes face!...You told a child to make sure I got it!!..Are you crazy!!...
She may do that today --we are all on pins and needles waiting for her great deductive reasoning to see her find that envelope :-) :-)

So now that Hope knows the truth that EJ is innocent do you think Hope will say, OH I am sorry for accusing you unfairly and trying to convince everyone in town that you were guilty of another crime you did not commit. Just thought it might be a nice touch considering how adamant they were about his guilt. If I were Sami I would make sure Hope and Gabi ate their words.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue May 21, 2013 9:18 am

Quote Moms Days:
Quote allmylovingdays:

So now that Hope knows the truth that EJ is innocent do you think Hope will say, OH I am sorry for accusing you unfairly and trying to convince everyone in town that you were guilty of another crime you did not commit. Just thought it might be a nice touch considering how adamant they were about his guilt. If I were Sami I would make sure Hope and Gabi ate their words.

It would be a great day and it might be the end of the world if it really happened. I am sure they are going to say the comatose patient solved it though afterall if they didn't know about the missing muffins they would be lost as to who and why he did it. :-) :-)

Moms Days

Postby Moms Days » Tue May 21, 2013 9:39 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote Moms Days:
Quote allmylovingdays:

It would be a great day and it might be the end of the world if it really happened. I am sure they are going to say the comatose patient solved it though afterall if they didn't know about the missing muffins they would be lost as to who and why he did it. :-) :-)

I love that ultimately it is all about Hope's "Sainted and Reformed" cousin Nick and had nothing to do with EJ.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue May 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Quote Moms Days:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote Moms Days:
Quote allmylovingdays:

I love that ultimately it is all about Hope's "Sainted and Reformed" cousin Nick and had nothing to do with EJ.

But they are slanting at poor nick

littleguysmom

Postby littleguysmom » Tue May 21, 2013 9:00 pm

I wonder if Hope killed that crazy man Jensen. I hope so. He shot Will so he should die. >( :D :-) ~)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”