Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Moms Days

Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Postby Moms Days » Mon May 13, 2013 12:04 am

Quote zuzu61:
Quote allmylovingdays: I figured we might need this thread in the next few days. :-) ;)

Smart move!! I wonder if EJ is going to be subject of another Bogus Arrest by the SPD!! ~) To bad Rafe won't be able to be on Duty. He did a superb job before!! ;)

That is hysterical!!! I am pretty sure that having Rafe in a coma will not impact the quality of his interaction with others or his ability to assist the SPD with their investigation. :) :) In fact in a coma he might be even better. :)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon May 13, 2013 8:16 am

Quote Moms Days:
Quote zuzu61:
Quote allmylovingdays: I figured we might need this thread in the next few days. :-) ;)

Smart move!! I wonder if EJ is going to be subject of another Bogus Arrest by the SPD!! ~) To bad Rafe won't be able to be on Duty. He did a superb job before!! ;)

That is hysterical!!! I am pretty sure that having Rafe in a coma will not impact the quality of his interaction with others or his ability to assist the SPD with their investigation. :) :) In fact in a coma he might be even better. :)
I love the comments so FAR!!

tariro

Postby tariro » Mon May 13, 2013 8:23 am

Quote Moms Days:
Quote zuzu61:

I sense another promotion in the works Rafe ,he might even be credited with Nick's exposure all while being in a coma ,wouldn't be surprised if he gets a medal for bravery for his fine work ~)

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Mon May 13, 2013 8:32 am

Quote tariro:
Quote Moms Days:
Quote zuzu61:

I sense another promotion in the works Rafe ,he might even be credited with Nick's exposure all while being in a coma ,wouldn't be surprised if he gets a medal for bravery for his fine work ~)

Oh!! This is ALL TOO good!!!! LMAO :-)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon May 13, 2013 9:17 am

Quote zuzu61:
Quote tariro:
Quote Moms Days:
Quote zuzu61:

Oh!! This is ALL TOO good!!!! LMAO :-)

this thread needs to stay on top if the comments continue - i am laughing my head off, a promotion, i bet it gets put into the system the moment they lay him on the gurney :-)

littleguysmom

Postby littleguysmom » Mon May 13, 2013 10:22 am

Watch Hope will be lead detective in this investigation, and will see everyone else as suspects but not Nick because he's got her believing that he's the good Guy trying to raise his family. She will believe anything :D Nick tells her lol ~)

littleguysmom

Postby littleguysmom » Mon May 13, 2013 10:36 am

I wish Abe was still commander he would get to the bottom of who did it. ~)

EpicFail

Postby EpicFail » Mon May 13, 2013 10:52 am

the upside of this s/l is that Rafe will be seen and not heard.....I would prefer both, but this runs a close second.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Mon May 13, 2013 12:06 pm

Quote littleguysmom: I wish Abe was still commander he would get to the bottom of who did it. ~)

Yes he would. Remember Abe & Roman (Wayne Northrop)?!!?
----------------

OT
they could use littleguy to sniff out the real criminal!! :]
I have one on my lap. (baby/doggie sitting)

littleguysmom

Postby littleguysmom » Mon May 13, 2013 12:10 pm

Maybe they should bring back Shawn and Rex Brady back as newly graduated detectives, Shawn could take Hopes place and Rex could replace Roman. What they need is fresh blood in the department ha! ;) :-)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”