Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Quote dazgonby:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote dazgonby: I know I am totally going to regret this...but how is Sami being pimped 24/7?
Not happening on the show I watch.

Me either I never get what show others are watching when things like that are said or they don't see Justin on Sami's side.

Abe and Hope are now on the list. EJ said yesterday that Abe vetted personally those who are guarding Sami. He is in trouble!!! I'm hoping with that EJ and Justin can get Sami on bail due to this though so maybe I will give him a pass.

Abe and Hope need to be paying more attention since they 'promised' Sami would be safe.

They should not even have to be told anything is going on because they should be on top of it and already KNOW it is.

Ej does need to have a little chat with them and if Kate can bring in her 'own people' to protect & help Rafe in hospital then Ej should bring in his own to protect & help Sami!

I'm just not sure how the writers can possibly make this police dept look more stupid...oh I'm sure they will, but I just can't think of something worse than what they have come up with.

I mean who gets to visit the person locked up in their CELL!

where in the world did Kate get all this $$$ again? last we heard she was a ceo for madworld but please on paycheck and she is rolling in the $$$$

but I digress - I am watching last years June and July shows - OMG I am watching last years June July stuff when EJ was accused of his father's murder. SO much so much can help Sami's case in last years proceedings. The tainted lie detecor test, the incompetence and totally lacking in investigation of anyone else but EJ for the crime. I hope if they go to trial ( AND GOD KNOWS I don't want this to get that far) they throw this stuff back at the SPD.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:04 pm

Quote dazgonby:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote dazgonby: I know I am totally going to regret this...but how is Sami being pimped 24/7?
Not happening on the show I watch.

Me either I never get what show others are watching when things like that are said or they don't see Justin on Sami's side.

Abe and Hope are now on the list. EJ said yesterday that Abe vetted personally those who are guarding Sami. He is in trouble!!! I'm hoping with that EJ and Justin can get Sami on bail due to this though so maybe I will give him a pass.

Abe and Hope need to be paying more attention since they 'promised' Sami would be safe.

They should not even have to be told anything is going on because they should be on top of it and already KNOW it is.

Ej does need to have a little chat with them and if Kate can bring in her 'own people' to protect & help Rafe in hospital then Ej should bring in his own to protect & help Sami!

I'm just not sure how the writers can possibly make this police dept look more stupid...oh I'm sure they will, but I just can't think of something worse than what they have come up with.

I mean who gets to visit the person locked up in their CELL!

ITA!!! The perfect opportunity for great S/L's!!! Investigating for Sami & Eric cases, busting JJ & JT!!!
It's like the writer's are totally ignoring these particular roles/actors(Hope, Abe, Roman)!! NOTHING is being written for them r/t investigating these crimes?!?! CRAZY!!! I want to be PO'd with them, but in ALL my years of watching DAYS, I've NEVER seen the writing so bad concerning the SPD.
YEARS ago, it was great. The last time they wrote anything for them is when they were accusing EJ for killing Fatha. (kind of same thing now, with Sami)..
AND we all know why they wrote for SPD then.. Rafe was a cop. Then got a promotion instead of being fired.
I wonder if they think the fans will be on their case more r/t Bo. Heck BO is gone!!
I want to see the others investigate and NOT have to wait for Rafe to solve all the crimes. Suppose he's going to solve all 3..
I'll probably get boulders thrown my way for writing this.. But it's the truth. I'd say it if I were his #1 fan. ~)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:22 am

zuzu can you believe it when still somewhat brain damaged and he offered to look into Eric's illness. jeez they better not have him solves these crimes!

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:21 am

Salem police are worst they can't do anything right. It's time for Ej Dirmera to run for mayor again and gets some new police officer's that will do they job better and fired Abe Hope.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:37 pm

EJ please tell me Monday that Finn isn't with the SPD but someone that the 'mobster lawyer' recommended.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:58 am

two scoops said it all for me. RO, MarMar, Kayla those people who are well and able to be there in the SPD should be the ones working the case right now. I NEED ROMAN TO GO ROGUE.

Kayla was fantastic this week, defending Sami to Adrienne. Will was legitimately appreciative of what his mom did to protect him and struggled with the guilt of putting her in this position. I have every hope that once Hope hears that Marge Bernardi was allowed in to see Sami, Aunt Fancy Face will take action too!!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:54 am

abe is on my shitelist seriously he says he vetted these lousy guards and then his comments before going to Bernardi's NOW I HAVE TO WONDER is he being paid off? EJ, Justin bring this crap to the judge and not rely on the tool in charge of the police force

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:42 am

Salem police sucks they don't how to do there job they should be looking in Joe Bernardi past and see who was working for. Abe is doing bad job I am starting to think he took that razor.

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:57 am

I for one have to say that abe and hope are good cops and the are not about to get fired.

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:40 am

There is no legitimate reason why the cops haven't found that razor...whatever explanation they come up for it, I'm not going to buy it. >(

Return to “Days of Our Lives”