Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:24 pm

Quote zuzu61: You wait and see if the writer's don't allow Superhero St. :| swoop in with his Halo and swirl his cape around as he "saves the day" for Sami!!!
They (the writers) are surely having a good laugh at making Hope and Abe look stupid. ~)
IF this doesn't happen, I'll be very surprised.

Hey we said we aren't going to say his name. But I know girl I know. I keep thinking in his coma state he will get a promotion and solve this case. Whatever ~) ~) ~) ~) ~)

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote zuzu61: You wait and see if the writer's don't allow Superhero St. :| swoop in with his Halo and swirl his cape around as he "saves the day" for Sami!!!
They (the writers) are surely having a good laugh at making Hope and Abe look stupid. ~)
IF this doesn't happen, I'll be very surprised.

Hey we said we aren't going to say his name. But I know girl I know. I keep thinking in his coma state he will get a promotion and solve this case. Whatever ~) ~) ~) ~) ~)

Ooops.. OMG!! I did type his name, didn't I? SORRY!!! lol
I'll Slap the hand that typed that.. haha
Oh Yeah.. I forgot he doesn't need a Cape. Like you said, he can solve this while in a coma.
Writing for the SPD solving a murder mystery should be a gimme..
H$ll just watch, Murder she wrote or Matlock or a million other shows.. ha.
The other writer's must give the SPD s/l's to the dumbest writer they have on staff..
Wait a minute!!! Maybe that where "whatshisname" is.. He's writing.. Since this is his specialty.. ;)
That explains their brilliant ideas. ~)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:37 am

and his name said practically every other sentence! :-)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Riddle me this???? Why is Abe going to ask Will and Sonny any questions about Sami shooting Bernardi. will was knocked out. sonny was by his side. They have nothing to do with this crime

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Salem police are the worst they steal can't find that razor. I bet that razor is steal in Rafe room or under the bed. Why they not check Bernardi phone.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Quote ej and sami: Salem police are the worst they steal can't find that razor. I bet that razor is steal in :| room or under the bed. Why they not check Bernardi phone.

I'm sure it is In sheets or his gown

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:00 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: Riddle me this???? Why is Abe going to ask Will and Sonny any questions about Sami shooting Bernardi. will was knocked out. sonny was by his side. They have nothing to do with this crime

Maybe Abe woke up from his haze and realised he needed to start questioning someone??!!! Throwing allegations without any proof won't make a case! Since :| is doing his best job ever, maybe the SPD became so impressed that they decided to question Will who was barely awake at the time of the incident ;) ........ Way to go, SPD!!!!!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:50 am

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote allmylovingdays: Riddle me this???? Why is Abe going to ask Will and Sonny any questions about Sami shooting Bernardi. will was knocked out. sonny was by his side. They have nothing to do with this crime

Maybe Abe woke up from his haze and realised he needed to start questioning someone??!!! Throwing allegations without any proof won't make a case! Since :| is doing his best job ever, maybe the SPD became so impressed that they decided to question Will who was barely awake at the time of the incident ;) ........ Way to go, SPD!!!!!!
The title of this thread says it all Incompetent Buffoons! :D

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote Rosieroserson:

The title of this thread says it all Incompetent Buffoons! :D

Like I said before... Buying a ticket at the lottery and winning a badge is not the best way to go about becoming an agent........ but ofcourse they don't care :D

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:58 am

LOVE TWO SCOOPS

soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/twoscoops/2013/130624.php

Maybe it's just me, but if someone changed their story from a knife to a razor, I wouldn't exactly be yelling "Gottcha!" Also, if Bernardi and :| were such good friends that Bernardi went to visit :| in the hospital, wouldn't their wives at least recognize each other

Return to “Days of Our Lives”