Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
zuzu61

Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Postby zuzu61 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:45 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote zuzu61: OMGoodness.. EJ had to tell them to look in the bed!!!

IMO, the Writers are the Incompetent Buffoons!!!
Surely they are leaning back in their luxurious executive chairs LTAO (their) for writing the Awesome Veteran Actors/Characters look like Idiots one more time..
When the real ones are laughing and the other one is in the coma..
That's OK.. The last laugh will be on all the ones destroying the Characters/Actors who have worked their @$$es off to make you show a success.. Not that Incompetent Buffoon in a coma.

In a way I think he should have asked them to look in the vacant bed. I really wish with all my heart that we never have to see that bed filled and the rest of this ridiculous story and their incompetence along with once again her family being in charge of this investigation is just just so stupid.

oops!! Don't know how I heard "bed".. and not "vent".. lol. I guess I'm so disgusted with these Incompetent Writers, it's affecting my hearing.. haha .
I wonder if these Actors go out for a drink after shooting, read tomorrows scripts to each other and shake their heads in disbelief. ~)

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:01 am

Not hard to figure out that Salem's finest is going to rough house Sami.
I don't think I can stand to watch Hope being as useless as a box of...well you know. She has no compassion for Sami at all...and all bets are off...Sami needs to speak up about everything including the Ciara thing...but not likely she will.
Hope's uncalled for remarks are really like the pot calling the kettle thing.
And when the video comes out that Chad just thought he had to share with everyone, Sami can't even tell what that is all about because of Will...funny how Sami can't shut up about things that hurt her but has to keep everyone else's secrets.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:13 am

Salem police are the worst they do nothing right. They blame wrong people Hope Abe Roman need to step down ASP. The all going to feel stupid when they find out bernardi was a bad cop.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Quote ej and sami: Salem police are the worst they do nothing right. They blame wrong people Hope Abe Roman need to step down ASP. The all going to feel stupid when they find out bernardi was a bad cop.

please ~) those fools never apologize and if they start to then the cough or say it so halfasssed that EJ and others just walk away.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:28 pm

I wonder how long is going to take Salem police to find that razor. Gibbs and his team from Ncis can do better job that this idiots.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote ej and sami: Salem police are the worst they do nothing right. They blame wrong people Hope Abe Roman need to step down ASP. The all going to feel stupid when they find out bernardi was a bad cop.

please ~) those fools never apologize and if they start to then the cough or say it so halfasssed that EJ and others just walk away.

The SPD is at it's 'best' when their incompetent agents can play the blame game. Who needs evidence when you've got lousy excuses?

- EJ did it because his last name is Dimera
- The knife doesn't excist because we couldn't find it in the hospital
- Bernardi was :| friend and therefore couldn't be payed off
- Sami is a copkiller who came out of nowhere

Poor Sami, I'm so glad she's got EJ!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:58 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote allmylovingdays:

The SPD is at it's 'best' when their incompetent agents can play the blame game. Who needs evidence when you've got lousy excuses?

- EJ did it because his last name is Dimera
- The knife doesn't excist because we couldn't find it in the hospital
- Bernardi was :| friend and therefore couldn't be payed off
- Sami is a copkiller who came out of nowhere

Poor Sami, I'm so glad she's got EJ!

its funny how Bernardi was close to the coma patient and yet Hope again she had to introduce herself to Mrs Bernardi??? I just don't get this writing. Not at all ~)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:38 am

I know, that's so weird!

Buffy.

Postby Buffy. » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:53 am

Not only is the Salem PD laughably bad, so are all the defence attorneys! Micky Horton was the worst ....he lost EVERY case and got Sami the death sentence for a crime she didn't commit! She's arrested now over a defence shooting but gets away with shooting EJ in the head when he was asleep! Smh! At least this time around Sami will have EJ not Micky! :)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:21 pm

Quote Buffy.: Not only is the Salem PD laughably bad, so are all the defence attorneys! Micky Horton was the worst ....he lost EVERY case and got Sami the death sentence for a crime she didn't commit! She's arrested now over a defence shooting but gets away with shooting EJ in the head when he was asleep! Smh! At least this time around Sami will have EJ not Micky! :)

EJ and JUSTIN!!! a win win team --I still hope they can defeat Stefano and get DE

Return to “Days of Our Lives”