Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:25 am

Quote Bricole:
Quote dazgonby: Sad to see Bo go out that way...especially after they had the big deal about giving Rafe a promotion...still haven't figured out what for.
Shouldn't it be the newest go?

Rafe got hired back and promoted and now there are cutbacks. Sounds like poor planning. There is no way Rafe is worth Bo and Hope taking a cut for him to be there. The SPD are idiots.

and that is why this thread is titled the way it is! and the truth shall set you free.

homeisejammi

Postby homeisejammi » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:26 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote Bricole:
Quote dazgonby: Sad to see Bo go out that way...especially after they had the big deal about giving Rafe a promotion...still haven't figured out what for.

Rafe got hired back and promoted and now there are cutbacks. Sounds like poor planning. There is no way Rafe is worth Bo and Hope taking a cut for him to be there. The SPD are idiots.

and that is why this thread is titled the way it is! and the truth shall set you free.

So they are writting off Bo so that Rafe can stay? Whoa! The Bo fans should be up in arms!! Peter is a vet of all vet's, he should have been give a better exit story! Its very sad that these "new fresh writers" didn't use their creative muscel and come up with something to give his fans a send off he deserves. I guess another fan base will start to hate Gary T. and his obsession with Rafe.

On a side note about poor send off's = Im still ticked off that Matt got shafted with Jacks departure!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:00 am

Quote homeisejammi:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote Bricole:

So they are writting off Bo so that Rafe can stay? Whoa! The Bo fans should be up in arms!! Peter is a vet of all vet's, he should have been give a better exit story! Its very sad that these "new fresh writers" didn't use their creative muscel and come up with something to give his fans a send off he deserves. I guess another fan base will start to hate Gary T. and his obsession with Rafe.

On a side note about poor send off's = Im still ticked off that Matt got shafted with Jacks departure!!

I doubt it very much. They don't see it that he is the reason for Bo leaving.

I know there was a thread that said life imitating art. I took that as a slap in Peter's face.

Not even sure that the set for the police department is relevant anymore, they never catch a criminal and SPD is just a word used to say 'I work there' but no one really is shown working anywhere they are all out having lunch, playing and roaming HTS.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun May 12, 2013 8:40 pm

I figured we might need this thread in the next few days. :-) ;)

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Sun May 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: I figured we might need this thread in the next few days. :-) ;)

Smart move!! I wonder if EJ is going to be subject of another Bogus Arrest by the SPD!! ~) To bad Rafe won't be able to be on Duty. He did a superb job before!! ;)

Moms Days

Postby Moms Days » Mon May 13, 2013 12:04 am

Quote zuzu61:
Quote allmylovingdays: I figured we might need this thread in the next few days. :-) ;)

Smart move!! I wonder if EJ is going to be subject of another Bogus Arrest by the SPD!! ~) To bad Rafe won't be able to be on Duty. He did a superb job before!! ;)

That is hysterical!!! I am pretty sure that having Rafe in a coma will not impact the quality of his interaction with others or his ability to assist the SPD with their investigation. :) :) In fact in a coma he might be even better. :)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon May 13, 2013 8:16 am

Quote Moms Days:
Quote zuzu61:

That is hysterical!!! I am pretty sure that having Rafe in a coma will not impact the quality of his interaction with others or his ability to assist the SPD with their investigation. :) :) In fact in a coma he might be even better. :)
I love the comments so FAR!!

tariro

Postby tariro » Mon May 13, 2013 8:23 am

Quote Moms Days:
Quote zuzu61:

I sense another promotion in the works Rafe ,he might even be credited with Nick's exposure all while being in a coma ,wouldn't be surprised if he gets a medal for bravery for his fine work ~)

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Mon May 13, 2013 8:32 am

Quote tariro:
Quote Moms Days:
Quote zuzu61:

I sense another promotion in the works Rafe ,he might even be credited with Nick's exposure all while being in a coma ,wouldn't be surprised if he gets a medal for bravery for his fine work ~)

Oh!! This is ALL TOO good!!!! LMAO :-)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon May 13, 2013 9:17 am

Quote zuzu61:
Quote tariro:
Quote Moms Days:
Quote zuzu61:

Oh!! This is ALL TOO good!!!! LMAO :-)

this thread needs to stay on top if the comments continue - i am laughing my head off, a promotion, i bet it gets put into the system the moment they lay him on the gurney :-)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”