Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
stjarna

Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Postby stjarna » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:11 am

LOL....maybe I am the last Danicole fans and hopelessly hoping that somehow the writers will realize that they have an amazing story to tell about those two....Now it seems like they will never talk again.... :0

I wish Nicole saves him from Kristen- now that would have been a great soapy thing to watch!!!! ;)

Jen821

Postby Jen821 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:26 am

Quote stjarna: LOL....maybe I am the last Danicole fans and hopelessly hoping that somehow the writers will realize that they have an amazing story to tell about those two....Now it seems like they will never talk again.... :0

I wish Nicole saves him from Kristen- now that would have been a great soapy thing to watch!!!! ;)

Yes! that would be perfect to see Daniel have to be nice to Nicole and thank her for saving him! He's been really hard on her but Eric's been worse. I hope if they make him a Priest again they will keep him in Rome!

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:44 am

Quote Jen821:
Quote stjarna: LOL....maybe I am the last Danicole fans and hopelessly hoping that somehow the writers will realize that they have an amazing story to tell about those two....Now it seems like they will never talk again.... :0

Yes! that would be perfect to see Daniel have to be nice to Nicole and thank her for saving him! He's been really hard on her but Eric's been worse. I hope if they make him a Priest again they will keep him in Rome!

Agree!! :D

Hopefully, our next supercouple!! :D

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:42 pm

It's been a long while since Danicole had such a lovely scene like today- when he put the jacket over so she isn't cold and the talk was so sweet...ah...I hope it is a beginning to a very nice beginning of something great with those two! :)

proshutterbug

Postby proshutterbug » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:57 pm

I really have my fingers crossed and saying my nightly prayers that TPTB are Finally going to give Danicole a go for more than just friendship.. I want a real love story with Daniel and Nicole falling in love with each other! I have wanted this pair way before the whole Eric thing.. then I wanted it even more when Daniel and Nicole were living together. Daniel understands Nicole so much better than Eric(GV) ever did.. I knew when they first started getting Ericole together what was going to happen.. Nicole would mess up and Eric would not be able to forgive her.. so now they are stuck on this stupid merry-go-round story of Nicole begging Eric to forgive her and Eric saying no.. I am so done with this .. Free Nicole! Free Eric! and while your at it.. Give My Favorite Girl a chance with Daniel.. The spark has always been there.. let it burn .. let it grow into love.. and please oh pretty pretty please let her find happiness for more than two seconds! These two could carry a happy relationship and still have drama with Nicole being a reporter and Daniel putting his nose in everyone's problems.. They could stir up all sorts of trouble together!

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:19 am

They mesh well, but it's so soon after the horrible Eric escapade that I think neither Nicole nor Daniel would be able to feel so much for each other again so quickly. Although, Daniel really does appear to be moving on from Jennifer quite nicely.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:09 am

If it is going to be a slow burn- I am ok with it...but let it burn...and then let's have great fire with those two!!

:D

There is such a genuine thing between them and it is just so great...I hope the writers realize that they can give us a great love story here!!! It's time for a nice love story!!!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:37 am

If I had anything to say about it, I'd much prefer Danicole to Ericole. Since I don't believe Eric would ever totally forgive and FORGET Nicole's trickery, he would probably use a reminder of her past wrongdoings as a weapon whenever there was the slightest conflict between them.

Yes, there does seem something very sweet cooking between Nicole and Daniel. And we have seen whatever people call "chemistry" created by the couple for quite some time. However, if they do get together romantically. I think I'll always have doubts about whether that would last any longer than Dr. Dan's many former bed-mates. He DOES seem to prefer a love-'em-and-leave-'em MO.(I think it's even possible for him to succumb to the arguable charms of even Kristen or Eve.)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:44 pm

November sweeps looking promising about Danicole... I hope we get something good! Waited forever for those two be in eachother's lives again! :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”