Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
AnneM127

Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Postby AnneM127 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:19 am

They mesh well, but it's so soon after the horrible Eric escapade that I think neither Nicole nor Daniel would be able to feel so much for each other again so quickly. Although, Daniel really does appear to be moving on from Jennifer quite nicely.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:09 am

If it is going to be a slow burn- I am ok with it...but let it burn...and then let's have great fire with those two!!

:D

There is such a genuine thing between them and it is just so great...I hope the writers realize that they can give us a great love story here!!! It's time for a nice love story!!!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:37 am

If I had anything to say about it, I'd much prefer Danicole to Ericole. Since I don't believe Eric would ever totally forgive and FORGET Nicole's trickery, he would probably use a reminder of her past wrongdoings as a weapon whenever there was the slightest conflict between them.

Yes, there does seem something very sweet cooking between Nicole and Daniel. And we have seen whatever people call "chemistry" created by the couple for quite some time. However, if they do get together romantically. I think I'll always have doubts about whether that would last any longer than Dr. Dan's many former bed-mates. He DOES seem to prefer a love-'em-and-leave-'em MO.(I think it's even possible for him to succumb to the arguable charms of even Kristen or Eve.)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:44 pm

November sweeps looking promising about Danicole... I hope we get something good! Waited forever for those two be in eachother's lives again! :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”