Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
HouseTops

Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Postby HouseTops » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:22 pm

Quote stjarna: They are a great team! And they could have a great story - so far, since maybe it is not intentional - but I believe it is! ;) - they've given us a very intense, adventurous, caring Danicole! Where there is smoke soon can be fire! Days needs a couple like this! :D :)
Love them!

Someone needs to blow on the hot coals... *) *)

Love them!!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:12 am

Quote HouseTops:
Quote stjarna: They are a great team! And they could have a great story - so far, since maybe it is not intentional - but I believe it is! ;) - they've given us a very intense, adventurous, caring Danicole! Where there is smoke soon can be fire! Days needs a couple like this! :D :)
Love them!

Someone needs to blow on the hot coals... *) *)

Love them!!

The only way is Danicole!

LOL- fans need to blow on those hot coals to ignite the Danicole and get it on the screen- the writers had a great chance to write a great love story here- do it! Please! And what is best about it is that it didn;t come forced or preconstructed like Rafe and Jordan for example, it kind of happened along the way!!!!
:D

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:51 am

Oh, and forgot to add- how elated she was to hear he was all right- and the hug!!! I wish it was about them!!!!

CoachJack

Postby CoachJack » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:22 pm

Quote stjarna: Oh, and forgot to add- how elated she was to hear he was all right- and the hug!!! I wish it was about them!!!!

I was just coming here to post about that. As much as Nicole said she had waited forever for Eric to hold her like that, her hug with Daniel was SO much more natural IMO.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:24 am

Quote CoachJack:
Quote stjarna: Oh, and forgot to add- how elated she was to hear he was all right- and the hug!!! I wish it was about them!!!!

I was just coming here to post about that. As much as Nicole said she had waited forever for Eric to hold her like that, her hug with Daniel was SO much more natural IMO.

There are no secrets with Daniel! ;)
And people will argue that it is cos they are friends! Hmmm- smoke-fire!!! lol :D

CoachJack

Postby CoachJack » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:56 pm

Quote stjarna:
Quote CoachJack:

And people will argue that it is cos they are friends! Hmmm- smoke-fire!!! lol :D

Lol exactly. I think Daniel and Nicole are both unafraid to call each other out when the other is BS-ing. Also Daniel seems to be more in tune with Nicole, and Im not convinced he believed her when she said there was no evidence.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:29 pm

Quote CoachJack:
Quote stjarna:
Quote CoachJack:

Lol exactly. I think Daniel and Nicole are both unafraid to call each other out when the other is BS-ing. Also Daniel seems to be more in tune with Nicole, and Im not convinced he believed her when she said there was no evidence.

Yes... but on the phone she said in a code manner- "eric is here!" or something like that!!! And Daniel got the drift!
;)
p.s. How is your fanfiction writing going?
this is a great spin for fanfiction ~) ;)

CoachJack

Postby CoachJack » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:01 am

Quote stjarna

Yes it is. I['m working on the next part btw...boy is it hard to juggle all these storylines I set up! lol. But it is slowly but surely moving in a Danicole direction :D

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:03 am

Go DANICOLE!!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 am

Quote CoachJack:
Quote stjarna

Yes it is. I['m working on the next part btw...boy is it hard to juggle all these storylines I set up! lol. But it is slowly but surely moving in a Danicole direction :D

Looking forward to it! Need at least some Danicole love in fanfiction!!!! Hopefully soon on screen too! :D

Return to “Days of Our Lives”