Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
danniferfan4life

Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Postby danniferfan4life » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:42 am

Because i am a firm believer, i stick w/who drawed/hooked me in to watching the show in the first place, which was Jennifer & Maggie. Jack would have been locked out of the house permanently, if that relationship was real life!! When Daniel came, i really got hooked, especially when they put him & Jen together. So then i started watching it for Dannifer, Maggie & now EJabby and i still watch for my favorites, no matter how the characters or writing has changed cause i know their character & lovers will return slowly but surely. Nicole shouldn't want to be 2nd to Jen or the Priesthood, cause that's exactly what she's going to be, if they pair her w/either and Daniel dam sure aint no dummy especially after she has told him she and Eric professed their love to one another, he sure is not going to put himself in that situation

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:47 am

Professing love on a soap doesn't hold much- not for a long while....and since this is a soap- strangest things can happen and so Danicole could be so IT!!! :D

Jennifer would fit Rafe so much better! ;)

danniferfan4life

Postby danniferfan4life » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:50 am

Sorry for double post, contd, dan has already been there and done that! He will not play 2nd to priesthood/eric.
So here's to Dannifer, slowly but surely coming back!! :)) Lol

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:52 am

Quote danniferfan4life: Sorry for double post, contd, dan has already been there and done that! He will not play 2nd to priesthood/eric.
So here's to Dannifer, slowly but surely coming back!! :)) Lol

Boing us to death with their non-chemistry unfortunately!

danniferfan4life

Postby danniferfan4life » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:04 pm

Us Dannifer fans can't wait to see that HOT Chemistry back on screen the way it used to be and should be! :)) So Peace :)) Lol!!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:06 pm

Quote danniferfan4life: Us Dannifer fans can't wait to see that HOT Chemistry back on screen the way it used to be and should be! :)) So Peace :)) Lol!!

And on that note I guess Dannifer fans please swoon about it in your Dannifer fan thread!

;)

danniferfan4life

Postby danniferfan4life » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:16 pm

In the same hand/other hand if we r careful w/who/what characters what characters we place in the thread meant for othets i don't think we would have a problem throughout the remainder of the threads. Wherever I see one of my faves that 's where I'm going to post. so if we don't want to see other characters names in threads that r not specifically designed for their character lets all work together to keep their names out of those particular threads. :)) have a good day.!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:24 pm

Quote danniferfan4life: In the same hand/other hand if we r careful w/who/what characters what characters we place in the thread meant for othets i don't think we would have a problem throughout the remainder of the threads. Wherever I see one of my faves that 's where I'm going to post. so if we don't want to see other characters names in threads that r not specifically designed for their character lets all work together to keep their names out of those particular threads. :)) have a good day.!

The understanding is that those threads that have Bashing free on are designated for the fans of the couple- and since you don't particularly like Danicole then coming to the this thread and swooning over Dannifer is like baiting sort of!
I am and Ejami fan for example, and since I don't like Ejabby, I don't go to their thread where they swoon over them!
So I would not go into the Dannifer bashing free thread either!
If I am wrong, Admin will correct me!

danniferfan4life

Postby danniferfan4life » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:51 pm

We wont tell one another where to post. I guess neither one of us is wrong where we post cause if so agred Admin will correct if need to be. Will swoon where i want and besides i love a sore loser. And after this speak to the stop sign cause a stop sign can't argue back. No need to get upset over make believe and not real life. :)) :)) :))

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:56 pm

Quote danniferfan4life: We wont tell one another where to post. I guess neither one of us is wrong where we post cause if so agreed Admin will correct if need to be. Will swoon where i want and besides i love a sore loser. And after this speak to the stop sign cause a stop sign can't argue back. No need to get upset over make believe and not real life. :)) :)) :))

I respect your passion for Dannifer, and that is ok. But it should be expressed in a Dannifer thread.

Let's have a Dannifer vs Danicole thread where we can express our difference in opinion then. I'd love to trade opinions with you there! :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”