Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
CoachJack

Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Postby CoachJack » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:20 pm

Quote fadingrose:
About Chloe...any "normal" mother would and SHOULD always have an deep interest in her child's future, whether Mom has only shared custody with Dad or even if he has full custody. So naturally it would be better for all concerned if Chloe took an interest in Dan's new partner, especially if remarriage with the new lover seemed probable. That does NOT mean that an ex-wife should be playing dirty and doing her best to sabotage the new relationship (like Chloe tried to do with Dannifer).

That was what my point was as well...of course she should care about her child, but simply not liking and trying to sabotage new relationships is beyond the pale. It seemed some posters were suggesting Daniel/Nicole aren't a good match because Chloe might be jealous or upset, and I don't think she should get to have the final say UNLESS she is concerned about Parker and can make a case for why it isn't good for him.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:02 am

Daniel is the only one that accepted her for who she is. And I so loved that she said she feels safe and appreciated by him. That is what love is between people- when you have that feeling that you are safe and appreciated by someone- ok, I know that it can be argued that friendship comes in it too- but isn't it a fine line - friendship turning into love!!!

I just love them... and I know they are going down the route with her and Eric... but it's a soap- and they should definitely take a U turn and write for Daniel and Nicole!!!!

:D

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:11 am

Quote CoachJack:
Quote fadingrose:
About Chloe...any "normal" mother would and SHOULD always have an deep interest in her child's future, whether Mom has only shared custody with Dad or even if he has full custody. So naturally it would be better for all concerned if Chloe took an interest in Dan's new partner, especially if remarriage with the new lover seemed probable. That does NOT mean that an ex-wife should be playing dirty and doing her best to sabotage the new relationship (like Chloe tried to do with Dannifer).

That was what my point was as well...of course she should care about her child, but simply not liking and trying to sabotage new relationships is beyond the pale. It seemed some posters were suggesting Daniel/Nicole aren't a good match because Chloe might be jealous or upset, and I don't think she should get to have the final say UNLESS she is concerned about Parker and can make a case for why it isn't good for him.

I don't want Parker's mom back. Her character is useless. See the writers do that - make a character useless and redundant - she was a vessel that carried a child just for the

OOPS not going there i was about to bash.

Daniel and Niki just have that ummmph that I don't see with his other pairings. I didn't like him with Parker's mother. Niki just fit.

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:52 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote CoachJack:
Quote fadingrose:

I don't want Parker's mom back. Her character is useless. See the writers do that - make a character useless and redundant - she was a vessel that carried a child just for the

Daniel and Niki just have that ummmph that I don't see with his other pairings. I didn't like him with Parker's mother. Niki just fit.

Bravo, bravo!!

Go Danicole!!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:58 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote CoachJack:
Quote fadingrose:

I certainly agree that Nicole and Dan have both friendship and UMMMPH, which Dannifer never had. (In Chloe's defense, though I don't particularly want her back in Salem, she and Dan sure had UMMMPH back when they cheated on Lucas!) In any case I definitely want Nicole to realize that Dan is the man for her, and that he will feel the same way about her.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:20 pm

Yes, they have the natural UMPHHHHHH!!!!

Watched Christmas clip and the hug quite a few times LOL!!!

It should be them end up in captivity and not the other way around... Eric and Jenn much better pairing!!!! ~) ;)

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:05 pm

No way do i think eric and jennifer will make good pairing. i am so glad that days of our lives is not going there.some thing else i definitely want nicole to realizes that eric is the right guy for her and not that loser daniel.

AmbernOK

Postby AmbernOK » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:15 pm

Sorry, I'm going to be unpopular here, but I've been watching this show since the 80's....and Nicole HAS ALWAYS loved ERIC!!! She was Eric's first!! That kind of love doesn't go away, and we have already been down the Danicole road before!! Nicole went crazy!!! While they are good friends, Nicole and Daniel DO NOT have the sparks that Eric and Nicole have. You can feel the tension between the two them! I applaud the writers for taking their time to really dig into Nicole and Eric and see if there relationship is strong enough to have him leave the priesthood. Which we all know he is going to according to all the spoilers...I basically think it's going to boil down to Nicole wanting to marry Eric. He is not going to give up everything unless she is sure it's only Him she wants to be with forever!!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:24 am

Interesting point- Eic will not give up everything till he know whether Nicole is comitted to them- it's going to be a winding road- same as it could be a winding road with Daniel too.
If Kristen didn't do what she did- Eric would still be a priest- and would not think twice about Nicole romantically.
Maybe Nicole was Eric's first love, so once upon a time Lucas was Samantha's but it changed so much.

Anyway, Daniel could be and should be Nicole's mature real love. the friendship scope with them is a great step to a real love!!!
Eric will always have doubts about himself- and Nicole could end up getting hurt once again!!!
:)

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:35 am

I've had doubts about whether either Dan or Eric is the right guy with whom Nicole could have a "till death do us part" relationship.
Dan's a ladies man who's sampled "love" with so many Salem women, most of whom have had their life saved by the miracle surgeon. He's so into helping any needy person that he is not able to concentrate on solely one woman.
As for Eric, I believe that so strong was his commitment to his religious calling that even if he and Nicole finally are together, he will always have doubts (and guilty feelings.) Nicole may eventually suffer because of Eric's indecisiveness, which may lead him to resent her. Nicole needs somewhat stronger than that! Maybe her true soulmate is yet to arrive in Salem!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”