Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:13 am

I read on twitter that there was a cute faux family moment - so both Parker and Danny are falling for Niki?

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:07 am

Quote allmylovingdays: I read on twitter that there was a cute faux family moment - so both Parker and Danny are falling for Niki?

Christmas day- Danicole with Parker- so great, so wow!
I have yet to see all episodes- just seen clips... and it was amazing- thank you writers, and thanks for the ornament thing with her name... is it a preshadowing of them becoming an actual family... too excited- but can't help it!!!

:D :)

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:11 pm

Quote stjarna:
Quote allmylovingdays: I read on twitter that there was a cute faux family moment - so both Parker and Danny are falling for Niki?

Christmas day- Danicole with Parker- so great, so wow!
I have yet to see all episodes- just seen clips... and it was amazing- thank you writers, and thanks for the ornament thing with her name... is it a preshadowing of them becoming an actual family... too excited- but can't help it!!!

I hope the "faux family" becomes a "real family".

Their chemistry is amazing!!

danniferfan4life

Postby danniferfan4life » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:29 pm

Quote CindyHaskins: Daniel and Nicole are never get back together has a couple i just don't see it happen.beside no matter what nicole say she still madly in love with eric brady she will be with him in end.

I agree Cindy. She's taller than him, which doesn't make them look good together. Give nicole one of new guys (aiden-daniel cosgrove or Liam-Mark Collier)!! If Dan & Jen can't be together, I'd rather see him w/someone new, like Jordan. Dan, going a along w/nicole's lie about him & her, shouldn't effect his chances e/jen, if there is still a chance, cause that's who he is, helpful. He stuck his neck out there for her son, he did the same thing for Eric, not Nicole. The ornaments hanging w/nicole's was cute, but i think it was just to give dan & nicole to have a chance at spending christmas w/someone after their get together w/maagie & Victor.

danniferfan4life

Postby danniferfan4life » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:45 pm

I have to agree w/person who said nicole & EJ were good together. Cute scenes w/Parker & Daniel, but they do not belong together. Dan & Jen belong together, if they don't put them back together, give all 3 new partners (Dan, Jen & Nicole).

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:57 am

Their chemistry is amazing, and their Christmas family moment was just right! This could turn into a great love story and writers should go there- and make it right!

:)) Can't get enough of them! :D

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:30 am

I DO think Nicole and Dan "look good together," despite the height difference (like many real-life couples) and there is definitely "chemistry." But I don't see this as a long-term relationship. Both of them would first need closure with someone else--Jenn and Eric. Actually, what I'd like to see is Nicole with EJ. I think there was something real there, especially when they worked so well together on his mayoral campaign. But EJ got side-tracked by crushing on Taylor and ruined that! If he ever were to "cheat" on Sami, I hope it's with Nicole, but I don't think that will happen or that such a romance would last..

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:29 am

Quote fadingrose: I DO think Nicole and Dan "look good together," despite the height difference (like many real-life couples) and there is definitely "chemistry." But I don't see this as a long-term relationship. Both of them would first need closure with someone else--Jenn and Eric. Actually, what I'd like to see is Nicole with EJ. I think there was something real there, especially when they worked so well together on his mayoral campaign. But EJ got side-tracked by crushing on Taylor and ruined that! If he ever were to "cheat" on Sami, I hope it's with Nicole, but I don't think that will happen or that such a romance would last..

I like what you wrote( in bolded)- yes they need closure with Jen and Eric, and there is the oportunity for a great story for them- in trying to sort of mend things with Jen/i.e Eric, they realise that they actually are falling for one another and a real love story can happen here!

Jennifer and Eric in my opinion could be actually great for one another!!!! :D

CoachJack

Postby CoachJack » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:00 pm

:)
Quote stjarna:

I like what you wrote( in bolded)- yes they need closure with Jen and Eric, and there is the oportunity for a great story for them- in trying to sort of mend things with Jen/i.e Eric, they realise that they actually are falling for one another and a real love story can happen here!

Jennifer and Eric in my opinion could be actually great for one another!!!! :D

ITA. I was surprised to find when I rewatched the Christmas clip that when Parker was asleep on Nicole's lap and Daniel said the holidays you dread most can sometimes turn out to be the best ones I was rooting for them to kiss. I agree they need closure and I think them bonding as friends first instead of rushing into couplehood like 99% of couples would lay a strong foundation. This kind of storyline would have the side benefit of JJ having to come to terms with the fact that his desire to forge a friendship with Daniel does not mean, or require, that Daniel and his mom are right for each other. I really want to see Daniel continue to be a mentor to JJ without returning to Jen.

Jen and Eric seem to have both gotten into the habit of throwing super-hurtful accusations at people they claim to love without knowing the facts, so I'm not sure if pairing them would be great or terrible but it would definitely be interesting.

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:20 pm

Well i am just glad that nicole is and will always be in love with eric brady that is never going to change.i believe that eric and nicole will be a couple in 2014.also i don't see daniel and nicole been a real family because it is never going happen.i see jennifer been paired with liam and not with eric.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”