Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
garon d

Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Postby garon d » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Quote Str8tButEqual: I could be onboard with the tramp & the man*hore ;)

I could too! :)

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Still loving Danicole! :-)

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:34 am

Other than WilSon this is the only couple during MarDar’s tenure I feel any connection with *). I’m praying to the soap God’s let them stay together. I absolutely don’t want Dan back with Jennifer after MA leaves. >(

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:38 am

Yesterday was the first time I got it. He knows exactly what he is getting into and he doesn't care just as he doesn't care she is pregnant he just wants her. 8) I think she is starting to come around to it too and it isn't just getting laid. Wasn't she looking at his phone number when he walked up and grabbed her and kissed her? I am amazed that I can picture these two together. I always wanted Nicole with Brady.

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:35 am

The thing about these two is that I don’t feel it as being rushed like some of the others because they have been living in Salem for awhile, they know about each other, it just feels like a natural flow and not forced.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:10 pm

Daniel and Nicole, can you imagine putting Maggie's son with Nicole, it would be great

sandra77

Postby sandra77 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:58 pm

I am totally warming up to these two. I like the honest approach to dating

PC_SALEM0106

Postby PC_SALEM0106 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:23 am

Danicole are great together, but my worry is once Ej finds out he is the father of the baby, he will make life horrible for both Daniel and Nicole. While it lasts love seeing both of them happy. Ari and Shawn sizzle and I like watching. :D

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:39 am

Quote Str8tButEqual: The thing about these two is that I don’t feel it as being rushed like some of the others because they have been living in Salem for awhile, they know about each other, it just feels like a natural flow and not forced.

Even after seeing them in bed yesterday you didn't feel it was rushed? I was floored seeing them waking up together. I figured they would continue on with their little booty calls but not that they would start dating. I just still don't like it that Nicole is pregnant and this was all high risk and all. Like yesterday she mentioned it again, as soon as the kid is delivered she will go back to her martini's and champagne swilling. I am not bashing I am stating a fact she mentioned. Her martini shaker will be in her luggage that if she wasn't preggers right now Daniel would go bankrupt on her champagne bills.

Str8tButEqual

Postby Str8tButEqual » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote Str8tButEqual: The thing about these two is that I don’t feel it as being rushed like some of the others because they have been living in Salem for awhile, they know about each other, it just feels like a natural flow and not forced.

Even after seeing them in bed yesterday you didn't feel it was rushed? I was floored seeing them waking up together. I figured they would continue on with their little booty calls but not that they would start dating. I just still don't like it that Nicole is pregnant and this was all high risk and all. Like yesterday she mentioned it again, as soon as the kid is delivered she will go back to her martini's and champagne swilling. I am not bashing I am stating a fact she mentioned. Her martini shaker will be in her luggage that if she wasn't preggers right now Daniel would go bankrupt on her champagne bills.

I guess it’s all a matter of perspective because I still don’t see it as rushed. Like I stated in my previous post they’ve both been living in Salem for years not months and they know each other, like that scene where Nicole called Dan out with sleeping with his patients. What I see with them is friends with benefits for now and I don’t see it as forced like I’ve seen with others whether or not it grows to something more is a wait & see approach. They’re not declaring undying love and want to get married like Brady & Madison did. A big issue that seems to be raised constantly on various boards is the fact that she has a high risk pregnancy and she’s getting it on with Dan and I do agree that can be off putting but I still like them together.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”