The "Sami and Lucas" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
JTsahottie

Re: The

Postby JTsahottie » Fri May 11, 2012 12:05 pm

Lumi is just too awesome for words. They are back together and its so natural I'm glad they didn't waste time reuniting because they should have never been apart.

lovelylady21

Postby lovelylady21 » Sun May 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Quote Birthstonekitty: I simply love Lumi. Always have, always will. They are the only couple that makes total sense and Days should focus on writing a good story for them. Rebuild their love and give them something to do that doesn't involve EJ. I'm sick of Ej in their story and I'm not looking forward to any triangle with Lumi and Ej. It's been done and it failed the first time. I'm much rather have a Lucas centric triangle than a Sami centric one.

Agreed,loved them from the start and its not going to change :D :D

lovelylady21

Postby lovelylady21 » Sun May 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Quote Jen821: I don't want to see Lucas fall for stupid Sami again. He knows Sami is still attracked to Ej he's the one that said it. Why go down this road again it only makes him look like an idiot. I want more for Lucas, I want better for Lucas! Sami still showing eyes for Ej it's just so stupid. I can't believe they brought him back for this stupid triangle again. It's just horrible!

OK this is a no bashing thread

lovelylady21

Postby lovelylady21 » Sun May 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Quote flightobl: Stopping in, bumping up our couple and counting down, 3 weeks to my daughter's wedding. I'm keeping up here and with these most recent changes in writers yet again, I'm thoroughly confused with some of the s/l's, bored sick with others, and afraid for our couple. Let's let this regime know here now that we're right up front and center for LUMI!!

Congratulations on the wedding hope she have many years of a beautiful marriage and thanks for keeping this thread alive :)

Partnersincrimes

Postby Partnersincrimes » Tue May 15, 2012 6:41 am

Lumi is on today

chrismarie_mcc

Postby chrismarie_mcc » Tue May 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Grinning from ear to ear - Lumi on today, loved loved their talk and making dinner together and of course, the chemistry!

flightobl

Postby flightobl » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:36 am

Okay, found our thread ... can I just say how thankful I am that Sami seems so immediately settled with Lucas? The one scene with Rafe this past week was weird and awkward. The scenes with EJ are a continuation of their entire schizophrenic relationship. I would have no problem with tptb settling these two down and making them a 'boring' couple for a few years, Sami needs to be cooled off and those kids need some stability in their lives.

Partnersincrimes

Postby Partnersincrimes » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:23 pm

Lumi and will is on today

rendi04

Postby rendi04 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:23 pm

i am loving lumi right now they are so cute and real lucas will stand by her no matter what and stand up to her when she was wrong i hope we see more lumi. yes :) :) :) :) :) :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”