The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
oldayzfan

Re: The

Postby oldayzfan » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:44 pm

There seems to be a parallel between EJ and EJAMI fans to Lucas and Lumi fans. EJ is the cool, collective and classy character while Lucas is not. (I don't blame him though). It's not as if EJ just walked in looking good and stole Sami's heart (oh wait, yeah it is - remember him in the towel? Whoa Mama). In support of the Ejami fans, we don't have to bash Lucas, we're not insecure about the chemistry between EJ and Sami. As an EJ fan, I feel what EJ feels. And I feel exactly what EJ feels (that Sami "does" have deeper feelings for him and it's not hatred.) I also feel that he's done all he could do so now it's all about sitting back and waiting for the inevitable. Lumi fans feel exactly what Lucas feels, which would explain why Lumi fans feel the need to jump all over EJ fans and their opinions. In the soap, Lucas does the same thing to EJ. Can't wait for for more EJAMI.

NickiB

Postby NickiB » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:06 pm

Quote oldayzfan: There seems to be a parallel between EJ and EJAMI fans to Lucas and Lumi fans. EJ is the cool, collective and classy character while Lucas is not. (I don't blame him though). It's not as if EJ just walked in looking good and stole Sami's heart (oh wait, yeah it is - remember him in the towel? Whoa Mama). In support of the Ejami fans, we don't have to bash Lucas, we're not insecure about the chemistry between EJ and Sami. As an EJ fan, I feel what EJ feels. And I feel exactly what EJ feels (that Sami "does" have deeper feelings for him and it's not hatred.) I also feel that he's done all he could do so now it's all about sitting back and waiting for the inevitable. Lumi fans feel exactly what Lucas feels, which would explain why Lumi fans feel the need to jump all over EJ fans and their opinions. In the soap, Lucas does the same thing to EJ. Can't wait for for more EJAMI.

OLDAYZFAN-
Funny you noticed that too. I often go and read the LUMI only thread (trying to understand why they like Lucas so much). I have never posted. However, if you read our thread, we have not bashed them. They are constantly bashing us. I have come up with the same conclusion you did. We are all excited about our couples but enough is enough. I get tired of defending myself.

tllykr

Postby tllykr » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:13 pm

Quote oldayzfan: There seems to be a parallel between EJ and EJAMI fans to Lucas and Lumi fans. EJ is the cool, collective and classy character while Lucas is not. (I don't blame him though). It's not as if EJ just walked in looking good and stole Sami's heart (oh wait, yeah it is - remember him in the towel? Whoa Mama). In support of the Ejami fans, we don't have to bash Lucas, we're not insecure about the chemistry between EJ and Sami. As an EJ fan, I feel what EJ feels. And I feel exactly what EJ feels (that Sami "does" have deeper feelings for him and it's not hatred.) I also feel that he's done all he could do so now it's all about sitting back and waiting for the inevitable. Lumi fans feel exactly what Lucas feels, which would explain why Lumi fans feel the need to jump all over EJ fans and their opinions. In the soap, Lucas does the same thing to EJ. Can't wait for for more EJAMI.

I love your post. It fits the situation to a tee! But I really wasn’t arguing about EJ or Lucas being better for Sami (well, maybe my first post on that thread was, but not after I got attacked by a saber-toothed tiger). I was stating that some people shove their opinions down your throat and then expect you to just take it without saying a word. They throw all these questions at you and when you try to explain your answers they turn whatever you say around and attack you again. That’s ridiculous and so childish. EJami’s have to be tough skinned because we get jumped on so much, but enough is enough. I’m really tired of this and like I said to another poster, it’s a shame that you have to keep your mouth shout for fear of getting persecuted. We shouldn’t have to keep our opinions to ourselves just because other people are insecure. Anyway, I’m glad that at least two other people understand where I’m coming from.

tllykr

Postby tllykr » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:31 pm

Quote NickiB:

OLDAYZFAN-
Funny you noticed that too. I often go and read the LUMI only thread (trying to understand why they like Lucas so much). I have never posted. However, if you read our thread, we have not bashed them. They are constantly bashing us. I have come up with the same conclusion you did. We are all excited about our couples but enough is enough. I get tired of defending myself.

I agree. We don't have to bash Lucas, his actions speak for themselves.

NickiB

Postby NickiB » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:33 pm

tllykr....so, here I am. I am a huge EJAMI fan. But not because he is hot. I love the way they taunt each other. I am the one who agreed with you and oldayzfan.

tllykr

Postby tllykr » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:38 pm

I agree with you regarding EJ and his HOTNESS not being the reason I like EJami. Just because you think someone is hot doesn't mean that they can get by with everything.

I know, the way that the bicker back and forth with each other is so amusing. And it's only a cover up for Sami regarding her feelings. I wish she would let her barriers down and give in to EJ. He would give her the moon and the stars if she would just let him.

NickiB

Postby NickiB » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:41 pm

I agree. Although, I kind of like seeing her keep him back a little. It is kind of fun to watch EJ work his powers on her. He is great fun to watch. While it has been fun, I am ready for them to be together. It may be short lived, but I think DOOL needs a good love story right now.

trouble72

Postby trouble72 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:47 pm

I agree too! I love EJ not just becuase he is HOT & YUMMY! He really makes me laugh. Some of the things he says just kill me. Maybe it is the accent I don't know.

I love how they talk like they have know each other forever. Like when they were reading letters and she said Roman Thomas kicked and he was like I thought we discussed that. Sometimes I think they are the married couple by the way they act.

NickiB

Postby NickiB » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:49 pm

Trouble, it is true. They do bicker like a mrried couple.

tllykr

Postby tllykr » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:55 pm

Oh most definitely! If he “worked his magic” on me once, I don’t think I would be able to resist though. The way he caresses her face and looks into her eyes just makes me melt. I mean he gently cups her face and looks her right in the eyes when his is getting ready to kiss her. And the way he is so concerned for her and the babies well being is amazing considering the numerous times she has pushed him away. He never misses a beat, in showing her how much she means to him. And he does everything he can think of to show her that he has changed. I don’t see how she has lasted as long as she has. She must be made of sterner stuff than I am.

Some people are saying that his redemption is just an act. I don’t believe that. But if it’s true, he sure he me fooled.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”