The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
NickiB

Re: The

Postby NickiB » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:50 am

Quote LBowen: I can't understand how some think that there is a comparison between Lucas and EJ because they both have done terrible, malicious acts. Neither one is better than the other. Lately, I hear all this about EJ going after someone who is already taken and how he shouldn't go after someone else's woman. HELLO! Lucas backstabbed his own brother and tried to take his woman for years! Yes, Lucas is a "good guy" now supposedly, but he's still the same old Lucas to me. He's not selling me this "good guy" act because I still see that same angry, jealous, lying, scheming old Lucas as before. He hasn't change enough for me to believe this act. He was born to play a weasel and it was a mistake, imo, to ever redeem him. I hope he can play that little jerk again soon. I spent years watching him be that way and now that he's been redeemed, I'm supposed to love him? I don't think so. I honestly don't buy Sami being a good girl either. It sort of sickens me to see Lucas and Sami acting all goody-goody and like they are some sort of victims! HA! How does it feel ya little terrors! Finally they are getting a taste of their own medicine! That said, I want Sami and EJ together because they entertain me more, they have more chemistry and I can't stand to see Lucas with Sami anymore...oh and EJ's sooo hot...isn't that what we get accused of all the time? ;) LOL!

Amen!!!! Ditto! I like Ejami because they are way more interesting. They are fire and ice. I love it. Their chemisty (hot and cold) is so obvious. I don't understand how some don't see that.

oldayzfan

Postby oldayzfan » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:30 am

You guys are my heroes. I feel like I just experienced the half time inspirational speech that leads us in to victory!! "Little Ejami's, I love it". BTW, did anybody catch the scene where John opens the door wearing nothing but a towel and Marlena was left impressionable? I couldn't help but remember EJ and Sami's first impression. Interesting that the writers would choose this clip, don't cha think?

DaysPossessed

Postby DaysPossessed » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:03 am

Quote oldayzfan: You guys are my heroes. I feel like I just experienced the half time inspirational speech that leads us in to victory!! "Little Ejami's, I love it". BTW, did anybody catch the scene where John opens the door wearing nothing but a towel and Marlena was left impressionable? I couldn't help but remember EJ and Sami's first impression. Interesting that the writers would choose this clip, don't cha think?

Yes....Then the clip where John is holding Belle after learning she is his!!!

Man that guy is so hot...Even tho he was pretty scarce on Friday, just the thought turns me on!!!

I guess he is going to get slapped again next week. poor guy, oh well, he has broad sholders(whew, does he)and he can take the crap without flying off the handle like LR.

Anyway, as always, a huge EJ fan!!

oldayzfan

Postby oldayzfan » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:50 am

Quote DaysPossessed:
Quote oldayzfan: You guys are my heroes. I feel like I just experienced the half time inspirational speech that leads us in to victory!! "Little Ejami's, I love it". BTW, did anybody catch the scene where John opens the door wearing nothing but a towel and Marlena was left impressionable? I couldn't help but remember EJ and Sami's first impression. Interesting that the writers would choose this clip, don't cha think?

Yes....Then the clip where John is holding Belle after learning she is his!!!

Man that guy is so hot...Even tho he was pretty scarce on Friday, just the thought turns me on!!!

I guess he is going to get slapped again next week. poor guy, oh well, he has broad sholders(whew, does he)and he can take the crap without flying off the handle like LR.

He's gonna get slapped again? By who and why? You know, come to think of it I wouldn't mind getting my hands on him either!

DaysPossessed

Postby DaysPossessed » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:57 pm

Ya he gets it again...I think its a spoiler..anyway not to worry...From what I read he is just standing his ground finally....yayayaya

Gotta love him...hooot!!!

LBowen

Postby LBowen » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:04 pm

Awww! Poor EJ! I've never seen anyone take as many hits as he has on the show! Have ya'll?

oldrebelswife

Postby oldrebelswife » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:03 pm

Quote NickiB:
Quote LBowen: I can't understand how some think that there is a comparison between Lucas and EJ because they both have done terrible, malicious acts. Neither one is better than the other. Lately, I hear all this about EJ going after someone who is already taken and how he shouldn't go after someone else's woman. HELLO! Lucas backstabbed his own brother and tried to take his woman for years! Yes, Lucas is a "good guy" now supposedly, but he's still the same old Lucas to me. He's not selling me this "good guy" act because I still see that same angry, jealous, lying, scheming old Lucas as before. He hasn't change enough for me to believe this act. He was born to play a weasel and it was a mistake, imo, to ever redeem him. I hope he can play that little jerk again soon. I spent years watching him be that way and now that he's been redeemed, I'm supposed to love him? I don't think so. I honestly don't buy Sami being a good girl either. It sort of sickens me to see Lucas and Sami acting all goody-goody and like they are some sort of victims! HA! How does it feel ya little terrors! Finally they are getting a taste of their own medicine! That said, I want Sami and EJ together because they entertain me more, they have more chemistry and I can't stand to see Lucas with Sami anymore...oh and EJ's sooo hot...isn't that what we get accused of all the time? ;) LOL!

Amen!!!! Ditto! I like Ejami because they are way more interesting. They are fire and ice. I love it. Their chemisty (hot and cold) is so obvious. I don't understand how some don't see that.

I'm with you 1000%!!!!!! E.J. and Sami can be who they really are with each other and its okay. Lucas is a poser and will always be.

drmontgomery

Postby drmontgomery » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:26 pm

I read in the spoiler for Nov 1st/ 2nd. That Kate pulls strings to see the dna test results.

on the 2nd Kate learns that Stefano plans on taking the boy to Italy with him.

if this is EJ son what do you think he will do. I think it will pull Sami and EJ togather to fight Stefano for their son.and togather as husband and wife.

drmontgomery

Postby drmontgomery » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:28 pm

Also this could be what redeems EJ he turns on Stefano for his son.

Dayslover7

Postby Dayslover7 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:29 pm

Quote drmontgomery: I read in the spoiler for Nov 1st/ 2nd. That Kate pulls strings to see the dna test results.

on the 2nd Kate learns that Stefano plans on taking the boy to Italy with him.

if this is EJ son what do you think he will do. I think it will pull Sami and EJ togather to fight Stefano for their son.and togather as husband and wife.

I knew he was at least the father of one!!!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”