The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
drmontgomery

Re: The

Postby drmontgomery » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:48 am

I have to agree with you i hate the way thay are doing EJ I will be so glad when EJ and Sami are togather.we love you and we are here for you EJ and Sami all the way.

DaysPossessed

Postby DaysPossessed » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:24 am

I saw the thread needed a bump back ...

Anyway, as always, a huge EJ fan!!

drmontgomery

Postby drmontgomery » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:59 pm

I hate what Lucas did to EJ today.he's a big man with others around.a big mouth all huff and puff.i cant wait for EJ and Sami to get togather.

oldayzfan

Postby oldayzfan » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:04 pm

I just read that Lucas punches EJ in the gut. Grr. I am not looking forward to that. Just as I was feeling sorry for him. I'm glad that's over with. I bet Lucas figured EJ wouldn't fight back at that moment b/c there are a lot of upset family and friends that don't like the Dimera's. Boy, that Lucas sure is brave when he's got an army behind him. ~) As for EJ, poor guy, he's a Dimera so I guess that makes him guilty until proven otherwise. So much is going on, I'm still hoping for Sami and Ej to be together.

Mint

Postby Mint » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:23 pm

I'm still an Ejami fan but it sure is getting hard. Lucas and Sami are making me feel sad for them. I'll be glad when all this sadness is over and we get more alone time with Sami and EJ. I know it will be brutal at first, but EJ will lay on the charm. That's something I need to see right now. Let's see their chemistry sizzle up the TV!

DaysPossessed

Postby DaysPossessed » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:37 pm

Haven't seen the show yet today but it sounds like our guy EJ goes and gets himself in trouble. Seems Lucas is too overwrought with grief to contain himself and punches EJ.

All the Lucas fans are eagerly applauding that move.

JMO - That was neither the time or place for violence.

EJ says he was there to pay his respects. Maybe yes maybe no. But Lucas couldn't contain his anger.

I cannot wait until this fighting over Sami ends.

Anyway,as always, a huge EJ fan!!

LBowen

Postby LBowen » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:17 pm

Quote Mint: I'm still an Ejami fan but it sure is getting hard. Lucas and Sami are making me feel sad for them. I'll be glad when all this sadness is over and we get more alone time with Sami and EJ. I know it will be brutal at first, but EJ will lay on the charm. That's something I need to see right now. Let's see their chemistry sizzle up the TV!

I feel a little sorry for them, but then I remember all the reasons I can't stand them together and EJ being #2 reason. #1 is Lucas...can't stand him. I really hope a turn around happens with EJ's character soon. I don't get why they were redeeming him and then all of a sudden they stopped. Some say he's always been bad and they knew it and he's just a Dimera, but I don't believe that.

oldrebelswife

Postby oldrebelswife » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:17 pm

Just joined this group and am so happy to find a thread for Ejami fans. I've been watching Days on and off for years and the E.J. and Sami thread is one of the best. Sorry to have to say good-bye to John, gonna miss him but who knows maybe there will be a surprise in store. Just hope that Sami will soon come to realize that she DOES love E.J. and that he has always been there for her, giving her unconditional love when Lucas was harsh and judgemental.
IMO I believe they could be another,John and Marlena, if TPTB will just let it happen and not let E.J. turn to the "dark side"!

LBowen

Postby LBowen » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:20 pm

Quote oldrebelswife: Just joined this group and am so happy to find a thread for Ejami fans. I've been watching Days on and off for years and the E.J. and Sami thread is one of the best. Sorry to have to say good-bye to John, gonna miss him but who knows maybe there will be a surprise in store. Just hope that Sami will soon come to realize that she DOES love E.J. and that he has always been there for her, giving her unconditional love when Lucas was harsh and judgemental.
IMO I believe they could be another,John and Marlena, if TPTB will just let it happen and not let E.J. turn to the "dark side"!

Welcome!!! I'll take EJami any way I can get them. If they are good, I'll love them. If they are partners in crime, I'll love them. Just give me EJami! I agree about EJ and the dark side. I don't want him to be like his daddy.

oldayzfan

Postby oldayzfan » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:31 pm

It's a tough time for our beloved Ej and Sami. Honestly, I hope that it's Sami that will defend Ej against all the Brady's.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”