The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
DaysPossessed

Re: The

Postby DaysPossessed » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:21 pm

OMG-I'm having a melt down...

Need to stay away from the bashing boards. They really hate EJ (yes, hate). Their loss, when it comes out that EJ changed the DNA to protect the babies(both his), I will be so happy!!!

Too bad Lucas isn't a bigger loser then I could feel good about bashing on him...but I don't. Shoot happens, so get over it. Sami is better off with EJ!!

Gotta love him to death, whew!!!

Anyway, as always, a huge EJ fan!!

NickiB

Postby NickiB » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:20 am

DaysPossessed.....This thread was on the 2nd page. You hadn't posted in this thread in over 22 hours. I count on you to make me laugh and keep us on page 1. LOL ;)

Anyhow, this should be an interesting week. Especially if the babies are born. There might be a little baby Elvis.

achap22

Postby achap22 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:30 am

At this point, I wouldn't worry about what Lumis think...they like who they like, we like who we like the difference is that we don't stoop to their level, I would never call anyone the names that I've heard them call our fanbase. First & foremost this is a soap opera, not the moral compass of the world, if people are going to take it that seriously maybe they shouldn't watch anymore. Ejami is different & exciting, Lumi is played out as far as I'm concerned. I would try to stay positive & don't play into the baiting, it's not worth it. Look forward to Ejami wedding & babies :)

DaysPossessed

Postby DaysPossessed » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:41 am

Quote NickiB: DaysPossessed.....This thread was on the 2nd page. You hadn't posted in this thread in over 22 hours. I count on you to make me laugh and keep us on page 1. LOL ;)

Anyhow, this should be an interesting week. Especially if the babies are born. There might be a little baby Elvis.

Thanks for missing me!!

I've been here watching and getting sicker by the minute.

Seems we Ej/Sami fans have been lazy with posting the past few days. I feel like I've been drug thru a knot hole backward. It's been tough.

I adore EJ (James Scott is hot)but EJ is everything a girl could want!!!Man to have a few minutes alone with him. Be damned the things he has done in the past. He CAN change and will once his babies(1 or 2) are put in his arms.

Even now his presumed joy over John's accident...So what!!! It is something that he feels will further his cause....So he's gonna use it...he did not cause it...So back off him for that!!!

Whew, He is so cute...He makes my heart race and will be forever infatuated with him!!

So, to all EJ & Sami fans....POST AWAY...

Anyway,as always , a huge EJ fan!!

achap22

Postby achap22 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:56 am

Quote DaysPossessed:
Quote NickiB: DaysPossessed.....This thread was on the 2nd page. You hadn't posted in this thread in over 22 hours. I count on you to make me laugh and keep us on page 1. LOL ;)

Thanks for missing me!!

Seems we Ej/Sami fans have been lazy with posting the past few days. I feel like I've been drug thru a knot hole backward. It's been tough.

I adore EJ (James Scott is hot)but EJ is everything a girl could want!!!Man to have a few minutes alone with him. Be damned the things he has done in the past. He CAN change and will once his babies(1 or 2) are put in his arms.

Even now his presumed joy over John's accident...So what!!! It is something that he feels will further his cause....So he's gonna use it...he did not cause it...So back off him for that!!!

Whew, He is so cute...He makes my heart race and will be forever infatuated with him!!

Hugs for keeping up the Ejami fight :) Considering EJ's history with John, I don't blame him for being a bit happy about his accident (took the heat off of him since he didn't do it, but will get blamed anyways). In some ways I think EJ has tunnel vision when it comes to Sami, she has always been his #1 priority.

NickiB

Postby NickiB » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:25 pm

Quote DaysPossessed:

Thanks for missing me!!

A few minutes? You don't ask for much. LOL! Anyhow, me personally, I don't care if EJ redeems himself or not. I just want him to be with Sami. I think those 2 have amazing chemistry. It is what the show needs. I don't think I would like EJ for Sami if he were good.

LBowen

Postby LBowen » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:09 pm

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote oldayzfan: Looks like the poll is closed. Most people believe Sami should marry EJ because she really loves him.... Go EJAMI.

Hello all ejami fans....hope you dont mind the interruption....i usually stay out because i dont like pain and i'm frightened you might throw stones.....i mean boulders LOL

I just thought i'd clear something up about the POLL.
The one that asked about should Sami marry EJ. I know the writers are going to do that because its in the spoilers but this poster was incorrect about the percentages.

There were two seperates choices for NO
and one choice for YES

Yes. She really loves him got 42.4%
No. She should find another way to end it got 25.1%
No. She loves Lucas 24.5%

The two NO votes add up to 49.6%
And the one YES vote adds up to 42.4%

Your numbers are correct, but you left off there were 5 options to choose from. I looked up the poll in the archives and here is what it really was.

Should Sami marry EJ to end the vendetta?
No she should find another way to end it. 25.1%
Yes, she really does love him. 42.4%
No, she loves Lucas. 24.5%
I'm not sure. 2.8%
She needs to do what she thinks is right. 5.3%
Participants: 323

DaysPossessed

Postby DaysPossessed » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:10 pm

Quote NickiB:
Quote DaysPossessed:

Thanks for missing me!!

A few minutes? You don't ask for much. LOL! Anyhow, me personally, I don't care if EJ redeems himself or not. I just want him to be with Sami. I think those 2 have amazing chemistry. It is what the show needs. I don't think I would like EJ for Sami if he were good.

Well for me there is a difference between bad and evil.

I don't mind him being bad... We all have a little bad in us. Just most of us can control it. EJ needs Sami to be good and vice versa.

I would hate to see Evil in EJ, that might break my heart...

Cannot imagine having my heart jump everytime I see him and I'm afraid I might not adore him so if he shows up evil..

Anyway, as always, a huge EJ fan!!

DaysPossessed

Postby DaysPossessed » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:51 pm

Just checked out the thread about everyone getting along..ya fine great whatever.

Saw someone mention all the EJ/Sami threads and they are sick of them....

Just can't seem to find any threads that they start either, so I guess we get to comment on the threads we are given.

Just watched todays show. Saw EJ's reaction about John etc... From what I had heard I thought he would be doing cartwheels in the halls of the hospital. Not quite what I thought....He smiled, yes, John and he were definately not warm and fuzzy with each other, so he is seeing the accident as a bit of good luck for him..

Anyway, as always a huge EJ fan!!

LBowen

Postby LBowen » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:08 pm

I don't like EJ being happy about John. Why are the writers going backwards with his character? They were redeeming him and then they back peddled. I hope it's setting us up for a big redemption later.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”