The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
DaysPossessed

Re: The

Postby DaysPossessed » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:25 pm

Exactly, she is dying inside to be with EJ(what a hottie)she just has not seen that light yet...

I don't think EJ can hurt anyone - except maybe Lucas(who deserves a good arss kicking). The love he feels for Sami is going to keep him out of trouble. He may waiver but he will back down before he does something wrong.

Love him to death...

Anyway, as always, a huge EJ fan!!

oldayzfan

Postby oldayzfan » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:25 am

Ejami fans, do you guys think Sami will ever let EJ comfort her and eventually consumate the marriage? I sure hope so. Although I don't think it will happen anytime soon. They may come close but you know how these writers love to torture us.

DaysPossessed

Postby DaysPossessed » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:11 am

Quote oldayzfan: Ejami fans, do you guys think Sami will ever let EJ comfort her and eventually consumate the marriage? I sure hope so. Although I don't think it will happen anytime soon. They may come close but you know how these writers love to torture us.

GAWD - when are the next sweeps?? February or March??

I don't think my heart can handle that many months before she gives in.....I surely will die before then.

EJ needs to be rid of Stefano's influence. I think once he has Sami and the "v" has ended he will be able to go after something else. Like destroying Lucas............

achap22

Postby achap22 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:42 am

Quote oldayzfan: Ejami fans, do you guys think Sami will ever let EJ comfort her and eventually consumate the marriage? I sure hope so. Although I don't think it will happen anytime soon. They may come close but you know how these writers love to torture us.

Once Sami is ready to be honest with herself, she will be able to let EJ in. It's going to be a rocky start for Ejami but I think when all is said & done, they will be together.

oldayzfan

Postby oldayzfan » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:39 pm

Looks like the poll is closed. Most people believe Sami should marry EJ because she really loves him.... Go EJAMI.

achap22

Postby achap22 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:58 pm

Quote oldayzfan: Looks like the poll is closed. Most people believe Sami should marry EJ because she really loves him.... Go EJAMI.

WOO HOO!!! GO EJAMI is right :) :) :)

LBowen

Postby LBowen » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:10 pm

I noticed that EJami was winning last I looked! YEAH!!!

I don't know about ya'll, but I am not happy with how they are writing EJ now. What happened? He was all nice to the Brady's and seemed so sincere...he was sweet and fun with Sami, saved Lucas and Sami, etc. He was on his path to redemption and then BAM! Back to the old EJ. I don't get why. I really wonder if they read our posts on some DOOL boards because I've noticed one common ground between EJami and Lumi fans is they have all said they like EJ when he's bad. I am just afraid they are going to make him evil beyond redemption. I'm all for arrogant and cunning, but not psychotic, for goodness sakes! They are making him into a mini Stefano! I sure hope they have more in store for his character than this. He just has to play a romantic role! PLEASE writers! Make him better than your stereotypical villain!

achap22

Postby achap22 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:37 pm

To me EJ is a bad boy with a good heart, yes he makes bad choices but so does Sami...the writing is alittle bipolar for my taste. Having EJ have a bit of his edge back is good but I don't want them to go overboard.

DaysPossessed

Postby DaysPossessed » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:03 pm

Ya, EJ is doing some pretty crappy stuff right now. I'm doing my best to defend him on the boards and appreciate all the help you EJ lovers give me. It's been hell out there.

I don't think EJ is evil. We never see him actually do anything.....all speculation. (Pretty bad stuff tho)I will continue to defend him to the end. All I need is a small peek at the sweet guy we all know is in there somewhere!!

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:51 pm

Quote oldayzfan: Looks like the poll is closed. Most people believe Sami should marry EJ because she really loves him.... Go EJAMI.

Hello all ejami fans....hope you dont mind the interruption....i usually stay out because i dont like pain and i'm frightened you might throw stones.....i mean boulders LOL

I just thought i'd clear something up about the POLL.
The one that asked about should Sami marry EJ. I know the writers are going to do that because its in the spoilers but this poster was incorrect about the percentages.

There were two seperates choices for NO
and one choice for YES

Yes. She really loves him got 42.4%
No. She should find another way to end it got 25.1%
No. She loves Lucas 24.5%

The two NO votes add up to 49.6%
And the one YES vote adds up to 42.4%

Return to “Days of Our Lives”