The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
drmontgomery

Re: The

Postby drmontgomery » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:20 pm

I just love today when EJ said don't yell at her for saving my life.
and Lucas said i thought this was a private conversation,my bad.
and EJ said well you were speaking rather loud.
i just love EJ no matter what and i hate that thay stop the youtube.

DaysPossessed

Postby DaysPossessed » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:20 am

Just been thinking about how wonderful it would be to be Mrs. EJ Wells, whew Sami will have it made.

1. Money for anything
2. A guy that adores and will do anything for you.
3. Babies with the guy you WILL finally admit you love( I think they babies are EJ's)
4. A veritable sex machine for your pleasure *)

After the last one I just can't go on.....

Anyway, as always, a huge EJ fan!!

oldayzfan

Postby oldayzfan » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:47 am

Quote drmontgomery: I just love today when EJ said don't yell at her for saving my life.
and Lucas said i thought this was a private conversation,my bad.
and EJ said well you were speaking rather loud.
i just love EJ no matter what and i hate that thay stop the youtube.

Awww, I thought this scene was cute. I love it when you have a "bad boy" redeem himself for the love of a woman. I know he's done some bad things, but that was the point. I love how Sami will sometimes stand up for EJ. About youtube, I think it may be a few videos. I've been there and there are still ALOT of really good EJAMI videos.

drmontgomery

Postby drmontgomery » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:01 am

I just read tomrrows show and dont like what i read about EJ. I am getting sick of the way the writers are doing.Sami needs to go with EJ are stay with Lucas.just come truthful about your feelings.if I was EJ and Lucas i would just walk away leave her there.I am sick of EJ running around like a love sick puppy.i would rather see him bad then to see him bagging he is to good of an actor for all of this.

diRN

Postby diRN » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:00 am

One good day, one bad day, one good day, one bad day....Welcome to the roller coaster that is EJami!

oldayzfan

Postby oldayzfan » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:57 pm

Quote diRN: One good day, one bad day, one good day, one bad day....Welcome to the roller coaster that is EJami!

Seriously, I just read the recap for tomorrow and "selfish" EJ is back for a moment. This man has me crazy, in a good way. Ugh, every time he goes back and forth, I go back and forth. When he's good, I'm good. When he's bad, I have to get in my "EJ defense" mode. Honestly, EJ is a "terrible beauty". I love him regardless.

trouble72

Postby trouble72 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:46 pm

Quote luvdool: I just loved EJ and Sammi on Monday's episode where he told her that have loved her. When he kissed her cheek and then laid his face up against hers at the end, it made my heart melt, and I also didn't see her pull away from him either.

The vote to see whether she should marry EJ or not is showing a positive vote for Ejami. There must be more of Ejami lovers than Lumi's.

Go EJAMI!!!!

Oh I loved that scene too. I was melting and so was she did you see how she let him rest his head on hers. It is so obvious to me that she cares.

How she would want that loud mouth over EJ is just a total mystery to me???

I was so happy Monday then having to put up with listing to Lucas for 2 days makes me ill. I hate this back and forth crap too.

Hey where are you doing the voting at? I want to vote for Ejami too.

Really really disgusted to hear that we are losing youtube videos. Was it a lot of clips of the show or what? I went to look at some of my favorites and they are still there?

I love EJ!!

trouble72

Postby trouble72 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:50 pm

Quote DaysPossessed: Just been thinking about how wonderful it would be to be Mrs. EJ Wells, whew Sami will have it made.

1. Money for anything
2. A guy that adores and will do anything for you.
3. Babies with the guy you WILL finally admit you love( I think they babies are EJ's)
4. A veritable sex machine for your pleasure *)

After the last one I just can't go on.....

Anyway, as always, a huge EJ fan!!

Oh you are killing me with # 4. I gotta go make dinner now and I just don't know how I will ever be able to concentrate on the food now with those thoughts of EJ on my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!! *) *) *)

denycef

Re: Sami belongs to Lucas and thats that!

Postby denycef » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:14 pm

I can not stand how that man, as cute as he is... he drives me crazy (not a good way) with his damn eye lash batting. Its sickening to watch all the time.

Sources tell me..... Sami is leaving Days! So no worries, Sami says good bye to EJ!
I would rather see her leave the show then end up with a psycho like EJ Wells.

What kind of soap would Days be if they allowed a RAPIST to get his way with a woman? Its bad enough he got away with it. Well like they say.. like father like son. Allowing Sami to be with her rapist is a disgrace to women PERIOD!

kajol

Postby kajol » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:18 pm

Quote denycef: I can not stand how that man, as cute as he is... he drives me crazy (not a good way) with his damn eye lash batting. Its sickening to watch all the time.

Sources tell me..... Sami is leaving Days! So no worries, Sami says good bye to EJ!
I would rather see her leave the show then end up with a psycho like EJ Wells.

What kind of soap would Days be if they allowed a RAPIST to get his way with a woman? Its bad enough he got away with it. Well like they say.. like father like son. Allowing Sami to be with her rapist is a disgrace to women PERIOD!
This is a positive EJ and Sami thread, it says no bashing. Anyways, EJAMI ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”