The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
NickiB

Re: The

Postby NickiB » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:06 am

Quote DaysPossessed:
Quote oldayzfan: This relationship is a roller coaster. One second they're fighting, the next they're lost in each other. Wooooo Hoooo!. I saw that clip for Monday 10/8, I was so excited I wanted to cry. I replayed it like 10 times. Dang, he is super manly in that shirt. I'm actually gonna go watch that clip again.

Ya!!! I watched it atleast a dozen times too!!!!!

Whoa baby he is some kinda special....I can't wait to see it too...Seems some are not happy with that moment is EJ and Sami history... But I think it's only gonna get hotter in the coming days!!!!!!!!

Anyway, as always, a huge EJ fan!!

DaysPossessed........You are killing me, "Whoa baby he is some kinda special". I absolutely love the way you describe hime. It always puts a smile on my face. I agree, it is going to get hotter, of course there will be some cold in there, too much heat would throw us EJAMI's over the edge.

DaysPossessed

Postby DaysPossessed » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:29 am

NickiB - I'm afraid if I said what I am really thinking about EJ this board would be removed....Would probably be considered X rated...

If ever there was a guy that deserved "special handling" it's EJ, the guy just has it going on. I just can't think of one thing about him that is bad to look at and I'm dying to see more!!!

Some say looks aren't everything- Wanna bet??? Remember look but don't touch?? Whew, looking is all this soap nut gets, so deal with it!!

I am a little unsettled and sick at heart when I read the direction the marriage is going...I can't understand EJ agreeing to the "name only" situation. I'm guessing he thinks he can change Sami's mind but...he's making so awfully big promises and I think he plans to keep them... and that will be painful for me to watch, but if it's a chance to see that gorgeous body I'll suffer thru it.

Anyway, as always a huge EJ fan!!

oldayzfan

Postby oldayzfan » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:19 pm

Quote DaysPossessed: NickiB - I'm afraid if I said what I am really thinking about EJ this board would be removed....Would probably be considered X rated...

If ever there was a guy that deserved "special handling" it's EJ, the guy just has it going on. I just can't think of one thing about him that is bad to look at and I'm dying to see more!!!

Some say looks aren't everything- Wanna bet??? Remember look but don't touch?? Whew, looking is all this soap nut gets, so deal with it!!

I am a little unsettled and sick at heart when I read the direction the marriage is going...I can't understand EJ agreeing to the "name only" situation. I'm guessing he thinks he can change Sami's mind but...he's making so awfully big promises and I think he plans to keep them... and that will be painful for me to watch, but if it's a chance to see that gorgeous body I'll suffer thru it.

You know what they say, "Love hurts".

luvdool

Postby luvdool » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:32 pm

I have apparently missed something. What's up with EJ and Belle? Is he going to pretend to be after her to make Sammi jealous or what? Does anyone know?

I think if they did have him pretend to be interested in someone else, it may have Sammi admit how she feels for him. It's kind of hard for Sammi to tell him she cares about him, when she is still married to Lucas.

I can't wait to see today's episode.

oldayzfan

Postby oldayzfan » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:40 pm

Quote luvdool: I have apparently missed something. What's up with EJ and Belle? Is he going to pretend to be after her to make Sammi jealous or what? Does anyone know?

I think if they did have him pretend to be interested in someone else, it may have Sammi admit how she feels for him. It's kind of hard for Sammi to tell him she cares about him, when she is still married to Lucas.

I can't wait to see today's episode.

You haven't missed anything yet. Spoiler threads address pretty good theories. I read in SOD that it has to do with a threat.

DaysPossessed

Postby DaysPossessed » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:30 pm

Quote oldayzfan:
Quote DaysPossessed: NickiB - I'm afraid if I said what I am really thinking about EJ this board would be removed....Would probably be considered X rated...

You know what they say, "Love hurts".

Well, if love hurts, lust will definately kill me!!!!!!!!!!

I loose all sensibility and reality just thinking about that fabulous guy...

trouble72

Postby trouble72 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:30 pm

Oh he sure looks good today! *) *) I love it when he is out of that suit! I don't care if he is good or bad I will take him anyway!!

I don't know how Sami can resist him?????

oldayzfan

Postby oldayzfan » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:33 pm

Quote trouble72: Oh he sure looks good today! *) *)

I love it when he is out of that suit! I don't know how Sami can resist him?????

8) Oh my!!! By out of that suit, you mean wearing casual clothes? *)

DaysPossessed

Postby DaysPossessed » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:37 pm

I love it when he is out of that suit! I don't know how Sami can resist him?????

Oh no...Those suits really do it for me.....Whew, he has the broadest sholders. Gawd, I adore him!!!!

Allison is soooooo lucky!! Can't imagine having to work with him..........I'd surely die.

Those eyes are just it!!!!

Well , time for my BP meds...that is what happens when I think of my man.

LBowen

Postby LBowen » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:04 pm

Quote DaysPossessed:

Oh no...Those suits really do it for me.....Whew, he has the broadest sholders. Gawd, I adore him!!!!

Allison is soooooo lucky!! Can't imagine having to work with him..........I'd surely die.

Those eyes are just it!!!!

Well , time for my BP meds...that is what happens when I think of my man.

It's nice to see him change sometimes. The suit is awesome on him, but then like today to see him in the casual clothes...whew! Hot thang!!!! He is just delicious!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”