The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
gordon24luver

Re: The

Postby gordon24luver » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:41 pm

hi all. i'm new to this so please bear with me. I just HAVE to say I LOVE EJAMI they are the reason i still watch this show after 25 years. Just had a thought, as a way to redeem EJ, the writers could show that Andrea was behind the rape, maybe that he had a guna aimed at sami and lucas and EJ choose to rape her, even knowing she would hate him rather than have her (and her "love") be killed, so in fact Ej made the sacrifice for sami just a thought

LBowen

Postby LBowen » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:36 pm

I think Days can come up with some story to redeem EJ if they want. The whole rape thing could be changed if they want. I hope they do give EJ a chance to have a romance based on real love and not because he forced someone to be with him or manipulated them into it.

Mint

Postby Mint » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:15 pm

Hello. I'm new here. I'm happy to find others with such a high opinion for EJ and Sami. I don't know that I'd care either way in the case of Sami's relationships if it wasn't for the fact that James Scott plays EJ so well. He's such a dashing man that one can't help but like him no matter if he's good or bad. I agree that in time we will see much more of him and Sami together.

faithP.

Postby faithP. » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:25 pm

Welcome :) I know James Scott is so gorgeous and Talented I think hes a breath of fresh air for Days Ej loves Sami a whole new way then any other man I have seen her with he accepts her faults and loves her for who she is its about time they have someone for her who loves her for her.
Ejami Rock on!!!!!!!!!!! :)

trouble72

Postby trouble72 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:18 pm

Holy Cow took me forever to find this page!! Thought we might want this thread on the front page agian!!!

Just turned Days on and saw Sami think about kissing EJ while Lucas was in the room!!!

oldayzfan

Postby oldayzfan » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:42 pm

This is great. I can post my opinion freely about how wonderful Ej and Sami are together and I won't get attacked or have to defend my opinion.

LBowen

Postby LBowen » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:31 pm

I am thoroughly enjoying these past few days on Days! Awesome scenes with Ejami! He is being pushy and I love it! Get her, EJ!!!! Claim your woman! hee hee! I think that they have a connection that Sami won't admit and he knows it...that's why he keeps pushing her so much. You can tell by the looks she keeps giving that she wants him. She has the look on her face like she's ashamed and scared of the way she feels deep down for him. I think that Alison Sweeney is doing an awesome job at showing her feelings the way she does. She's great showing her anger for EJ and showing just enough to let us know she is having an inner struggle with her lustful feelings for him. I know she still loves Lucas and doesn't want to mess up the good thing she has with him, but she is confused by this different love/lust for EJ and feeling like he might be her destiny. I'm actually feeling sorry for Lucas. Poor guy can see what's going on.

Bella06

Postby Bella06 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:43 pm

I love Ejami I hope that one of the twins is EJ's or both. He is such a great actor. The face he made when Lucas said he was glad that Stephano died >( and they way he was crying oh man I was getting teary eyed %(

trouble72

Postby trouble72 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:53 pm

Yes he is a fine actor! I felt so bad for him today watching what happened with Stefano. He had no clue and then Lucas shows up running his mouth. That he gave him WOW!! The gloves are off now and like Lucas telling EJ to stay away from Sami means anything!! Lucas reminds me of a mosquito always buzzing in your face annoying you!

The past 2 days have been totally awesome. Those Colleen and Santo scene were GREAT!!!

LBowen

Postby LBowen » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:58 am

Haha! Mosquito! I've oftened referred to him as a fly because flies are harmless. Mosquitos actually do bite...then again, most of the time you can't even feel it when you get a mosuito bite. That's probably a good analogy.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”