The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
drmontgomery

Re: The

Postby drmontgomery » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:39 pm

I hope the writers dont change there minds about putting EJ and Sami togather.I cant wait it is driving me crazy.i am reading so much about EJ right now.that i dont like.some one help me out here tell me something good.today on the show when EJ was talking to Stefano and what he said about Lucas i just dont know.i dont want EJ to go back to his old ways.

diRN

Postby diRN » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:53 pm

Quote drmontgomery: I hope the writers dont change there minds about putting EJ and Sami togather.I cant wait it is driving me crazy.i am reading so much about EJ right now.that i dont like.some one help me out here tell me something good.today on the show when EJ was talking to Stefano and what he said about Lucas i just dont know.i dont want EJ to go back to his old ways.

Again...what is the bad stuff??? Please tell me where I can read this. I will be so sad if they don't get together.

oldayzfan

Postby oldayzfan » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:59 pm

Quote diRN:
Quote drmontgomery: I hope the writers dont change there minds about putting EJ and Sami togather.I cant wait it is driving me crazy.i am reading so much about EJ right now.that i dont like.some one help me out here tell me something good.today on the show when EJ was talking to Stefano and what he said about Lucas i just dont know.i dont want EJ to go back to his old ways.

Again...what is the bad stuff??? Please tell me where I can read this. I will be so sad if they don't get together.

I think there's a part where Ej says Lucas must be silenced. I'm not sure, I read something like that. We know he's tried against Lucas' life before. I hope he doesn't follow through with eliminating Lucas. That wouldn't be right either.

drmontgomery

Postby drmontgomery » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:35 pm

if you will go to the Previews,updates and spoilers + more and click on days of our lives forums and then click on indulge in days once you are there read sow spoilers. it is not good at all about EJ.Read and let me know what you think about it

DaysPossessed

Postby DaysPossessed » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:52 pm

Ya,l that's what I've been seeing.

Breaks my heart........They just can't make him BAD(truly bad) again......

I don't think it is EJ that hits John............I think it will be Lucas............on a bender...........

Oh, EJ, Please don't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, as always, a huge EJ fan!!

Mint

Postby Mint » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:54 pm

swtbabymic just posted some spoilers. I read those. It sounds like EJ is going to show that he's a true DiMera. Maybe that won't be all so bad. He's kind of cute when he's sneaky. What am I saying, "kind of cute?"! Jeez, the man is all that and so soo soooo much more!

trouble72

Postby trouble72 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:01 pm

Oh I know exactly what you guys mean! I just don't like all this back and forth with Sami. But at least she finally told him that she cares for him.

As for the bad stuff that has been posted from the magazine. Really stresses me out!! I love EJ bad or good but if he is bad Sami will fight the marriage even more.

I am really crossing my finger that it is Lucas and NOT EJ who runs him down. Sami would have a hard time forgiving Lucas for that one!

Anyway, loved EJ today especially that smile when he told Sami she was so beautiful! I bet he heard every word she said!!!!

Oh and when Stefano called Lucas a simpleton I laughed out loud!!!

DaysPossessed

Postby DaysPossessed » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:49 pm

Quote trouble72: Oh I know exactly what you guys mean! I just don't like all this back and forth with Sami. But at least she finally told him that she cares for him.

As for the bad stuff that has been posted from the magazine. Really stresses me out!! I love EJ bad or good but if he is bad Sami will fight the marriage even more.

I am really crossing my finger that it is Lucas and NOT EJ who runs him down. Sami would have a hard time forgiving Lucas for that one!

Anyway, loved EJ today especially that smile when he told Sami she was so beautiful! I bet he heard every word she said!!!!

Oh and when Stefano called Lucas a simpleton I laughed out loud!!!

WE seem to be on the same page!!!Great kindred spirits!!

I was worried about how bad they were going to make EJ - but the $1,000,000 smile just makes my heart skip a beat or two. I think that is what the paddles feel like when you are getting shocked!!

After watching today, I feel better about our guy, Sami is just being a B#### and I think if I was 10+ months pregnant with twins I'd be a bit irritable too.

So, I will sleep well,and hope I get a visit from EJ tonight.

Anyway, as always, a huge EJ fan!!

NickiB

Postby NickiB » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:43 pm

Me personally, I want him to be bad (with Sami of course). I just want to watch DOOL and really enjoy it. I remember when we first found out he was a DiMera, he was scheeming and just naughty. I loved it. I just want a good soap opera to watch. IMO, that would be DOOL with a naughty EJ and a scheeming Sami. I have always loved Sami. For a while I loved to hate her. But no matter what, I knew if she was in the scene it was going to be good. I feel the same about EJ.

oldayzfan

Postby oldayzfan » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:48 am

I just saw today's (Thurs) episode and I couldn't get past the first part. I love how Sami and EJ talk to each other, it cracks me up. I especially loved when Sami left and EJ grinned. Aww, Sami makes him happy, even when they're arguing. OH yeahh, EJ Dimera is back and Stefano is on his side. Watch out! >(

Return to “Days of Our Lives”