The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
oldayzfan

Re: The

Postby oldayzfan » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:40 am

I just love how well EJ composes himself. He's so GQ. I could see that he was affected by Benjy's death and after he finding out Colleen killed herself because she was betrayed by Stefano. I wonder if that will change his presistence with Sami. I think it would be great if EJ did try to make amends not only for himself but for the actions of his family. I think he's man enough. I have a feeling Sami will finally respond affectionately towards EJ, after he backs off a bit. And, I also believe the Brady's will learn to get along with EJ and eventually accept him. I hope we'll be seeing some tender moments between these too.

diRN

Postby diRN » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:24 am

I think that when EJ and Sami have some time alone without Lucas around she is going to warm up to him again. I posted in another thread that I can definately see some romantic moments in their future. Fingers crossed anyway.

DaysPossessed

Postby DaysPossessed » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:10 am

I'm sure once they have some time, she will fall hard for him. Once they find out the babies are his and Lucas gets done making a total fool of himself, she will see that EJ is her future.

I hope the writers see it TOO !!

Anyway,as always, a huge EJ fan!!

oldayzfan

Postby oldayzfan » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:07 pm

This week is getting so good. I can't wait to see more of EJ and Sami together. Today's episode looks like it's gonna be good and tomorrow's even better. Sami (a wildcat in the bedroom). I wonder what ran through EJ's mind. Woo hoo!

diRN

Postby diRN » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:35 pm

I cant wait for the "little moments" between them that are going to happen (you know they will). I just hope Will doesnt come home and give her the big guilt trip like his daddy did. Those two are two of a kind.

LBowen

Postby LBowen » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:44 pm

Me too! I hope we get some good moments! I am kind of excited that they are going into a marriage with her "hating" him...it'll make it that much juicier when she lets her guard down. There will be some passionate scenes! One minute she'll be pushing him away, maybe slapping him, and the next he'll grab her and kiss her and she won't resist! I hope this is how it goes!

diRN

Postby diRN » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:46 pm

Quote LBowen: Me too! I hope we get some good moments! I am kind of excited that they are going into a marriage with her "hating" him...it'll make it that much juicier when she lets her guard down. There will be some passionate scenes! One minute she'll be pushing him away, maybe slapping him, and the next he'll grab her and kiss her and she won't resist! I hope this is how it goes!

Exactly! And I've said it before, but I can't wait for the first time she watches him come out of the shower in just a towel. I can picture it now!

DaysPossessed

Postby DaysPossessed » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:56 pm

Quote diRN:
Quote LBowen: Me too! I hope we get some good moments! I am kind of excited that they are going into a marriage with her "hating" him...it'll make it that much juicier when she lets her guard down. There will be some passionate scenes! One minute she'll be pushing him away, maybe slapping him, and the next he'll grab her and kiss her and she won't resist! I hope this is how it goes!

Exactly! And I've said it before, but I can't wait for the first time she watches him come out of the shower in just a towel. I can picture it now!

WOW, I can see it too!!!!!!!!!!!

He sure is gorgeous !! Love the scene where he is in his robe and flashes Sami!!

Anyway, as always a huge EJ fan!!

oldayzfan

Postby oldayzfan » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:27 am

Hi Ej/Sami fans. I'm just bringing this thread back to the top. Can't wait for more Ej and Sami, finally the s/l between them is moving really fast.

diRN

Postby diRN » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:54 am

I wish EJ had been the one to save Roman today. I love any chance EJ has to be the hero in Samis eyes (as Lucas so often puts it). Oh well.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”