The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
oldayzfan

Re: The

Postby oldayzfan » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:27 am

About the unreasonable demand in the car that night, Sami may begin to have flashbacks of what happened during the incident. Who knows, at first she had a face of utter disgust, then she was just zipping up her sweater rushing him to keep his end of the bargain. For all we know, she could have actually responded in a positive way, even if it were only for a brief moment. It wouldn't be the first time that she got caught up in the moment only to back off afterwards. Remember when he was getting turned on by Sami's anger? I must be disturbed but I was actually getting turned on by him getting turned on. (LOL). I like the romantic love scenes but I think I may like the scenes where they rough house first then give in to their passion. WOO WEE! I can't wait until these two live under the same roof. I sure hope it will the hottest winter ever.

LBowen

Postby LBowen » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:56 am

I think I must be crazy too because I love it when the woman hides her feelings for a man and it makes him want her more. I think that is human nature. I did the same thing to lots of old boyfriends. I would act like I wasn't into them, but every now and then I would give them a look to let them know I was. Call me a tease, but it worked! HAHA! It's sort of like "cat and mouse". I just love the chase! Sami & EJ are perfect examples of this, which is what makes me love them so much!

DaysPossessed

Postby DaysPossessed » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:33 am

Little early in the morning to be checking out EJ's fine tight tush...Wow today will be shot........

Yes he is a fine piece of work, should be criminal to look so good....

I think they will find a way to fix the r thing. WOW, show is really good lately.

Anyway as always a huge EJ fan!!

dotsdays

Postby dotsdays » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:58 am

i totally agree ejami are sexy, I really started loving days again when they first had the two of them together.

DaysPossessed

Postby DaysPossessed » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:33 pm

I just got done watching the December 2006 clips when the babies were concieved. Gotta love EJ's sense of humor, he is funny, in a very sick way. I think he showed true Dimera colors that night.

And then Sami, what a tease she had been all the way up to that night, tho some of it was to help the cops set him up and some was to save Kate's butt while she was in the aptmt.

It has to be the bad boy in him that I pant after, whew he trips my trigger !!

Hope they turn it around, they have the potential to be a HUGE super couple!!!

Anyway, as always a huge EJ fan!!

oldayzfan

Postby oldayzfan » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:18 pm

Quote LBowen: I think I must be crazy too because I love it when the woman hides her feelings for a man and it makes him want her more. I think that is human nature. I did the same thing to lots of old boyfriends. I would act like I wasn't into them, but every now and then I would give them a look to let them know I was. Call me a tease, but it worked! HAHA! It's sort of like "cat and mouse". I just love the chase! Sami & EJ are perfect examples of this, which is what makes me love them so much!

That's what I love about this character. He could be rough and gentle. Purrrrr, Grrrrowl!

EJamiforever

Postby EJamiforever » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:04 pm

I love EJAMI! They make the show. Before i truly thought that Days was just a boring show. But then I feel in love with the whole Ejami thing and have not been able to stop watching since! I am addcited to this show and i really truely hope that the writers pair the 2 together because 7 out of 10 people are ejami fans. At least that is what i believe because you see more ejam stuff than lumi! GO EJAMI!

trouble72

Postby trouble72 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:15 pm

I totally agree! I am a totally addicted to EJ!!! I know Sami & EJ as a couple will be awesome. They are so funny to watch and also have a real chemistry I have not seen in since Bo & Hope were first on!

Can't wait to see more!!

tllykr

Postby tllykr » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:17 pm

Quote Mint: I understand everyone's opinion in hoping that EJ isn't scheming to get Sami; hoping that he's going to be the good Dimera. I also wouldn't mind seeing this side of him. However, I'm loving the bad boy in him.

It's only safe to like the bad boys in Soapland. I like him doing whatever it takes to get what he wants. I love to watch him smirk. I love to watch him get that glint in his eyes as he turns his head away from Lucas. The man knows what he wants and will stop at nothing to get it. He's strong and powerful and uses these resources to his advantage.

Good or bad, come what may. Let's just get this rockin' chemistry going! I hope they fall in love for good eventually, but let me see a feisty spark between them first! :D

I agree, I don't want EJ to be all good (although his caring side towards Sami is nice, I wouldn't want him to like that with everyone else), I would just rather see him bad instead of evil. I also like the way he goes after whatever he wants full steam ahead, I just hope that he doesn't do something to screw it up with Sami again. His facial expressions are to die for! He can make anything look good.

I most definitely want to see the bickering and such between them in the beginning, and hopefully a playful sort of this throughout their marriage too. It wouldn't been any fun to see them ecstatically happy right from the start. We need to see some drama! And with them you know it's coming.

tllykr

Postby tllykr » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:24 pm

Quote NickiB:
Quote DaysPossessed:
Quote NickiB:
Quote ms_than6: aww sami and E.J well i just read the spoilers on dayscafe
that next week sami claims that she does care for E.J so maybe will finally know what really happend in the car last december

That would be nice to know. I think if we have more answers, it may stop the bickering on these boards.

Doubt that, but I would like to see them come up with a way to put that "r" issue to bed. It has been bad from the start. I keep thinking about her saying "you are only getting my body" and why would you hang around someone who did that to you...I just love how she is softening toward EJ!!

Anyway, as always, a huge EJ fan!!

I really have a feeling the writers are going to find a way to make it so she ends up saying that EJ didn't rape her. I don't know, maybe it was an alien or one of Steffano's soldiers. Maybe there are 2 EJ's (like Tony and Andre). I just think when all is said and done, she will see it in a different light. These writers are creative.

Amen to putting the issue to bed! And hopefully there won't be so much hostility about them being together if that happens. I think that they will try to clean up the mess they made of things, and if they don't they aren't very bright. This scene has caused so much trouble, sometimes it's hard to believe.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”