The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
DaysPossessed

Re: The

Postby DaysPossessed » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:34 pm

I know I'm on pins and needles waiting.

I have been seeing things on other sites that are bothering me..Hope it is just rumor and not going to happen.

I just think we cannot go thru anymore of EJ panting after Sami, the viewers are tired of it and we need them to end Lumi for awhile to see if EJami can carry the ratings like we all know he can!!!

Anyway, as always a huge EJ fan!!

oldayzfan

Postby oldayzfan » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:44 am

Wow, today's episode had so much going on. I am so in love with EJ, love is blind, he can do no wrong. My heart was torn when EJ brought out his courage to tell Sami to shoot him. I mean, WOW! She said she was actually going to do it but then she said she needed EJ more than Lucas. EJAMI is a team, I can't get enough of the chemistry between them. They make such a great team, almost comedic. They fight and argue, but deep down there's so much more. I particularly enjoyed when Colleen told Santo that she would marry him, his eyes just lit up. That man is so beautiful. Who knew these two bad kids would be SO GOOD! I love it.

diRN

Postby diRN » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:37 am

Quote NickiB: I am tired of every single thread going back to the whole "rape/choice" thing. Whatever your opinion, let's move on. I know I am safe in here.

I too think if the person who starts a thread asks for no bashing, people should just respect it (regardless of if a moderator starts it or not).

DaysPossessed- I try to stay away form the Lumi threads too. Every once in a while I will read it (not reply) just to see their side of it. I have to be in the right state of mind though.

Anyhow, I can't wait to see what the future of EJAMI holds.

I agree with you. If the original poster doesnt want me to bash someone Im not going to whether its in the rules or not. Its just a matter of respect. If I cant say anything nice I just wont post there. On that note, I think that certain posters have no idea how they come across to others. I dont think they realize how condecending, bitter and rude they sound at times. I am not trying to bash anyone here, just stating that I dont think its intentional. I have learned to stay away from certain people because no matter what it inevitably ends in an argument. And some people are just so stubborn that they will never see any other point of view (I am one of those people myself). I have heard their arguments for over nine months now and I frankly don't want to hear it again. So I stay away. Much happier now.

diRN

Postby diRN » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:45 am

Quote tllykr: DaysPossessed, I just copied what you said about the bashing and non-bashing threads and wanted to add something else without being attacked for it. So:

My recent education on the "no bashing" situation is:

If the thread is created by "A Moderator" and
states "No bashing" then that thread is protected by
the "no bashing" rule.

If the thread is NOT created by a moderator then too
bad it's open game.

Me, being an EJ fan, don't frequent boards that look
like Lucas' favored boards. I would rather hear from
other fans who like the show for the same reasons I do.

I don't see how this is fair. I don't understand why a board member cannot start a thread where they would like to talk about a specific topic without the fear of being attacked. What's so wrong with that? We EJami's are getting tired of being pounded on by the angry Lumi's and just wanted a place to talk to each other. I'm beginning to think that this is a biased board. I hate that I feel like I need to leave just because someone else can't handle hearing my views on things. Are there other who feel this way, or is it just me?

Dont give up on this board just because of one or two posters are ruining it for the rest of us. We are glad you are here! I do know how you feel though, I have learned that some threads/posters its just best to stay away from.

tllykr

Postby tllykr » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:57 pm

Quote diRN:
Quote tllykr: DaysPossessed, I just copied what you said about the bashing and non-bashing threads and wanted to add something else without being attacked for it. So:

My recent education on the "no bashing" situation is:

If the thread is created by "A Moderator" and
states "No bashing" then that thread is protected by
the "no bashing" rule.

If the thread is NOT created by a moderator then too
bad it's open game.

Me, being an EJ fan, don't frequent boards that look
like Lucas' favored boards. I would rather hear from
other fans who like the show for the same reasons I do.

I don't see how this is fair. I don't understand why a board member cannot start a thread where they would like to talk about a specific topic without the fear of being attacked. What's so wrong with that? We EJami's are getting tired of being pounded on by the angry Lumi's and just wanted a place to talk to each other. I'm beginning to think that this is a biased board. I hate that I feel like I need to leave just because someone else can't handle hearing my views on things. Are there other who feel this way, or is it just me?

Dont give up on this board just because of one or two posters are ruining it for the rest of us. We are glad you are here! I do know how you feel though, I have learned that some threads/posters its just best to stay away from.

Thanks for the advice, but some times it’s REALLY hard! I guess I'll just have to learn the hard way, LOL! For the most part I get along with everyone, and I hope that that continues. I really like hearing other people's opinions on certain s/ls (what happened to colleen, what's in the folio, who could be Colleen and Santo's child) I don't know about that last one, might be one, might not, but I still like to hear other people's ideas. That's why I love coming hear. I just get tired of some people always looking for an argument.

DaysPossessed

Postby DaysPossessed » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:04 pm

Just left the other boards, and read all the EJ bashing, took offense and all that jazz and decided to go where I feel better and can say how HOT EJ is without getting a foot in the butt.

I am beginning to wonder if EJ and Stefano set a bunch of this up. It won't surprise me, I just know when you are that good looking you can do some nasty stuff and I'll love ya anyway......Whew he is gorgeous......and I love his little grin or smirk or whatever you chose to call it.

He will win her heart, I've seen other boards that indicate Lucas will do something and it may cause a big problem with Sami.

Anyway, as always, a huge EJ fan!!

Mint

Postby Mint » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:14 pm

I'm also wondering if EJ and Stefano set this whole thing up. But I don't care if EJ is a little devious. Only in soapland is it safe to like the "bad boys".

diRN

Postby diRN » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:20 pm

Lumi fans say it is pathetic how EJ is scheming to get the girl, but to me it is no different than anything Sami or Lucas did in the past to get Austin/Carrie/Brandon etc... If Sami and Lucas can dish it out they better learn to take it. By the way, it usually worked for Sami eventually (even if it didnt always last) and I believe it will for EJ now!

oldayzfan

Postby oldayzfan » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:48 pm

They (Lumi fans) have to bash EJ. They like Lucas for a reason, his behavior has rubbed off on them. Anyhow, EJ's tactics are far from pathetic. They're downright brilliant, why? Cause his plan is working. Man, if he planted that folio in Maison Blanche (He was there, remember?). That would be the best Dimera scheme ever. (Can I get an evil laugh here please!). They could have manipulated this whole vendetta story from the folio and on. Young Shawn D was a mere child, his memory isn't very reliable. The Dimera's (EJ) has the chance to create whatever story suits his fancy... The man is absolutely brilliant (and beautiful).

tllykr

Postby tllykr » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:06 pm

Quote diRN: Lumi fans say it is pathetic how EJ is scheming to get the girl, but to me it is no different than anything Sami or Lucas did in the past to get Austin/Carrie/Brandon etc... If Sami and Lucas can dish it out they better learn to take it. By the way, it usually worked for Sami eventually (even if it didnt always last) and I believe it will for EJ now!

I agree, it is no different than Lucas and Sami scheming to get what they want (Lumi fans are just mad that their couple is going to break up and they bring up every thing bad regarding EJ they can). And they say that Lucas is a good guy now, right! He was the one who started the whole "ruin Sami's date with EJ" stuff. That sure was a nice thing for the good guy to do. Lucas will never learn to reap what he sows; he's too self-centered.

Sami on the other hand, I believe is taking her lickings and enjoying them in the process. Deep down she knows that she loves EJ, she just won't let her feelings show for fear that her family will turn on her again.

I also agree that EJami will last if they get married (the only reason that I say if they get married is Sami's track record with marriages). One reason that it will last is because Stephano will except nothing less. He told Sami today that there will be not divorces or annulment, and I really don't think that he will let her live some where EJ doesn't live either. Sami knows that if she does anything of the sort, all bets are off and the DiMera's might start terrorizing the Brady's again. Another reason that EJami will last is the fact that all the close quarters stuff after they are married is going to drive Sami mad. She will not be able to resist EJ long. And you know that he is going to use this situation to his advantage. Did you see his face today when Sami said it would be a marriage in name only? He was like, "Yeah, sure. We'll see how long that lasts." Things are definitely going to spice up when they are together. I can't wait to see all the action.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”