The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
MyItalianMan

Re: The

Postby MyItalianMan » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:56 am

Quote ej and sami: Wwww Both Sami and Ej carry this show they're popular and so is Ejami they're are one of the most super couples of all time on Days.

The show is not the same without Ejami they make Days very interesting too watch and now they're gonna and so Ejamis include my self left Days this show is not worth watching anymore after the way treated Ejami and Ej character this year.

No one can't touch Ejami as a couple no one Ali and James chemistry is amazing and outstanding.

James and Ali brought Ejami to life over the past 8 years on Days and Daytime Television.

Kristen exit story was a 1.9 in ratings that's terrible too.

I totally loved Sami & EJ. They had so much chemistry they sizzled on screen. I miss that sizzle. The show is flat. And I'm still really pissed off at the ending the writers gave them. They could have had them leave together with the kids, but no way, they had to have EJ die and Sami leave for some unbelievable Hollywood BS story. Sami could have still come back for the 50th or whatever and just said EJ was busy working if James couldn't come for the shows. I really think these writers blew it. They really lost a lot of fans.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:18 am

Quote MyItalianMan:
Quote ej and sami: Wwww Both Sami and Ej carry this show they're popular and so is Ejami they're are one of the most super couples of all time on Days.

The show is not the same without Ejami they make Days very interesting too watch and now they're gonna and so Ejamis include my self left Days this show is not worth watching anymore after the way treated Ejami and Ej character this year.

No one can't touch Ejami as a couple no one Ali and James chemistry is amazing and outstanding.

James and Ali brought Ejami to life over the past 8 years on Days and Daytime Television.

Kristen exit story was a 1.9 in ratings that's terrible too.

I totally loved Sami & EJ. They had so much chemistry they sizzled on screen. I miss that sizzle. The show is flat. And I'm still really pissed off at the ending the writers gave them. They could have had them leave together with the kids, but no way, they had to have EJ die and Sami leave for some unbelievable Hollywood BS story. Sami could have still come back for the 50th or whatever and just said EJ was busy working if James couldn't come for the shows. I really think these writers blew it. They really lost a lot of fans.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:20 am

I (Fading Rose) did NOT post that last message. I don't know who did, or why my name is there at all.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:59 am

Thank you Myttlalianman I agree everything you said The writers knew Ali and James was leaving last year and had 6 months to write a HappyEnding for Ejami chose not to. Corday and his writing team screw up big time Ejami fan base left Days. I'm still mad at the writers for making Ej character cheat on his Samantha. Ej Dimera never ever ever ever ever cheat on his Samantha the writers didn't know Ej character. James and Ali was mad at this cheating story they both hated and James said it was a slap too the Ejami fan base. The writers through Ejami under the bus too pimping Abby character it didn't make any sense.

Ejami carry Days for years had to deal with this horrible writers and pimping characters too.

I'm glad Ali and James left Days they deserved much much better Days the writers didn't want to write for Ejami as a couple Corday hates super couple that's his lost.

i didn't watch Days anymore i watch another soap opera it's called the young and the restless. My ejami friends on twitter didn't watch Days anymore the rest of my ejami friends on twitter took a break and delete there ttwitter account. On other messages board Ejamis stop watching Days.

No one on Days can't touch Ejami as a super couple no one.

wwwwww

Postby wwwwww » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:48 pm

Quote ej and sami: Thank you Myttlalianman I agree everything you said The writers knew Ali and James was leaving last year and had 6 months to write a HappyEnding for Ejami chose not to. Corday and his writing team screw up big time Ejami fan base left Days. I'm still mad at the writers for making Ej character cheat on his Samantha. Ej Dimera never ever ever ever ever cheat on his Samantha the writers didn't know Ej character. James and Ali was mad at this cheating story they both hated and James said it was a slap too the Ejami fan base. The writers through Ejami under the bus too pimping Abby character it didn't make any sense.

Ejami carry Days for years had to deal with this horrible writers and pimping characters too.

I'm glad Ali and James left Days they deserved much much better Days the writers didn't want to write for Ejami as a couple Corday hates super couple that's his lost.

i didn't watch Days anymore i watch another soap opera it's called the young and the restless. My ejami friends on twitter didn't watch Days anymore the rest of my ejami friends on twitter took a break and delete there ttwitter account. On other messages board Ejamis stop watching Days.

No one on Days can't touch Ejami as a super couple no one.

I may give Young and The Restless a try. I've never watched it before but heard it was good. Does Eileen Davidson have a interesting character on the show. I quit watching Days but may start again so I will know what's going on when Eileen comes back as Kristen.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:15 pm

I miss ej on days soooo badly.....Please come back for me!!! ;)

wwwwww

Postby wwwwww » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:24 pm

Quote flightygirl: I miss ej on days soooo badly.....Please come back for me!!! ;)

If James Scott does come back as EJ I doubt Sami comes with him.Alison was on the show 22 years I doubt she comes back this soon if ever. She may do a schedule like Kristian Alfonso and Lauren Koslow eventually. She is good friends with both. I'm not really sure what direction they will take EJ. I think we will see him again. Joe who plays Stefano said that they may have to recast but hopefully James comes back for at least a story arc like Eileen does.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:19 pm

Quote flightygirl: I miss ej on days soooo badly.....Please come back for me!!! ;)

and me! :D

wwwwww

Postby wwwwww » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:23 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

and me! :D

James said never say never. I do think he will be back one day just like Kristen is returning again. Someone needs to replace Stefano and it has to be Kristen or EJ or both.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:50 pm

Please please please please please! %( :0 ;( >( :D

Return to “Days of Our Lives”