The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
wwwwww

Re: The

Postby wwwwww » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:27 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote ej and sami: To be honest the writers never wanted to write for Ejami Corday and his writing team hate Ejami didn't want a super couple on Days that's their lost.

Ali and James saw the writing on the wall they got out of their Days didn't want to write for Ejami as a couple evening Ali said the writers never let Ejami be happy and her James talk about how they never got their love story they know Ejami better than Corday and his writing team. It took the writers 7 years to put Ejami together that's crazy.

Ejami got through under the bus this year made Ej cheat on his Samantha that had never happen Ej never ever ever ever cheat on his Samantha and made Sami the bad guy in the cheating story it was disgusting and disrespectful. They made Ejami the bad guys to pimping Abby character it bite them in the butt. The viewers left the building and never returning to Days.

Didn't forget the writers drove half of are Ejami fan base away scenes this year of January after the cheap ratings they pulled it bite them in the butt. James and Ali hated the cheating story James said it was a slap in the face too Ejami fan base.

Ali and James never will returned to Days full time they're done with this show. They're happy with other projects spending time with their family.

I'm glad didn't watch Days anymore I'm watching another soap opera it's called the young and the restless.

Ejami left the building they still getting blame and making Abby the victim evening more it's ridiculous.

The ratings for week November 3 - 7 are bad.

The haters need to admit Ejami carry this show and made it interesting over the last few years now the show is very very boring to watch.

Ejami should got their happy Ending the writers made a huge mistake that's their lost.

On nbcdays. Com They said the right men for Sami is Ej Dimera that the truth it's always been that way.

Us Ejamis will never forgive the writers for almost destroyed Ejami and Ej character this year. No forgiveness Days.

I agree that EJAMI carried the show for many many years. :)

Been watching the young and the restless for a couple of years now thank god I have a soap that I enjoy as much as Days.

I'm back to watching General too.

Love Billy Miller he is playing the new Jason.

James carried the show by himself during the Sami and Rafe years. I think EJ is the best man for Sami but I think she could have treated him a little better over the years. EJ is still the most popular character and he's not even on the show and he is still mentioned on all the boards.I see some Sami but there's a lot of EJ/James mentioned. If EJ doesn't come back for the 50th it will be a huge disappointment. It will feel like another boring episode.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:16 am

Both Sami and Ej characters are popular they're most talk about couple and characters on Days of our lives. Ali been playing Samantha Gene Brady sense 16 years old and been on this show going on 22 years that's awesome and James played Ej for 10 years now. Both Sami and Ej characters are very popular.

Of course Ej is the right men for Sami sense he came in 2006 Evening Days admit that Ej is the right men for Sami on NbcDays. Com Ejamis should check it out it's on the website.

The show is very boring without Ejami they always cause trouble they're two peas and the pound Ejami is the hottest super couple on days of our lives. I'm glad James and Ali left they deserved much much better i didn't watch anymore Ejami is the only reason I watch this show.

Ali and James moved on too better things Soap Opera is not going be around too long and the writing is terrible. We have wait for 7 year's for Ejami to together can't believe these writers took that long to put Ejami together what was they think. Ejami chemistry is amazing no one can touch them as couple.

Ali and James are happy with their lives and made the right decision for them they want to other projects spending time with their family. They're too talent actors to be staying on a show didn't want to write for Ejami and the writers are horrible.

There's no writer that gets Ejami Ej and Sami characters her name is Melissa she's the best writer on Days. Melissa wrote the Ejami scripts she's amazing and understand Ejami as a couple.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:41 am

Hi EJAMI's! :)

Is it me or is this show BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING!

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:32 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Hi EJAMI's! :)

It's not YOU!!! This show is BORING BORING.....ETC....

EJAMI was the ONLY reason to watch for a LONG time.

EJ and EJami was Days to me.

wwwwww

Postby wwwwww » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:58 pm

Quote ej and sami: Both Sami and Ej characters are popular they're most talk about couple and characters on Days of our lives. Ali been playing Samantha Gene Brady sense 16 years old and been on this show going on 22 years that's awesome and James played Ej for 10 years now. Both Sami and Ej characters are very popular.

Of course Ej is the right men for Sami sense he came in 2006 Evening Days admit that Ej is the right men for Sami on NbcDays. Com Ejamis should check it out it's on the website.

The show is very boring without Ejami they always cause trouble they're two peas and the pound Ejami is the hottest super couple on days of our lives. I'm glad James and Ali left they deserved much much better i didn't watch anymore Ejami is the only reason I watch this show.

Ali and James moved on too better things Soap Opera is not going be around too long and the writing is terrible. We have wait for 7 year's for Ejami to together can't believe these writers took that long to put Ejami together what was they think. Ejami chemistry is amazing no one can touch them as couple.

Ali and James are happy with their lives and made the right decision for them they want to other projects spending time with their family. They're too talent actors to be staying on a show didn't want to write for Ejami and the writers are horrible.

There's no writer that gets Ejami Ej and Sami characters her name is Melissa she's the best writer on Days. Melissa wrote the Ejami scripts she's amazing and understand Ejami as a couple.

Sami creates buzz when she is with EJ but I'm not sure she can carry the show without him. Her exit only drew a 1.8 that's really bad. Did anybody find out what EJ's exit drew. I know Kristen's drew a 2.0 which is pretty good really considering the bad writing.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:13 pm

Wwww Sami been carrying Days before Ej character came on too the show Ali been playing Sami Brady sense 16 years old. Sami is very popular character other people on message boards miss her character she have ties to everyone on the show. Both Sami and Ej characters are very very popular and Ejami have the largest fan base on Days Go twitter Facebook Ejami message board and YouTube others message board they're a lot of Ejami fans everywhere.

Sami Character been Carrying Rafe and Lucas those two guys can't evening get any stories without Sami.

The reason why Sami exit story was 1.8 because Ejamis knew that Ejami was not getting their happy ending Ejamis through they will it didn't at all. The writers had months to give Ejami a better exit story.

Ejami is the most popular super couple on Days no one can touch them as super couple no one.

Wwww Sami and Ej carry this show over the last few years that's a fact and as a couple too. Ejami is the most talk about couple on Daytime Television and Days. Soap Opera digest name Ejami as one of the most all time super couple .

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:14 pm

Quote flightygirl:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Hi EJAMI's! :)

It's not YOU!!! This show is BORING BORING.....ETC....

EJAMI was the ONLY reason to watch for a LONG time.

EJ and EJami was Days to me.

I watch it .....I don't..... I fast forward.....

I do like Brady and Teresa for some reason????

wwwwww

Postby wwwwww » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:29 pm

Quote ej and sami: Wwww Sami been carrying Days before Ej character came on too the show Ali been playing Sami Brady sense 16 years old. Sami is very popular character other people on message boards miss her character she have ties to everyone on the show. Both Sami and Ej characters are very very popular and Ejami have the largest fan base on Days Go twitter Facebook Ejami message board and YouTube others message board they're a lot of Ejami fans everywhere.

Sami Character been Carrying Rafe and Lucas those two guys can't evening get any stories without Sami.

The reason why Sami exit story was 1.8 because Ejamis knew that Ejami was not getting their happy ending Ejamis through they will it didn't at all. The writers had months to give Ejami a better exit story.

Ejami is the most popular super couple on Days no one can touch them as super couple no one.

Wwww Sami and Ej carry this show over the last few years that's a fact and as a couple too. Ejami is the most talk about couple on Daytime Television and Days. Soap Opera digest name Ejami as one of the most all time super couple .

What about Sami and Kate. They liked working together. In the end it was Sami and Kate CO CEO's not Sami and EJ.

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:56 pm

wwwwww you are so wrong about Sami not being all over the board since you start most of them with some sort of a baiting remark...same as here.

Maybe should stay focused on the fact this is a Sami and Ej thread free from CHARACTER BASHING.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:29 pm

Wwww Both Sami and Ej carry this show they're popular and so is Ejami they're are one of the most super couples of all time on Days.

The show is not the same without Ejami they make Days very interesting too watch and now they're gonna and so Ejamis include my self left Days this show is not worth watching anymore after the way treated Ejami and Ej character this year.

No one can't touch Ejami as a couple no one Ali and James chemistry is amazing and outstanding.

James and Ali brought Ejami to life over the past 8 years on Days and Daytime Television.

Kristen exit story was a 1.9 in ratings that's terrible too.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”