The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ej and sami

Re: The

Postby ej and sami » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:40 pm

I miss Ejami hope they never ever ever ever ever returned Days after the way writers treated Ejami Ali James and Ejami fan base. They didn't deserved us or Ali and James.

Why would Ejami came back so the writers can destroyed them more and make them pimping other characters absolutely not. Ali and James deserved much better than Days.

Soap Opera Digest Magazine is evening disappointed how Days wrote Ejami out by killing off Ej and giving Sami a Hollywood exit story and Ejamis fan base are still mad.

I miss Ejami and Ejamily but I'm so glad they left Corday and these writers didn't want to write for romance and supercouples. This show is very sick and disgusting I'm glad didn't watch anymore. I have television shows couples now at least the writers on my television shows likes romance and couples.

Ali and James are not coming back they're happy i follow both on twitter James is travel now and Ali busy with other projects. Ali and James are very outstanding actors they have too much talent to stay on Days this writers are horrible.

MyItalianMan

Postby MyItalianMan » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:44 pm

Maybe if we had been given a happy ending for Ej and Sami we wouldn't miss them so much? I know when Shawn and Belle left, I missed them a little but knowing they sailed off together with their child was a nice ending for them. Why couldn't these writers have respected the characters of Ej and Sami and their fan base, which was huge! I don't watch much anymore, nobody really interests me or the story lines. Would rather read or do house work than watch senseless bed hopping!

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:30 pm

The way Days and the writers treated Ali James and Ejamis fan base this year I'm not going to forget.

Sense January of this year the writers and Corday drove half of are fan base away it use too be a lot of Ejamis fans are message boards Twitter and Facebook but when they find out that the writer wrote Ej cheated on his Samantha they were done and Ejamis left and never returned either.

James hated what the writers did to his character this year he and Ali hated the cheating story both were mad. A lot of my Ejamis friends on twitter went to see James at fan event he was very hurt what the writers done with his character this year.

James is a big Sami fan too just like the rest of us Ejamis.

I'm still mad that Ejami didn't get their happy ending they deserved it so do Allie Johnny and Sydney and Ejamis fan base. Thses writers have no respect for their veterans. Ali and James wanted Ejami to have a happy ending too. But Corday and this writers didn't.

I'm glad didn't watch anymore this show is disgusting and sick it's all about bed hopping now. Corday hates super couples.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:41 pm

Hi EJAMI's :)

Still missing EJ and Sami. %(

Suckedin2days

Postby Suckedin2days » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:15 pm

Hi!! Me too. Bleh. :(

Jen821

Postby Jen821 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:50 pm

Quote Suckedin2days: Hi!! Me too. Bleh. :(

Bleh is right! The show is awful without them, miss them both.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:59 pm

We got a texts from Sami yesterday....... :D

Victor said that EJ was shot but not dead..

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:53 pm

Ejamis how about the rumor that Samantha finds a letter and believes EJ is ALIVE!! and will go looking for him?!
Shall we hope we get Ejami reunion in the future or is all hope gone?

janlee

Postby janlee » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:17 pm

I would like him to be alive but I hope they don't recast. James Scott was EJ. No one else could play him as well.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:28 pm

AMAZING! After over 24,000 "Sami and EJ" posts, EJ is still alive--at least in the hearts of his fans. Is there any truth in the 20th century song, "Wishing Can Make It So"?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”