SAMI

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Hazegurl

Re: SAMI

Postby Hazegurl » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:29 pm

Quote kenerly1: I started the thread because I cannot see any GROWN man being attracted to this redneck acting immature 36 year olf..Rafe loved her through all her problems and now she cheated on him and the Sami lovers blame Rafe..Makes no sense..HE is the best thing that had happened to her in her loser of a life.

Then I guess Rafe isn't a grown man considering the fact that not only was he attracted to her but helped her lie and break the law, too. and Rafe cheated too...oh wait Rafe just kissed and flirted AND lost his job because of Carrie, that's not wrong at all. ~) And Rafe was hardly the best thing that ever happened to Sami. I liked Rafe but Lucas was the best thing that happened to Sami not him!

Hazegurl

Postby Hazegurl » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Quote alwaysEJ:
Quote Hazegurl: If he was so much better than her he never would have married her to begin with. Birds of a feather. And yes he never fully loved her. Loving the children is not the same as being in love, loving the children does NOT a marriage make. I'm taking Rafe at HIS OWN WORDS. He said he married her cause she was messed up and he wanted to save her. Really? Who granted him Sami's savior?? She may be messed up but who is he to fix her?? That is some arrogant entitlement bullshyt. I agree that no man should put up with what Sami did, but no woman should put up with what Rafe did too and I'm sick of some people trying to white wash Rafe simply because they hate Sami. A marriage doesn't fall apart by itself, it takes two people to make that happen and as I recall Rafe was sniffing up on Carrie for WEEKS before Sami slept with EJ and was tonguing her BEFORE he found out about Sami, and now he is openly perusing her regardless of her marriage vows to Austin. None of these things have anything at all to do with Sami. These are Rafe's own actions. neither Rafe nor Sami are excused for their behavior but I like Sami more cause I'm far more invested in what happens to her character than I am Rafe.

I also don't care about what your husband finds funny. ~)

I've quite enjoyed reading your posts in this thread, the one I've quoted in particular.

Arrogant entitlement bullshyt, indeed. Look at who he's sniffing around now - Nicole. It's become obvious that more than Sami, or Nicole, what really melts Rafe's butter is women in distress carrying EJ's children, odd as that is :~

If only Carrie had been knocked up with EJ's baby . . . but EJ is wise enough not to go barking up that hypocritical, sanctimonious tree. EJ makes some bonehead moves, but he's smart enough to keep his hands off Carrie.

Thanks! :-)

Oh yeah Rafe seems fixated on EJ's offspring for some odd reason, he claims he's saving the child from EJ never mind the fact that Nicole was lavishing in the Dimera lifestyle just weeks before. I bet he's gonna blow his top if Nicole takes EJ back, he'll probably go on and on about how HE needs to save that baby from the Dimeras and we'll all have to ignore the times Rafe has said that EJ deserved to be with his children. ~)

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:34 am

He was saving Nicole because of the circumstances..He was in the wrong place and the eight time..It just HAPPENED..He did not go looking for this..What is the deal with the hate for this guy? No matter what he does it's wrong..and EJ is a criminal and slept with Sami and comes up golden??? Go figure.

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:39 am

Quote Hazegurl:
Quote kenerly1: I started the thread because I cannot see any GROWN man being attracted to this redneck acting immature 36 year olf..Rafe loved her through all her problems and now she cheated on him and the Sami lovers blame Rafe..Makes no sense..HE is the best thing that had happened to her in her loser of a life.

Then I guess Rafe isn't a grown man considering the fact that not only was he attracted to her but helped her lie and break the law, too. and Rafe cheated too...oh wait Rafe just kissed and flirted AND lost his job because of Carrie, that's not wrong at all. ~) And Rafe was hardly the best thing that ever happened to Sami. I liked Rafe but Lucas was the best thing that happened to Sami not him!

Making excuses for this redneck girl is way over the top..Lucas and Rafe are better off without her..many a good man have been ruined by women like this..

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:26 am

Quote kenerly1: He was saving Nicole because of the circumstances..He was in the wrong place and the eight time..It just HAPPENED..He did not go looking for this..What is the deal with the hate for this guy? No matter what he does it's wrong..and EJ is a criminal and slept with Sami and comes up golden??? Go figure.

Just because we love EJ, :D don't love Rafe >( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Simple! :-)

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:29 am

I like EJ.as equally as Rafe but I sure can be objective when it comes to story lines...Silly not to. Rafe did not seek Nicole out to help her and I commend him for doing so..she was needing help right then of the worst kind..She had just found out he cheated with Sami and found out she was pregnant..Rafe was there and it was all spontanious..not planned...Even if I don't like a character I can be objective about the storylines//I wish Sami would grow up so I could like her but I do not see that happening anytime soon.

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:29 am

I like EJ.as equally as Rafe but I sure can be objective when it comes to story lines...Silly not to. Rafe did not seek Nicole out to help her and I commend him for doing so..she was needing help right then of the worst kind..She had just found out he cheated with Sami and found out she was pregnant..Rafe was there and it was all spontanious..not planned...Even if I don't like a character I can be objective about the storylines//I wish Sami would grow up so I could like her but I do not see that happening anytime soon.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:48 am

She gets you talking and that is all that matters.

I hadn't noticed how similar what is happening to Kate right now is exactly what occured to Sami. NO wonder those to hate each other they see thier worst qualities alive and thriving.

Sami is who she is and I like this Sami more than the one she was playing at for the past few years, that one wasn't real to herself. Her momma would drive me crazy and make me act out just as much. I still can't believe that grandma marlena is the town psychiatrist.

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:31 am

Marlena is a fine woman and must be so fed up with her 36 year old daughter acting like a hormonal teenager...Sami needs to grow up..this may have been "cute acting" when she was 16 but it sure is annoying at 36. So tired of people blaming everything on their terrible childhood...get over it and move on. Rafe is better off with out her and so is EJ.

Hazegurl

Postby Hazegurl » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Quote kenerly1:
Quote Hazegurl:

Making excuses for this redneck girl is way over the top..Lucas and Rafe are better off without her..many a good man have been ruined by women like this..

Making excuses for Rafe is over the top. :-)

But, I guess he has a penis so he can do whatever he wants. ~)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”