SAMI

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
sharon n nick 4eva

Re: SAMI

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:32 pm

Quote Bricole: Rafe loves Sami and the kids so much that he kicked them out of the locker room house. We still haven't found out how he paid the rent since he was unemployed during most of their time married. Meanwhile, when Sami needed a place to stay she went to EJ. He gave her a fully furnished apartment to stay in rent free. Then, my dear Lucas, moved into the apartment with Sami, all on EJs dime. It seems to me that EJ is the only man willing or capable of taking care of Sami and kids. Guess Rafe didn't love her enough to give her the house during their divorce.

Thank God for EJ!

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:03 am

What matter is Sami loves EJ and that other stuff about Rafe and Lucas is white noise to me...SHE LOVES EJ..

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:28 am

Quote kenerly1: What matter is Sami loves EJ and that other stuff about Rafe and Lucas is white noise to me...SHE LOVES EJ..

I agree!

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:54 am

Quote Bricole: Rafe loves Sami and the kids so much that he kicked them out of the locker room house. We still haven't found out how he paid the rent since he was unemployed during most of their time married. Meanwhile, when Sami needed a place to stay she went to EJ. He gave her a fully furnished apartment to stay in rent free. Then, my dear Lucas, moved into the apartment with Sami, all on EJs dime. It seems to me that EJ is the only man willing or capable of taking care of Sami and kids. Guess Rafe didn't love her enough to give her the house during their divorce.

Actually, Rafe did offer it to her but Sami refused to stay there without him. Not that I blame her but still, Rafe never kicked her out

cristobal

Postby cristobal » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:20 am

it seems if people love to hate her! i am a big fan.... i am also a big fan of marlena's and i am so glad they have not written sami the same as her mother.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote kenerly1: What matter is Sami loves EJ and that other stuff about Rafe and Lucas is white noise to me...SHE LOVES EJ..

I agree!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:43 pm

Remember Sami, Lucas and rafe wanted carrie......

EJ only wants you!

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:35 pm

[quote]Quote cristobal: it seems if people love to hate her! i am a big fan.... i am also a big fan of marlena's and i am so glad they have not written sami the same as her mother.[/quote

I watched days since Sami first came at age 15 i think. she was a bad girl. Dont get on her bad side, dont stand in her way if she wants something she did anything/everything to get it. I loved that Sami. She should not be a marlena clone or a Carrie clone like rafe and lucas want her to be since they both want and cant have carrie. Ej wants and only ever wanted his bad Sami They are both alike and her chemistry with ej is off the charts, they can be loving, fighting, passionate (hot steamy) and bad to the bone if need be. Sami go get the one and only man that loves you for all you are EJ. (HE NEVER WANTED A CARRIE like rafe and lucas do)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:08 pm

Quote ejami2012: [quote]Quote cristobal: it seems if people love to hate her! i am a big fan.... i am also a big fan of marlena's and i am so glad they have not written sami the same as her mother.[/quote

I watched days since Sami first came at age 15 i think. she was a bad girl. Dont get on her bad side, dont stand in her way if she wants something she did anything/everything to get it. I loved that Sami. She should not be a marlena clone or a Carrie clone like rafe and lucas want her to be since they both want and cant have carrie. Ej wants and only ever wanted his bad Sami They are both alike and her chemistry with ej is off the charts, they can be loving, fighting, passionate (hot steamy) and bad to the bone if need be. Sami go get the one and only man that loves you for all you are EJ. (HE NEVER WANTED A CARRIE like rafe and lucas do)

THAT'S RIGHT....HE NEVER WANTED CARRIE! :) :)

DOOL1965

Postby DOOL1965 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:23 pm

I thought it was hilarious today that Sami ran away from Ej but ran after Rafe ~ this tells me she is more concerned about Rafe’s feeling the man she loves then Ej the man she will never fully commit to ~

Return to “Days of Our Lives”