SAMI

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
HouseTops

Re: SAMI

Postby HouseTops » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:09 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote kenerly1:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote HouseTops:
Quote allmylovingdays: Who knows what Sami's thinking. We have one weeks worth of spoilers. I know that tomorrow we hear that Sami does to the station to get EJ and that her phone was dead and recharging.

Spoilers never pan out like they are worded.

Check out beautiful Sami, tomorrow. She has sparkles in her eyes.... ;)

I did see the day ahead and WOW no one makes her smile and sparkle the way EJ does. I don't get it how others just can't SEE IT. prejudice makes people blind.

I think some of the psoters are like Sami's well meaning family..they THINK they know what is best for her and although Sami does not think she is a people pleaser, SHE IS..and this is when she gets with the wrong guys like Rafe and Lucas..EJ and her are meant to be together..they AACEPT each others faults and let's face it neither of them want to with "nice" partners.
SHOUT OUT TO kenerly!!! :D :D :D

I second that shout out! :D :D :D

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Quote kenerly1:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote kenerly1:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote HouseTops:
Quote allmylovingdays: Who knows what Sami's thinking. We have one weeks worth of spoilers. I know that tomorrow we hear that Sami does to the station to get EJ and that her phone was dead and recharging.

Spoilers never pan out like they are worded.

Check out beautiful Sami, tomorrow. She has sparkles in her eyes.... ;)

I did see the day ahead and WOW no one makes her smile and sparkle the way EJ does. I don't get it how others just can't SEE IT. prejudice makes people blind.

I think some of the psoters are like Sami's well meaning family..they THINK they know what is best for her and although Sami does not think she is a people pleaser, SHE IS..and this is when she gets with the wrong guys like Rafe and Lucas..EJ and her are meant to be together..they AACEPT each others faults and let's face it neither of them want to with "nice" partners.
SHOUT OUT TO kenerly!!! :D :D :D

So you think I came close to understanding Sami???

I think you did. The other guys, well, but EJ and Sami, well....kaboom!

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:14 pm

[quote]Quote ejami2012: the one thing i wish sami would realize is that all of her ex (rafe and lucas and austin) wanted carrie first, and most of the tinme she had to do one thing or another to get them too want her and not carrie. EJ never once showed the slighest interest in carrie he has wanted sami since the day he met her. that should make her love ej evenmore than she already does. Heck he has been trying to get her for 6 years and is not giving up.[/quote]

The writers are crazy not putting these two together.

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:50 pm

With the chemistry these 2 have I am surprised that in real life something has not developed..I know nothing about their personal life. They heat up the screen for sure.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Sami please follow your heart! :)

DOOL1965

Postby DOOL1965 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:22 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Sami please follow your heart! :)

She is straight to RAFE!

Some people think that the looks Sami gives Ej is love but I think it more from frustration then anything because the man can’t take NO for an answer! How many times did Sami say NO we can’t do this and he didn’t hear a word she said!

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Quote DOOL1965:

She is straight to RAFE!

Some people think that the looks Sami gives Ej is love but I think it more from frustration then anything because the man can’t take NO for an answer! How many times did Sami say NO we can’t do this and he didn’t hear a word she said!

It's hard to hear someone speaking while they are kissing you.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:52 pm

isn't it funny how we all perceive things differently. I want Sami to be with her kids. I want her taking time out and showing the kids they come first. It's about time.

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:57 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: isn't it funny how we all perceive things differently. I want Sami to be with her kids. I want her taking time out and showing the kids they come first. It's about time.

I agree. Plus if she goes to either Rafe or Lucas she will eventually cheat on them with EJ anyway. She always does.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Quote DOOL1965:

She is straight to RAFE!

Oh, EJ heard her loud and clear ;) .......

Last time I saw Sami she was kissing EJ, again!......

EJ CAN.... and DID... .and WILL AGAIN..... take care of Sami's frustration..... ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”