SAMI

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
kenerly1

Re: SAMI

Postby kenerly1 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:16 pm

And it is not only Rafe..look at the way Lucas was acting a treating Will..Shame on him..Sami needs to tell both of them she is her own person and loves EJ..I just hope EJ does not revert back to being Stefano's pawn now that he knows he is a D'Meara

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:17 pm

ever since the wpp rafe has tried and suceeded in breaking sami's spirit. if she wasnt the obedient wife he would mentally abuse her until she was weak again. once she was weak he would be this lovely dovey husband and great stepdad but once sami did something he didnt like he broke her down again. she actually had to keep a job she was interested from him to please him. when he found out he went off on her again. mental abuse. i guess if you do not want to be a strong independent woman rafe would be your choics. but if want to be a real woman in every sense of the word your choice would definitely ej.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:58 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote homeisejammi:
Quote DaysLover09:
Quote homeisejammi:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote kenerly1: Do you think EJ will leave before Sami sees him? I sure hope he does not read too much into Rafe being there with Sami..I sure have loved EJ since he thought he was not a d'Meara..Hope he does not revert back to what he was before..Love him and Sami..I adore Rafe too but not for her...Sami said it yesterday.."This is who I am" I will always mess up" Well EJ accepts Sami's flaws and she accepts his..this is why they are pecfect together.

Totally and completely, Sami is loved by EJ for her flaws, her quirks her headstrong ways, she is EJ's goddess and she is fierce, beautiful, wicked, funny and shouldn't have to hide or change and try to be someone she isn't not for anyone.

Ej doesn’t love Sami in spite of the "bad" stuff she has done...he loves her "BECAUSE" of the stuff she has done!! Rafe and Lucas both try to make Sami feel bad for thinking or acting on her instincts. Ej applauds her cleaver and scamming ways! In order for Sami to be truly happy she needs someone who supports her and accepts her for who she really is....

Am I really hearing this. How can it be ok to support her behavior. That has got to be a joke. Lucas and Rafe has stuck by Sami for years to help her realize that she is a mother and needs to start acting like one. If it wasn't for Rafe, Sami would have took off with EJ and left her kids behind. EJ allows Sami to do these awful things and never corrects her on it. That's not love. It means he does not give a care. We got to be grateful for Rafe because he was the one that prevented Sami from marrying EJ and let her know that he was the one that kidnapped Sydney. Rafe has done so much good for Sami and have saved her life several times. EJ can't even give good advice. What a looser.

I think the difference is that when you say Rafe and Lucas have "stuck by her" I laugh! Both have left because they cant get her to act the way they want her too...

Both speak to her in such a disrespectful way! They spend more time belittling her than listening to her reasoning. Yes Sami is crazy, that is the reason she is a great soap character! She is not cookie cutter good girl like Carrie or even the long list of female characters in Salem who are so vanilla they are boring to watch.

Ej advised Sami that coming with him was a bad idea but he listened to her reasoning behind her decision to go and appreciated her support!

I made this same point in a Pro Ejami thread but I doubt you saw it… if you compare the Safe vs Ejami scenes in the last couple weeks it is very obvious that Ej and Sami have reached a new phase in their relationship. Their communication is the best it has been in… years! Rafe came in and was a jealous rude bully! He doesn’t want Sami to be her real self he wants her to be Carrie – just like Lucas.

Rafe and Jennifer should hook up now, she is a Saint and he would like that, plus she has a couple kids he can claim because they just lost their father.

Great post!

GREAT POST and brilliant minds think alike, I was just thinking this earlier if they want to bore us to death hook up the widow and the detective.

Sami needs a man that challenges her.... I have a great GREAT blog I want to share....someone who is seeing the light. www.salemonsalem.com/?p=2650

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:30 am

Quote dazgonby:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote kenerly1:
Quote homeisejammi:
Quote DaysLover09:
Quote homeisejammi:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote kenerly1: Do you think EJ will leave before Sami sees him? I sure hope he does not read too much into Rafe being there with Sami..I sure have loved EJ since he thought he was not a d'Meara..Hope he does not revert back to what he was before..Love him and Sami..I adore Rafe too but not for her...Sami said it yesterday.."This is who I am" I will always mess up" Well EJ accepts Sami's flaws and she accepts his..this is why they are pecfect together.

Totally and completely, Sami is loved by EJ for her flaws, her quirks her headstrong ways, she is EJ's goddess and she is fierce, beautiful, wicked, funny and shouldn't have to hide or change and try to be someone she isn't not for anyone.

Ej doesn’t love Sami in spite of the "bad" stuff she has done...he loves her "BECAUSE" of the stuff she has done!! Rafe and Lucas both try to make Sami feel bad for thinking or acting on her instincts. Ej applauds her cleaver and scamming ways! In order for Sami to be truly happy she needs someone who supports her and accepts her for who she really is....

Am I really hearing this. How can it be ok to support her behavior. That has got to be a joke. Lucas and Rafe has stuck by Sami for years to help her realize that she is a mother and needs to start acting like one. If it wasn't for Rafe, Sami would have took off with EJ and left her kids behind. EJ allows Sami to do these awful things and never corrects her on it. That's not love. It means he does not give a care. We got to be grateful for Rafe because he was the one that prevented Sami from marrying EJ and let her know that he was the one that kidnapped Sydney. Rafe has done so much good for Sami and have saved her life several times. EJ can't even give good advice. What a looser.

I think the difference is that when you say Rafe and Lucas have "stuck by her" I laugh! Both have left because they cant get her to act the way they want her too...

Both speak to her in such a disrespectful way! They spend more time belittling her than listening to her reasoning. Yes Sami is crazy, that is the reason she is a great soap character! She is not cookie cutter good girl like Carrie or even the long list of female characters in Salem who are so vanilla they are boring to watch.

Ej advised Sami that coming with him was a bad idea but he listened to her reasoning behind her decision to go and appreciated her support!

I made this same point in a Pro Ejami thread but I doubt you saw it… if you compare the Safe vs Ejami scenes in the last couple weeks it is very obvious that Ej and Sami have reached a new phase in their relationship. Their communication is the best it has been in… years! Rafe came in and was a jealous rude bully! He doesn’t want Sami to be her real self he wants her to be Carrie – just like Lucas.

Rafe and Jennifer should hook up now, she is a Saint and he would like that, plus she has a couple kids he can claim because they just lost their father.

Could not have said it better..about a year ago I was not on Sami's side and thought her sleeping with EJ was terrible but as I saw the way Rafe and Lucas have tried to "mold" Sami and looked at her with such distaste I said to myself if this is love "no thanks"...As you said..EJ accepts her and knows she is not perfect, far from it. and he loves her even more for that..He know right now she accepts him "with no money" just him...She has no idea he is really a D'Meara..I hope EJ does not think Sami and Rafe are together again..I have not seen todays show yest..I record it because of work..but cannot wait to see it.

did you see it? because He broke her. It was terrible to see this beautiful feisty woman who fought and was fighting for an innocent man's freedom to be brought down to feel like she was nothing. Hope he feels good that he knows how to make her feel this way just so he can say see.....I am just what you need, another daddy who will make you fit into this round hole, so what if it means I have to tear you apart and mold you and break your spirit, you will fit into this, bcause you are nothing and everything that happened is all your fault. I though am perfect and shining and wonderful and you should bow to and worship me. You are just lucky I even let you be near me after all you aren't worthy. Maybe I can make you into Carrie.....I tried before....and now you know what I want and like and you almost conformed and I want you back so you better be ready to kiss my feet and grovel. WHAT A FREAKING JERK. He had no part in the marriage falling apart of course not he is a paragon of nothingness.

Sami you are so much more and better than those who try to change you. Please don't conform.

And I don't get that Rafe is allowed to lie to Sami's face (about her worst enemy Nicole's baby) but she is never ever to lie to him.
But because Carrie tosses him to the curb and tells him to go back to Sami thats ok.
And another thing...it wasn't "just a kiss" that was 100% an emotional affair BEFORE they knew about her with Ej.

Great post!

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:06 am

Samantha, stay the h*ll away from RAJERK!!!! Too boring and creepy!!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:38 pm

two scoops is up and I didn't know that Tony was an EJAMI fan but after reading it I see it's is plain and simple but I am bringing this over mostly because of his take on SAMI before last week and then how he was almost in a coma during the snoozetime waiting for Ej to come back. It's what we all have said, Sami doesn't need any man to give her permission to talk - NOT THE SAMI WE WANT.

soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/twoscoops/2012/120827.php

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Quote HouseTops: Samantha, stay the h*ll away from RAJERK!!!! Too boring and creepy!!!

Way to boring and wayyyyyyyy to creepy!

DOOL1965

Postby DOOL1965 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:50 pm

Sami…why would you protect Rafe and let Ej sit in jail? Another Hmmm moment!

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Just the silliness of the old, new writers.

Rajerk, copying EJ with the scarf much? Too creepy. Rajerk stealing scenes, kids and sisters!!!! It's all been done. Really? Nothing exciting there.

Hmmmm.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:27 pm

About all I can remember from the last two days was Sami and her kids and then Sami with Caroline and the No more Drama line, come on Sami who are you kidding.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”