SAMI

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
DaysLover09

Re: SAMI

Postby DaysLover09 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:06 pm

Quote dazgonby:
Quote DOOL1965:
Quote dazgonby: Rafe did more than just kiss Carrie...he totally had an emotional affair with her...and this all started BEFORE he knew about Sami and Ej.
They have totally changed Rafe and not for the better...he is a mean nasty person and no he does not have the "right" to treat Sami the way he has. And no way was this just being a policeman doing his job.
And that dysfunctional family she has...no wonder she doesn't know how to make up her mind.
And what is with Marlena actually watching the kids...where did that come from?
Should she be with Ej...Lucas...or Rafe? Only the writers will have the say. Seems her and Ej have gotten past all the horrible things, but Lucas and Rafe certainly have a problem with how THEY want her to be...so not right.

Rafe and Carrie can’t even come close to what Ej and Sami did with the hate boink! It’s like apples and oranges!

Yes they did change Rafe so Ej and Sami had a chance. But slowly Rafe is returning to his old self and so is Sami.

If Rafe is a mean nasty person what is Ej?

Yes Mar/Dar pen did move Ej and Sami to a new level in their relationship but the new writers will change that in time! Rafe loves a woman the way they should be loved and Sami has felt that love! So does Sami want a sweet orange (Rafe) or a sour lemon (EJ)! I bet she goes for the sweet orange!

I am not into the comparing of one to the other on the guys just what they have done to Sami at that time. And Rafe has turned into a mean and nasty person to her...I don't care if it is how bad he is compared to Ej or Lucas. A "sweet orange" when he actually calls her stupid or an idiot and orders her around like he is all that...sorry not for me, and I was a huge fan of his...but not with the Carrie thing...for pete sake he told Sami not even to say her name...really???
I'm not saying she should be with Ej or Lucas or Rafe...just thinking would I want to be treated like that...uh no...and don't use the badge thing either!

As Ejerk allows her to dig a deeper grave, Rafe is trying to fix what went wrong. He goes out of his way as a cop to put Sami in her place by reminding her of the kids she left behind. Rafe is doing a wonderful job by swooping in to help Sami understand that she is making major mistakes every time she resort to EJ. Thank goodness we have Rafe to help clean up the mess Sami made of her life.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:17 pm

no saving is needed and that's why I like that promo -she can hold her own and we will see her do it.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Quote DOOL1965:
Quote dazgonby: Rafe did more than just kiss Carrie...he totally had an emotional affair with her...and this all started BEFORE he knew about Sami and Ej.
They have totally changed Rafe and not for the better...he is a mean nasty person and no he does not have the "right" to treat Sami the way he has. And no way was this just being a policeman doing his job.
And that dysfunctional family she has...no wonder she doesn't know how to make up her mind.
Should she be with Ej...Lucas...or Rafe? Only the writers will have the say. Seems her and Ej have gotten past all the horrible things, but Lucas and Rafe certainly have a problem with how THEY want her to be...so not right.

Rafe and Carrie can’t even come close to what Ej and Sami did with the hate boink! It’s like apples and oranges!

Yes they did change Rafe so Ej and Sami had a chance. But slowly Rafe is returning to his old self and so is Sami.

Yes Mar/Dar pen did move Ej and Sami to a new level in their relationship but the new writers will change that in time! Rafe loves a woman the way they should be loved and Sami has felt that love! So does Sami want a sweet orange (Rafe) or a sour lemon (EJ)! I bet she goes for the sweet orange!

Rafe loves a women the way they should be loved.....which women Sami or Carrie? ;)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Quote DaysLover09:
Quote dazgonby:
Quote DOOL1965:

I am not into the comparing of one to the other on the guys just what they have done to Sami at that time. And Rafe has turned into a mean and nasty person to her...I don't care if it is how bad he is compared to Ej or Lucas. A "sweet orange" when he actually calls her stupid or an idiot and orders her around like he is all that...sorry not for me, and I was a huge fan of his...but not with the Carrie thing...for pete sake he told Sami not even to say her name...really???
I'm not saying she should be with Ej or Lucas or Rafe...just thinking would I want to be treated like that...uh no...and don't use the badge thing either!

As Ejerk allows her to dig a deeper grave, Rafe is trying to fix what went wrong. He goes out of his way as a cop to put Sami in her place by reminding her of the kids she left behind. Rafe is doing a wonderful job by swooping in to help Sami understand that she is making major mistakes every time she resort to EJ. Thank goodness we have Rafe to help clean up the mess Sami made of her life.

rafe is going to help clean up Sami's life......Now that's funny!

That fool can't keep his mind off of Carrie!

DaysLover09

Postby DaysLover09 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:14 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote DOOL1965:

Rafe loves a women the way they should be loved.....which women Sami or Carrie? ;)

Wow! You are really expressing your true feelings for Rafe today. You must really love Rafe. Join the Rafe Rock thread. The more Rafe lovers, the merrier. I know you must be dying for a kiss from Rafe. See why Sami chooses Rafe; cause she loves him and his a great father to her kids.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Quote DaysLover09:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote DOOL1965:

Wow! You are really expressing your true feelings for Rafe today. You must really love Rafe. Join the Rafe Rock thread. The more Rafe lovers, the merrier. I know you must be dying for a kiss from Rafe. See why Sami chooses Rafe; cause she loves him and his a great father to her kids.

You mean EJ is a great father to HIS children!

The last time Sami chose anyone..... it was EJ! ;)

Thats who's lips she was kissing the last time I looked....

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:17 am

Sami standing up to rafe to protect EJ.....Love it!!!

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:20 am

Do you think EJ will leave before Sami sees him? I sure hope he does not read too much into Rafe being there with Sami..I sure have loved EJ since he thought he was not a d'Meara..Hope he does not revert back to what he was before..Love him and Sami..I adore Rafe too but not for her...Sami said it yesterday.."This is who I am" I will always mess up" Well EJ accepts Sami's flaws and she accepts his..this is why they are pecfect together.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:05 am

Quote kenerly1: Do you think EJ will leave before Sami sees him? I sure hope he does not read too much into Rafe being there with Sami..I sure have loved EJ since he thought he was not a d'Meara..Hope he does not revert back to what he was before..Love him and Sami..I adore Rafe too but not for her...Sami said it yesterday.."This is who I am" I will always mess up" Well EJ accepts Sami's flaws and she accepts his..this is why they are pecfect together.

Totally and completely, Sami is loved by EJ for her flaws, her quirks her headstrong ways, she is EJ's goddess and she is fierce, beautiful, wicked, funny and shouldn't have to hide or change and try to be someone she isn't not for anyone.

homeisejammi

Postby homeisejammi » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:04 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote kenerly1: Do you think EJ will leave before Sami sees him? I sure hope he does not read too much into Rafe being there with Sami..I sure have loved EJ since he thought he was not a d'Meara..Hope he does not revert back to what he was before..Love him and Sami..I adore Rafe too but not for her...Sami said it yesterday.."This is who I am" I will always mess up" Well EJ accepts Sami's flaws and she accepts his..this is why they are pecfect together.

Totally and completely, Sami is loved by EJ for her flaws, her quirks her headstrong ways, she is EJ's goddess and she is fierce, beautiful, wicked, funny and shouldn't have to hide or change and try to be someone she isn't not for anyone.

Ej doesn’t love Sami in spite of the "bad" stuff she has done...he loves her "BECAUSE" of the stuff she has done!! Rafe and Lucas both try to make Sami feel bad for thinking or acting on her instincts. Ej applauds her cleaver and scamming ways! In order for Sami to be truly happy she needs someone who supports her and accepts her for who she really is....

Return to “Days of Our Lives”